Remember the time where the average normie didn't know about Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Remember the time where the average normie didn't know about Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Remember the time where we didn't have Klumpf Shills calling every other person on this board a shill.

Remember when we were all united in our fight for liberty, freedom and anti government.

Remember when we invented meme magic with Ebola-Chan.

What went wrong ?!

I member.

>Remember the time where the average normie didn't know about Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Yeah I wonder whose fault that is.

Pepperidge farms remembers.

Back then shill wasn't even really a word,we'd just call each other JIDF faggots

Yes, but then people like you and new wave of Trump cucks arrived. Actually, this place was infested by normies before that, but it's gotten even worse this year and the last. Thanks, Trump.

You should have let pepe die when he let mainstream Sup Forums you decided it would be better to double down on it and kill all other memes. This is your fault.

Thus I name him Sup Forums year man.

Gotta admit, Its become surreal to me that 10 years after discovering Sup Forums its influence on the world stage has had such a dramatic effect.

Yeah! Member chewbacca?

Obvious normie is obvious.
Leave Sup Forums faggot.

It's the ultra right-wing echo chamber bullshit that drew attention. Fascism, nazism, racism and ten other isms that are championed by who the press called the alt-right. You can't honestly expect the world to just blindly accept that there's a place with that kind of unchecked hatred being bounced around and reinforced by subhuman non-intellectuals who are all about two bags of cheetos and three echo threads away from total radicalization. The idiots brought it upon themselves. It's too bad; I like you guys being here. You're fun to argue with.

well said my burger

>Baiting this hard

When was Sup Forums on Last Week Tonight?

yesterday

Sup Forums still isn't mainstream, nobody actually admits going here unless they straight up don't give a fuck.

Just because people can acknowledge the existence of Anonymoose doesn't mean that it's gone cuck'd.

I watched the video. Didn't realize he censored the word anonymous. Why

thats a good thing. They just want to hide that you can shitpost freely anonymously here.

well i see in every thread how the normie influx is a threat to this board's quality and well being. You guys can't shut up about it, so naturally the shills would learn how to defeat pol eventually: make this board popular and fill it with normies.

>Remember the time where the average normie didn't know about Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

yes

>Remember the time where we didn't have Klumpf Shills calling every other person on this board a shill.

yes

>Remember when we were all united in our fight for liberty, freedom and anti government.

Sup Forums has been nazi since day 1 kike

>Remember when we invented meme magic with Ebola-Chan.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>What went wrong ?!

new users overwhelmed the previous user base and instead of learning and assimilating to the culture they caused (and are currently causing) the old user base to leave. It happened to Sup Forums year ago, which is why I fled here. Now I will probably go to the other Sup Forums.

Truth hurts, alt-right friend. (I even hate that term) Anyone who gets past the colorful trigger words will realize that's exactly what happened.

I've brought tons of my friends to this site, all of them normies. They find it edgy and funny. Now even my dad whos retired comes on here to post.

>Sup Forums has been nazi since day 1 kike

Ah fuck this shit im out, nu pol sucks.