Why doesn't Ireland have a Eurosceptic movement?

Why doesn't Ireland have a Eurosceptic movement?
>Two largest parties are "Centre-Right"
>Stubbornly/Nobly resisted UK influence for centuries
>Monolithic white culture

Care to educate an ignorant 'Murican, on this seeming contradiction Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euroscepticism_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=E0ioWLLxa3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>UK = English
I know Brits will rightfully roast me for that.

All our major politicians are major cucks.

Wiki claims 80% of Irish favor remain
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euroscepticism_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland

Is this accurate? If so, how can we change that?

Irish people don't have the stomach for extreme politics in either direction.

Only people who complain about Muslims here are the Polish immigrants.

Any attempts at Far Right politics always end up being extremely cringy.

Too polite and non confrontational? That's the impression I had when I visited.

Perhaps I'm not one to talk with our odious federal government, but retaining freedom from what amounts to the EU politburo doesn't seem "far-right."

Doesn't Ireland have a net-gain monetarily from being in the EU? Also they use the euro so they're right fucked if they try to leave

I'd say it'd be a little bit under 80% but a major chunk of the population would remain just for the "easier travel" and the good old "they fixed the road".

Without the EU who would give them potato?

This isn't a problem that can be solved with car bombs.

>Net gain monetarily
Yes, this is what I've been reading. Just looking into it though.

So they've been bought off.

It seems it's probably better to pick off larger countries and destroy the EU / Free Ireland that way.

Because the Fenians will soon be back on the plantations.

The only right answer.

We have little islamic immigrants here and when they are here they tend to be in small numbers and seperated. Also no terrorist attacks. So most irish people just assume they are 'grand' because they have no personal experiences or don't know anyone with a bad experience.

doesnt because people are still scammed by the two controlled opposition partys called fine gael and fianna fail that lie and shill for votes and then do nothing

Why do Brits always ignore the existence of Irish-Americans when they LARP about retaking Ireland?

Consider the fact how many people in Trump's cabinet are Irish-American, then consider the fact that you need America's support against the EU.

Is picking a fight with Ireland really in your interest right now?

>LARP
as if, Ireland will be back under the crown by 2050

And how do you expect to do that when your Capitol City is controlled by a Hostile Actor?

>Irish-American

No such thing. All Irish are the Queen's rightful subjects. Hence they are British-American. So it's clear what side Trump would come down on.

>Is picking a fight with Ireland really in your interest right now?
Yes. The EU is attempting to play divide and conquer over Northern Ireland.

Oh, Spain too while we're at it.

>UK influence caused famine and war.
>EU influence caused us to be one of the richest countries in the world.

That's the mindset anyway.

Ireland was Antifa before Antifa became a thing, the country is riddled with leftist degenerates, even those who claim to be right, are just centre-left.

It won't be. Mutually assured destruction for your American pals if they try, Paddy.

From a political standpoint yeah we more or less have run the show for centuries

Culturally fuck no don't lump me in with those tards

>Capitol

>Brits unironically believe this

If only you morons were smart like Nigel

National Party, OP. The fire is rising.

Never ever billy. Ireland will be united free of London.

We're better at blowing stuff up than Muslims so they don't really scare us all that much

When all of your grandsons speak Arabic and all of your granddaughters wear the veil, you will look back on this petty infighting and wonder how you could be so blind.

Ireland or UK, it doesn't matter. You're both arguing over the rules of a card game on a sinking ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0ioWLLxa3I