I think I fucked up, Sup Forums

I think I fucked up, Sup Forums.

I write for a living. I have an agency that gets me freelance work. They send me so many applications that I don't even pay attention anymore, I just send in my CV without looking.

I just got hired for a 3-month gig writing for a liberal rag. I did a little research before I got hired and they looked like a sensible publication at first, but now that I know my money's going to come from this company for a portion of the coming year, I looked deeper, and I saw articles on anti-white politics, girl power, promoting ragheads as lawmakers in America... this shit-rag is 100% degenerate.

Must work to eat. Must shill for libtard anti-west retardism to work.

Plz gib ideas for how I can sabotage them from the inside.

stop being a NAP-violating cuck and do the work you have committed yourself to.

Print edgy material, when fired go to conservative publication and describe your situation. Could work

just wait, soon they will be the ones looking up to us to get paid.

Put hidden messages in your articles only Sup Forumsacks understand

To beat the media at its own game you must become the jew

How does one get started in freelance writing? Send a resume out to anyone and everyone?

Write standard issue leftist propaganda but make references to things like wife's son, subtle stuff to mock them.

Agree and amplify to the point that any rational person would be disgusted by an article.

Want an article about anti white policies? Start spouting off about how all white men should be killed or castrated.

Be so far left and degenerate that the paper can't even stand it.

go ultra progressive and leave signs...wifes son for example

Just outdo all of them. Do your job really, really fucking well. Too well.

Use Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer for examples.

Push to the extreme. Go full "my vajaƱa has it's own voice".

Either of these.

reasonable courses of action:

>Write about a reasonable topic most normal people agree with but the left hates, get sacked in the shitstorm and get right wing media involved once you get sacked. As suggested by another poster you might get hired by them.
>Go a step further than them in ultra progressive madness extrapolating their politics to it's ultimate insane conclusion and possibly red pilling some of them. If they object call them bigoted right wing shitlords. Use intersectionalism and turn it up to 11.

Ironic that you put a picture of the only person in that show thats not jewish

This, you must use your power to push them as far to the left as possible. The more extreme and absurd their views become, the less palatable they will become to average person. You might inspire a few more antifa tards but you'll turn even more people off from their ideology.

Get good at writing. I began in college and continued with small local newspapers.

Get published anywhere you can, as often as you can. Eventually people will want to pay you to keep you around doing the work they can't do themselves.

Do this. Establish a reputation, write the left-wing shit for a while, while simultaneously planning your magnum opus. Magnum opus should not be autistic alt-right bullshit, but something well-researched and topical that goes against the grain. For example: how big banks are in favour of mass immigration from the third-world to the first-world because migrants generally have little to no debt and banks rely on interest from debt for their profits.

Then, if the rag refuses to publish it (remember, it has to be fair, well-written, and well-researched), you take your essay and go to the conservative publication and tell them the situation. You should get hired there and you may even get a bit of publicity for the first rag having refused to publish this "hard-hitting" piece on the migrant crisis.

You need to go absolutely ham with the degeneracy narrative. Push shit so far that the readers are like "Wait a minute."

Pedo rights, anti christian, anti white. Take it to the next level. At the very least you'll prevent them from getting more readers.

>everyone in Sup Forums has learned to be 24/7 in J.E.W. mode
It's ironic.They could save the world from jews, but not themselves.

To defeat the jew, you must become the jew... but then this does not solve the problem of removing the jew.

>I think I fucked up, Sup Forums.
>I write for a living.
You did

Was about to write this. Force them to face the logical conclusion of their absurd premises. The liberal narrative needs to be accelerated to its endgame so that its inplications are blatently on display to the public.

Write about how equality means equality or some shit

I think GLR did something like this when he took over a womans magazine in the 50s or 60s.

Just kill the publication by making outrageous stories.

Some insider did just that and it made people read less and less because they lost all credibility.

Even Guardian asks for donations and uses chinese bots to stay relevant

Get off this hivemind cesspool and write about whatever the fuck you believe in. Use the platform you have been given to say whatever you wanna say to the world.

I mean I think I fucked up twice plz 2 reading comprehension

i believe in a lot of things from the hivemind cesspool. I want to reduce third world population and keep it out of white countries. I want to destroy multiculturalism. I really only am lefty in the sense that I hate our corporate kleptocracy for the same reasons they do and I support environmentalism, but I am not a liberal on race or sex or borders or immigration or any of that.

She doesn't identify as a Jew, but she has at least 25% (or more) Jewish blood