What causes a HOLOCAUST:

I can tell you exactly why the holocaust happened. I can tell you the exact psychology of the German people.

They literally had to walk past the corpses of their towns people starving in the streets. They would have to disrobe them, take their coat, their boots, their money, their jewellery - people they recognized stripped bare. They'd have to do this to survive.

Then they'd all have to walk past that corpse, or those corpses, past another 5 homeless kids bones like sticks big eyed and begging for cash.

...and when you've got a loaf of bread to feed you, your mother, your sister, your brother and your auntie for a week. You're gonna be looking for answers too.

This wasn't just post-WW1 poverty. It was post-WW1 poverty PLUS the great depression. Every day you'd walk past dead naked corpses of your fellow Germans.

Then one guy tells you he has the answers. He knows how to fix it?

Of course you're going to listen... and they did fix it. They took that starvation, that death, that hunger - and they organized it.

It was no longer a chaotic entity you faced everyday on the streets. It was now in a box.... a box you could ignore. Because it's god damn better that it's happening to someone else. That someone stood up and took over that social function. Made it official. Forced it on just one group. That was the rationale... and it was one you could ignore. One that it you were able to ignore.

Shit just got better, because it was somewhere else. Someone else. In a box, a box called Auschwitz or Treblinka.

I write this not to excuse what happened. But to humanize it.

When you don't have to look away as you walk past skin and bones on the street that you recognized three weeks earlier... when someone can make order out of that level of poverty, starvation and death... then you have a genocide... and of course you're going to look the other way - because you know it was YOU there before. This is how YOU escaped it.

That's human. That's how a society eats its self.

tldr

Then you don't get to find out. It's that simple.

Reminder that they were just shipping the Jews out and the Zionists supported the plan.
The Jews that died were victims of starvation, punishment by execution, and exhaustion. Some were indeed mistreated by the guards who were mostly convicts and dregs from the lowest German class. The "Holocaust" didn't happen, and Jews exploited the multiple thousand deaths of their people by blowing it far out of proportion and using it to vilify the Germans for retaking their rightful clay and sanctity of their nation. Hitler did nothing wrong, the mistreatment of the Jews would have been tragic had it not been for their gross abuse of the events they brought onto themselves through lecherous behavior.

Elegantly written, bravo!
A collapsing system reorganizing itself through concentrating sacrifice on a particular area.
Do you see the same phenomena - in it's infancy - in the present?

Listen ya Nazi, if you want to create a race war or whatever you guys are after - you're not going to have any success... you need extreme poverty as described in (OP).

Thanks man! and no, not in the west. But there is an Islamofascism doing a politicide in some places.

the racewar is coming and it's not the "nazi" who are responsible. it more the rape, terrorism and the endless immigration into white nations. at some point even the dumbest liberal retards will have to learn it's either they or them. that's when the shit hits the fan.

I read. Wasn't worth it.

Exactly, the race war will just be the reaction

ISIS is actually fairly small. But yeah, religion is always a risk.

>religion
you don't get it. the criminal statistics already show whenever immigration is good or bad. some countries already hide the race, nationality , religion but the general populance that need to live with them will learn the truth. the truth is, mixing is bad. forced mixing is the prelude racewar.

What you are neglecting is that the Jews who held a large percentage of the power wet busy helping themselves through nepotism instead of the German population.

They were also community agitators using the misery of the German people to push communism.

And while these very real and desperate realities surrounded the German the Jewish owned and controlled media said everything was fine.

Now hitler comes into power and magically the economy gets fixed? The Jews were doing it on purpose just like they are in the US now!

They care for no one but themselves. If that means nigger Germans have to suffer and die in the most horrific manner that doesn't matter to them.

The rise of Germany after hitler just shows what a perverse and evil influence the Jews were. Germany literally created the modern world in 10 years of getting rid of the Jews whereas before they were starving on the streets.

Don't worry it's just a (((coincidence)))

>I write this not to excuse what happened. But to humanize it.

How do you excuse or humanize that which never happened?

tldr
>What causes a HOLOCAUST
Jews were told to GTFO, jews didn't GTFO. So the answer is: Jews.

liberal agitprop, don't read

Way to conveniently ignore the role of the Jews in the economic troubles that Germany was facing.

I thought Sup Forums didn't believe in the Holo Cost.

It's really amazing that after Jews were ousted in 10 years Germany became so rich and powerful they almost concurred the world.

They invented modern capitalism, the highway system, jet engines, rocketry, nuclear physics and nuclear weapons before America.

And yet they were starving before and Jewish agitators were pushing communism.

Could it be a (((coincidence)))?

You don't understand what you're even talking about.

There was no holocaust in Germany, there's literally zero empirical evidence to support such a notion.

If you want to see a real holocaust, look to the Holodomor. It was caused by Jewish Bolsheviks trying to punish Ukrainian Christians. Killed as many as 12 million and, unlike the other "holocaust", it actually is well documented and empirically, objectively happened.

Now, kys.

What about the holodomor? Russians had to eat corpses and their dead family members to survive the famine and cold, yet it's never talked about.

>Implying the holocaust happened

Germany apparently wasted millions of gallons of valuable fuel in jew burning. This all taking place while they were desperately in need of fuel for their war machine. Operation Barbarossa was even concocted to secure Russia oil because of deficits.

Reminder that Jews were pimping German children in the streets and buying up everything they could get their hands on for pennies on the dollar because people were desperate and starving and they saw it as a profit opportunity.

>Germans woke up one day and decided to kill a gagllion Jews for no reason whatsoever. Believe me goys.
I'm sorry, I'm not even a NatSoc and I don't even believe this.

>So the answer is: Jews.
This, now head down to the beer-hall user

This was fucking retarded. You basically wrapped the German actions up in some bogus rationale, "humanizing" them, while completely avoiding what the Jews did to deserve the hate, millennia year old hate, and the consequences they reaped from that.

It is not about German humanity, it is about Jewish inhumanity, their lying, deceiving and manipulative nature.

I bet they must be really proud of the indoctrination results they got out of you...you poor, stupid sap.

>millennia year old hate

>tfw the holocaust didn't happen but you wish for it to happen again

Putting jews in camps didn't magically allow Germans to be fed ... it allowed Germans to be fed because a Germany without jews and with Hitler worked far better.

Holocausts only count when it's Jews that have been killed, because their lives are more precious than the Goyim.