>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May8
>Syrian FM: we will take control of Jordanian border between Suweyda & DeZ
>Rastan pocket on the brink of humanitarian crisis
>Maskaneh offensive expected, Tigers redeployed
>Large gainz in Badia al-Ham by SAA
>1000+ people evacuated from Barzeh, Qaboun to be evacuated soon
>1000+ HTS militants+families will depart frm Yarmouk Camp to Idlib, negotiations with IS militants ongoing
>DeZ:IS offensive repelled by SAA
>HTS launches new offensive in SE Hama, NDF retreats several points near Al-Salamiyah
>Despite a safe zone in Daraa clashes erupted between SAA and FSA
>IS suicide bomber hits Kurdish convoy north of Raqqa, 20 dead, 10+ injured
>Amaq:IS raids US military base in Iraq

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gY2k8_sSTsE
aranews.net/2017/05/russia-pushing-turkey-into-rojava-to-force-kurds-submit-to-assad-rule-pkk-official/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>must watch

["CM attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4]
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

God bless Assad!

Tasty bread as always Bolandi.
eastern A Leppo hype.

Tiger transcends simple gayness, he is an ultimate expression of universal love in a beautiful human body. When Tiger is making love, Moon itself comes out from the clouds to look at this sacred act. His semen is potent enough to populate whole continents and his manhood is a marvel to behold.
Do not presume Tiger to be just a run of the mill gay, or you risk angering the very Cosmos that gave birth to him.

Thanks for baking, Polebro. May Suheli bless your work.

Screencap of that Czech Post

Hey /sg/ I have a couple of things that always made me wonder, and that you guys might help me with. Namely the various foreign sponsors and donors of various rebel groups. (and how they interact with each other, underlying conflicts, ideologies etc)

I used to be a little bit more invested in this at the early stages of the war, I might be wrong and please correct me if I am, but the way I read it was that there were basically two camps in the early stages. Namely the Qatar-Turkey axis that supported MB and AQ related rebel groups and the saudis who suported others (I can't remember which). Both camps were at odds with each other and vied for influence, also SA was very wary of the muslim brotherhood.

How have these things evolved, and if you want to, feel free to add your own observations or interesting details.

t. hanks

Some more /sg/ highlights

tfw I was completely serious when I wrote this.

Thank you, feels good to have some positive feedback!
Shukran!

Thanks for baking! Always good stuff

Non-American countries hate us cause they ain't us

50 shades of tiger soon in your bookstores

We surely do.

How many would buy that I wonder?

That burger still here? Meh. Not even worth a (you)

Latest map from Mosul.

If you're willing to wake an hour or so I could write some article on it, but for now I have still some things to do, so either wait, or count on other anons!

HOORAY FOR SWIFT COLLAPSE

youtube.com/watch?v=gY2k8_sSTsE

You would be surprised how many lonely moms would find tales of brave military commander and his bisexual escapades arousing to read. And Czechbro definitely has a writing finesse to pull it off.

Yeah after Mosul the rest of Iraq should be much easier for them.

>so either wait, or count on other anons!
I'll just do both, I'm not in a hurry and have to go to the store myself.

Thanks in advance.

This is a great idea, I guess I have to write this at some point.
Also some poetry about Tiger, because the man deserves it.

That crossing over the Tigris in the northern part must've really caught ISIS off-guard. NICE!

The time has come for everyone to bow down to America again

>in two years user becomes a best selling author
>starts originally as unironic fanfic on /sg/

Remember us when you get to the top

> PKK terrorist leader : Russia pushing Turkey into Rojava to force Kurds submit to Assad rule

That was obvious from the start, an 8D chess move from Syria, Iran and Russia.

aranews.net/2017/05/russia-pushing-turkey-into-rojava-to-force-kurds-submit-to-assad-rule-pkk-official/

Thanks for the (you) but I still dont care

Kek, I will never forget /sg/, it is the best and comfiest place on the whole site.

Both Russia and Turkey get what they want, what is there to complain? Oh es kurd and (((biji biji))) shit. This way a large regional war is evaded.

This id 420D CS:GO from Russia

how do i download this arma3 mappack?

You must sacrifice two transgendered virgins to the Dark God in order to download.

i knew it from the beginning, turkey won't allow a t*rdish state no matter what and Russia won't allow a US proxy state that will divide it's ally

>The time has come for everyone to bow down to America again
dont you mean Israel?

Not to mention that ruining relations with Turkey over the fucking Kurds would be a top-tier retardition on Russia's part.

The (((biji biji))) want a war to unite a bigger kurdistan with turkish and syrian land.

Youre right Syria and Russia dont want to fight the kurds, no one wants this war except them, the US and Israel. Syria is betting the Syrian kurds get scared by Turkey and return to Assad.

I guess just arabs, iranians and turks knows how dangerous a kurdish region would be in Syria. Liberal westerners are too busy fapping on pics of kurdish girls to see this clearly.

Is it gay behaviour for a guy to watch female fashion shows on TV ?

I am starting to see it as an art form.

I also started to notice how terrible women in the street dress.

Sorry man, you have the gay.
Consult your nearest Tiger Forces recruiter.

>Is it gay behaviour for a guy to watch female fashion shows on TV ?
Yes. You're gay now.

Yes bro, its time to join the SAA.

If it has female models it's not that gay but not something to tell people you do

How do we know Tiger is gay?

No

He isnt gay, people are making this up about him. Arabs are more touchy and he sees these youths as his sons.

Russia is just delaying the inevitable just to distract ISIS from the SAA.
>Liberal westerners are too busy fapping on pics of kurdish girls to see this clearly.
not just westerners some people here started drooling over how t*rd girls are so dependable and beautiful.
yes my friend you are a fan of the man go your friendly doctor Suhil to get some treatment

I noticed a 50 something rural woman wearing what appears to be a homemade dress.

It was dark blue, long sleeved.

She looked better than 90% of the thots around her.

Young women here wear shiny chineseade clothes all the time. Disgusting.

Females of course.

I just like to watch Ukrainian whores trying to make a career other than prostitution.

He's not.

Have you nothing better to do with your life?

>Is it gay behaviour for a guy to watch female fashion shows on TV ?
Nah, watch it if you like it.

>I also started to notice how terrible women in the street dress.
Now this is actually pretty gay thing to do and I am not even memeing.

But worry not, my friend. What have you to fear when you have The Tiger to teach you all the intricacies of tender rectal pleasures known to man? Gift yourself to him and you will not regret it.

Kek. Kurdish PKK leader thinks he is smarter than Putin :

> Russia are thinking of integrating the SDF [Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces] into the regime by Turkey’s force. In fact, I don’t think the latest attack [by Turkey against Syrian Kurds] was carried out without Russia’s knowledge. I think Russia allowed such an attack. Like the US hit the regime, Russia could have hit the YPG headquarters via Turkey and taken their revenge
> russia threatening Kurds with Turkey is a great delusion
> Russia is in an unclean tactical relationship with Turkey, on the basis of the conflict they have with European and American presence in the Middle East and Russia’s alliance with Syria and Iran

Kek. Kurds on suicide watch after Assad and Putin ruined their plan.

Soros and Marx are jewish anti-semites as well. Then again, so was Bobby Fischer.

H-hot.

> tell them Israel supports the kurds, no libyan will support an israeli proxy.

He simply needs some distraction of the war and the death around him

It's FSA propogonda
The guy has a wife and a son

>ter

Thats not him, some FSA propganda.
The FSA call Suheil the "pink panther" النمر الوردي, to further push this gay rumours about him.

Are you the same Albanian guy from Germany with a new name or completely different Albanian? Because if you are him, I demand a report on your success with... Backdoor maneuvers, if you catch my drift.

He is gay, but he is /our gay/

>The FSA call Suheil the "pink panther"
My fucking sides! This is the first cool bantz from jihadis in 6 years of war!

then you are in for some big disappointment burger, america is noting more than a tool for the zionists
keep patting yourself on the back thinking about your "greatest ally" and about america being great again, when all US foreign policy turns aroud your masters israel. haha
Really pathetic how a nation that is #1 military power and has people like you thinking the world will bow down to america but then submit to Israel and you dumb fucks think its all normal!

America will only gain my respect when it treats itself with respect and not like a trailer trash junkie whore that Israel like to shit all over.

no one pays attention to syria anymore since the Libyan rebels who went there got killed or missing.

they only care about muh civilians

>taking virtue signalling so far your march into a warzone

Yeah the FSA started the rumours when he would tell young boys he was their father to comfort them. The loyalists responded by taking photos of him hugging them to troll them.

Im sure Suheil has no idea what is going on. He isnt gay and is too autistic to focus on anything other than his duty.

watching womens programs is the purest redpill
stay woke,enlightened desert nomad

I am. Just changed my name because peple are 2lazy2google 'kastrioti'. I am sorta making progress with one of those girls, because I got her out of a bad situation. Still, unless compatibility is at 1488%, you usually have to be really patient with Albanian girls, so I am takibg it slow.

As for the guy, I tried to forcibly administer the first red pill, which is the woman pill. He is very beta, so I thought I could help him. The woman pill is to be administered anally though, and he did not take that kindly. Gotta try it a few times.

They just want his BTC (big tiger cock).

>The woman pill is to be administered anally though, and he did not take that kindly. Gotta try it a few times.
straight from Suheils manual

I wonder whos behind this post.

Cmon man, this is Syria not Sweden. Homosexuality isnt accepted in Arab culture. Its viewed as a western degeneracy.

The march to Aleppo is still a thing? I am feeling a wave of second hand embarrasment.

Well, some of them fuck little kids and goats, so...

yes, the cuck march is between Mesaio and Thessaloniki, Greece

cucks gonna cuck

kus omak ya bin 7amar

This whole thing kinda blows into rebels faces anyways, cause if Sukheli is a pink panther, then they are the guys who get repetedly BTFO by said pink panther which makes them look all the more pathetic.

>Israeli Intelligence Minister says US must recognize Israeli sovereignty on the Golan Heights
DAHNALD

How many are left? Oh, how I wish them to actually make it.

You get deviants in every culture, most arabs are against homosexuality and those practices. Its not just religious ones, even secular arabs dont accept it. Its like Russia.

Hey /sg/,
what do you think about FSA flag waving Macron supporter?

I guess the moderate head choppers are very happy that Le Pen lost.

>taking everything serious
Only a real man has the endurance to binge watch all seasons of sex& the city.
bluepilled faggots like you probably never heard of greys anatomy

Of course they are happy. They, along with their masters are enemies of the west and are of course happy that the status quo in France continues.

Yeah but most Syrians know its just a rumour, if it was true it would hurt his image. But anyone that can understand arabic can tell from his interviews that Suheil isnt aware of any of this.

No fucking wonder, France may as well have submitted to them.

forgot pic

I am proud of your progress, keep it up!

Fucking based, shadilay my fellow centipede. Praise kek!

Its just one random dude with a flag that thinks the president of france has any power over foreign policy.

All the french and US foreign policy is run by tel aviv.

Yeah, m8 whatever. I hope not, but we'll see.

This Pepe is abstract, yet so simple... Permission to steal?

>the absulote state of the french nowadays

bottom right corner)))

>Permission to steal?
I'm not the original owner so go ahead mate,
we got a dutch expression for this 'stelen is delen' meaning stealing equals sharing

The terrorists are fighting again:
> Jaish al-Islam issued an official statement accusing the Al-Rahman Corps and Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) in following up the fighting against it in the Eastern Ghouta

The SAA should just sit back and let the terrorists continue this autistic show.