How do you feel about spics like me on Sup Forums?

What am I to the Aryan Sup Forums user? Being on here for so long I've learned a lot. Am I somehow based for spending everyday on an image board like nu/pol/ says, or am I just still a dirty Mexican? I doubt the majority of this board is even white anyways tbqh. Are you white?

>Aryan Sup Forums user
you're pretty much the average aryan here

tits or gtfo

What's the story with the hat?

I don't have those but I can show you my dick?

As long as you are a decent human being(read: not degenerate, leftist, etc.) I don't really care.

I suppose homos do attention whore as much as girls do.

you should return to your homeland and fix it

white race is so beaten up and almost extinct that we started to recruit blacks , welcome spic nigger

I asked my grandma for it when I was like 6 at a garage sale.

>Are you white?
Is that a joke ? Ofcourse i'm

You look a bit dark to be just a spic, but you´re probably whiter than average here, so who cares.

What a find. And what a great grandma.

:-( you hurt my feelings user

You are probably whiter than the average US poster, judging from the HWNDU streams

>this is the American making fun of Sweden and Germany spamming cuck shit 24/7

>I doubt the majority of this board is even white anyways tbqh.

Maybe among Americans

You are a based black man and a Kang who will gradumate from Skittles University just like your ancestors.
Report to the Trump gen and tell them how spicy you are so they can upboat a trap from Reddit to MAGA your boipucci.

stop blowing our cover faggot

That's an East German communist nonmilitary police officer hat I hope you know, not exactly Sup Forums

I really thought there was more white people on here. Good lord is the white race really going? How terrifying.

There are a lot of based spics, 30% of them voted for Trump

>NVA cap
I hope you fall into a punji pit.

Do the abos banter as hard or is it just the prisoner spawn? Greatest ally

Nope I don't know much about it senpai, I just like how it looks

thats right. now let me breed your daughter.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You're right (((they))) are coming for me now!!!!

I was wrong it is military. But it's from Soviet occupied East Germany. I have the same one, given to me by a history teacher, spick.

Am smrt jus liek whitey

are you Catholic?

do you have any European genetics?

post boipucci?

BASED civic nationalism, right fellow pede?

You here legally?

If a spic has his shit together, I have no issue with him being with my daughter

Nobody who voted for Trump is based, cuck.

Christian.

Cuck detected

Shitskins are not welcomed. kys

Was expecting more of this, I thought about it, but not convinced to actually do it famalam

Globalist spic detected.

Yeppp

Cuck detected

According to several polls made here in the past Sup Forums is around 70% white.
To me that's shocking given the nature of the board. I bet leddit is way whiter despite being civic cucks.

Very interesting surely there are more niggers lurking though.