White Racism = Good, Black Racism = Bad

Why is it Ok for blacks to be racist towards whites but not the opposite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sister_Rosetta_Tharpe
youtu.be/4_SPhUWE6x8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because white people race mixed like that faggot Captain America Tin Man that has a half nigger kid and Stickfag that married a chink.

They're all like "B-But Muh black son, or race mixing is the future so i married an Asian."

Both arguments are bad. Jimi Hendrix can legit play create share music. That girl and that dude can't or just plain make shitty music. Example:
>Run DMC covers Walk This way - good
>Avril Lavigne covers Fuel - bad

I don't see a problem with it. "Like Miley Cyrus" leaves some wiggle room.

Because you're on Facebook. If you post racist things against blacks they are removed and you get a ban.

they see themselves as the loser class, a lower caste, so thats why its ok in their mind.

I bet on that jimmy hendrix comment, aside from people saying blacks invented rock and lot of the popular white bands of 60s stole from old black blues songs, they would also say some shit "racism = power + prejudice" so black people cant be racist. but i dont agree with them having no power, they nominally control that whole genre of music (or else how could they choose to not allow a white to be a part of it)

Even if you taught niggers that being racist to whites was wrong they would still do it because they are niggers, african niggers are known to be heinously racist to freaking tribal ethnic groups lets alone an entire form of human different from them like whites.

Because you allow it

they're literally less intelligent.

Blacks invented Rock and Roll, the analogy in OP's image is irrelevant.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sister_Rosetta_Tharpe

This is a good thing. Why do you want white girls in hip hop?

Why are whites so eager to adopt a victim complex?

White people stole rock and roll from black people though.

Rock and roll is mulatto more than anything.

this is a good thing.

Victimhood is power in modern culture. Just look at non-whites.

Without niggerball and hip hop what relevance will blacks have ?

We should get behind anything that pushes whites out of those industries. Maybe then normies will ask the question : do we need em ?

Seriously, western countries are literally letting Islam take over because we love helping 'victims' so much.

YOU get a (YOU) for knowing Sister Rosetta...
mindblowing Guitarist

youtu.be/4_SPhUWE6x8

Who cares if they invented it, white's dominated it and controlled it
You can't change the reality of who influences the genre by saying
>b-but w-we w-wuz f-first

but juden will always advertise and market them to white kids. If the degenerate genre exists,is it better to have white stars or only black stars?
Im not sure, i also see girls like miley normalizing being a coal burner (even tho she is marrying a lesser hemsworth lol wtf ) as a terrible thing.