Why are white people so edgy?

You guys are probably the most civilised and certainly the most privileged race in the world.

And yet, every white person I've met is thoroughly miserable and chilly, seemingly for no real reason. Your sense of community is lacking compared with other races, and you tend to take things more personally.

Of course, this applies generally to those with some understanding of the world and subtlety in their interaction. All races have their fare share of the blissfully ignorant.

Please humour me, because I don't quite understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/World_Happiness_Report
youtube.com/watch?v=WiraTLweC7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saṃsāra
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3245751/
faculty.rsu.edu/users/f/felwell/www/Theorists/Essays/Durkheim1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Please humour me, because I don't quite understand.
We're all getting pissy.

Whites mostly suck. I don't know what the fuck the white nationalists want to save. I can't stand dindus and cringe at the thought of Africa breeding outlooks, but I'm not going to hate on anybody that wants to be a nice, non-criminal contributor

We're too smart to be happy and content. That's why we have to be replaced with extremely easily-manipulated Africans.

I don't think it's about White supremacy anymore, but more about preservation. You don't have to be superior to love your people.

Also, relatively speaking, we ARE superior - only Jews and Chinks score higher on IQ tests, and Chinks are extremely unindividualistic.

How many steps ahead can you think? How many thoughts can you handle at the same time?

I dont think you have the capacity to understand.

tfw to smart to be happy

Put it like this - David Duke, 100 years ago, would be LARPing on about White supremacy, but now his main aim is to "preserve diversity" - we're on the defence now, der Jude ist zu Stark!

lack of purpose

See the thing is we've ruled the world seen its complete shit and so we're all miserable cunts or people who want to destroy western civilisation

>Your sense of community is lacking compared with other races
Pick any majority black city in the US and try that line again. The only sense of community they have is forming tiny gangs to have turf wars.

That doesn't really make sense, the state of White psyches in the 21st century has nothing to do with Western imperialist attitudes :P

>hate on

Nigger detected

Our societies are extremely materialistic and atomized. People don't like each other, they're greedy, and they trust no one. Things weren't always like this. (((Someone))) is surely to blame...

The thing is that we europeans have lost our in group preference, while other cultures have not. I think this will lead to the end of western civilization as we will be conquerd by a more dominate culture

Yeah, that is obviously a defensive argument to make, because we're not the superior race at present.

This.

HAHAHAHAHA

Come on surely you don't believe that bullshit

wikiwand.com/en/World_Happiness_Report

>most civilised
>least sense of community
Correlation isn't causation, but I'm sure the answer lies somewhere in there.

Holy shit. Nazis turned the LGBT flag into a crime against humanity?

White people really can do anything they put their mind to.

This is what goes through my mind when i meet an emo

Read Durkheim's "Suicide" if you want some actual answers, google anomaly for a direct small result.

Marx has some good stuff one it as well, the four steps to alienation, "species being" and etc.

>for no real reason

This is where you fucked up. Imagine having hordes of niggers imported to Singapore, how would you feel OP?

Nowhere in there, civilisation literally springs from community. Also, Chinks are inherently more civilised and obedient, but they take it too far.

Both Jews kek

Was he murdered?

>Durkheim

One of the few Jewish sociologists worth reading. For those who are still on the fence, Evola approvingly cites Durkheim in more than one of his books

Doubt it

YOu just repeated what I inferred, yet you call me a nigger. Just accept the fact that whites deserve the demographic collapse because we are miserable cunnnts

The final redpill is that no achievement will ever make us happy
We could have colonized the entire galaxy and we'd still be miserable
It's time to realize that true joy is found in being, not in doing

It's the neanderthal ancestry.

You just don't get it..

No, I don't agree with you at all. I want to fix the problems we have if it's possible, not accelerate the collective suicide of my own people. Neck yourself cuck

what u mean

This documentary seems to believe so.
youtube.com/watch?v=WiraTLweC7Y

Because niggers and Jews don't let us live in peace.

yeah bro go get em' the whole white world will listen to you and start breedin immediately

No shit nigger. Whites looking out for each other, as in having in-group preferences like every other tribe on the planned, is literally a Holocaust.

Not gonna happen. The rainbow flag is ours and it'll remain as such.

You've never met african americans it seems. They are the most sensitive people on earth.

Cuck.

Read his suicide note, its actually sort of insightful. He bought into the cult of success, or celebrity, and when he did not find fulfillment in it-something he had based his life towards obtaining from a very young age- he did not wan't to live dishonestly and mislead his fans and so he decided to end it. In a way his suicide was admirable in a way that he was able to be honest with himself about his place in the world or how he saw it.

Bullshit. Most (western) whites are liable to be overly happy and friendly compared others. You're just saying what edgy miserable chantards want to hear, people that are rejected by other white people.

This could go a way towards explaining the fundamental problem youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk

Please give it a chance before dismissing it as hippie crap

No ones opressing you Nigel. Jesus you sound like a sjw.

Cuck.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saṃsāra

Not that user, but I think he is referring to Traditional modes of Being which have been lost to modern Westerners

That's the problem, western individualism is undermining society.

Loss of cultural values which bind us together, nihilism, no sense of idenity or purpose.

Because we've been told by (((them))) that looking out for our own race/preferring to among our own is white supremacy and the worst thing in the world.

Meanwhile nigs and other minorities are told it's a good thing to band together against us evil whiteys. For example when blacks interact with blacks they don't know, more often than not they immediately relate with each other. They will stand behind even the worst criminals a la "they dindu nuffin"

Meanwhile whites have no problem throwing each other under the bus and don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and maybe their families.

You haven't had the very essence of what it means to be who you are systematically attacked by powers beyond your control. You wouldn't understand.

We're living in a society that idealizes tolerance, equality, laziness, industriousness and modesty. The west is like a buddhistic temple, we're all sitting idle on our asses waiting to die.

>cultural values which bind us together

Like what?

because you are not the ones being attacked

Oh my i forgot, nope nothing to see here

nice observation upsidedown poland

all countries with high depression are white tho. We are being poisoned

>post WW2 blues

>its been used for crimes against humanity
fugg

Jesus you retard, he's referring to the world, not just whatever people live your country. Stop being a stupid solipsistic American. Go to Asia and you will see that he is right.

I do think black communities have a bit more involvement, but it's not constructive enough to be used as a comparison to western white values.

You used to be able to pick up a stranger on the side of the road. That's how much people trusted each other and cared about one other. Most people were decent God-fearing Christians, and they didn't feel the sense of alienation we feel because they had shared values.

nationalism, religion, honor,strong family ties,(we still have a few tribes in the mountains), local patriotism(those giant cathedrals in European cities were built by citizens as a dick measuring contest with other cities), etc...

anyone here feel like the 1% want's to divide you just like slave owners used to, by giving benefits to you as opposed to other ethnicity to make it feel as if you have something to gain from their subversion so that you won't focus on reforming top down.

I believe the real problems, the real sadness in economically powerful countries, comes from the power elite constantly fucking us every which way and making our existences narrow spheres of garbage options and work.

>White peole worked for where we are.
>privileged

fuck you. If your countries would get their act together they, and you too, can be 'privileged'.

We invented all the words for this phenomenon as well:

>Weltschmerz
noun
a feeling of melancholy and world-weariness

>ennui
noun
a feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement

>angst
a feeling of deep anxiety or dread, typically an unfocused one about the human condition or the state of the world in general.

These are the results of high intellect

evenif we didn't, just imagine a manlet demanding that you walk on your knees to not be so much higher than him

You've obviously never seen black people.
There is no community at all.

Also we thrive under pressure, give us a war and we win it. Give us a goal, we obtain it.
Things are pretty hedonistic right now, so we are bored and complacent.

Haha, no. Trying to incorporate chinks, dindus, and other shitskins into Western society without the hope of their internalizing Western values due to their genetic paucity is what is destroying Western civilization

The bulk of it is due to long term wealth and decadence. There may also be some behavioral differences that are genetic. Some genes result in different responses to stress for example.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3245751/

Everyone who isn't pure sub saharan african has some neanderthal (and the SSA have their own archaic admixture). Asians actually typically have more neander, they underwent more admixture events. Also east eurasian neanderthals were more gracile than their robust, more cold-adapted european cousins. Modern asians also have some denisovan, and, I'm willing to bet, late erectus, with evolved (derived) phenotypical features. Convergent evolution

Being edgy is how we got to where we're at now. The only way to progress is to do something left field and showy. Most of the time, it's adolescent or flamboyant, but it gets results. If someone tried using a well thought out conversation in order to get empathy for their honest convictions, it usually won't work. However, if that same person killed the people who he views as the "problem" and then offs himself in some public spectacle, he'll make an impact. That's just how it works. The changes edgy people/acts make are very convoluted and fascinating to observe on any size of scale, local or global, and most people aren't able to recognize it. It's mass social entropy, being able to observe it's fun but is a quick route to rock solid misanthropy. This is also, I think, why memes can essentially serve as "magic" forces and why memes can only promote chaos.

Gr8 b8 m8

White people actually have the best community and im not even a white supremecist tard. Its the atheist libtards who took this away from us. They are in an "every man for themselves" mentality. Before them it was religious communities of chruches and synagogues who would help out one of their own. The communities would all help out the people in need and tend to their loved ones. Now that void has been filled by the government. The libtards want the government to solve their problems (which they are terrible at) hence the "Im with her" "he for she" and "ask not what the govenment can do for you, but what you can do for the government" mentality. Really? Because i thought the government served us and it wasnt an "above all" value? It used to be that there was a higher power above the government, which which create an environment for the people to help out on another. This securalization of society has devalued human life and created a gaping hole in which community cant thrive. Beyond that, right.. look at all the other minorities now, at least in America. They are scrambled eggs in an omelet society. Blacks kill themselves more than any other race, mexicans cant even create a safe country for themselves and leave to live in the majority white country, and the only other group who can match it is the asians.

I think you are idolizing a time in America that is greatly over simplified. The 20th century was plagued with dissatisfaction depending on what group you were and at what time the eugenics moment, the industrial revolution, Jim crow segregation, the great depression causing massive alienation, both world wars causing 30+ years of alienation not to mention the alienation that veterans felt upon returning, the Vietnam war and massive distrust with the government, the peace and love moment as response to the feelings of alienation.

Agree or disagree with specific examples, This time of picking up strangers on the side of the road was not one big apple farm, especially if you were not an upper class white dude, that's why everyone was so constantly fucked up on drugs and alcohol.

I am pretty sure you meant "anomie," correct? Assuming autocorrect

>Anomie
a condition in which society provides little moral guidance to individuals

we skillfully navigate the full range of our emotions and make light of the dark side through humor, as we are troubled by the fact that most feelings are negative.

you are not intelligent enough to do this, so you only hear jokes. surface level shit.

White people need to stop being so fucking serious and start fucking like rabbits.

Morality doesn't work anymore.

Instead of hating niggers, learn from them, reacquire our own animalistic prowess we have surpressed for too long, without throwing away our intelligence. Get back to our roots and bring back the tribe mentality.

It depends on where you live. In singapore, the whites I would assume that travel there would be extremely cold and selfish- however in places like australia, canada, argentina, italy, etc. people are a lot warmer. It really is about culture curiously with whites.

Have you ever been to rural america?

Indeed, the actual reading itself is pretty great.

faculty.rsu.edu/users/f/felwell/www/Theorists/Essays/Durkheim1.htm

Stop larping. By the way, Whites can't have a sense of racial community because we aren't allowed to. We lose everything if we don't renounce being White. We are chilly because every little thing we say to shitskins is interpreted to be racist. We don't want shit to do with a society that's trying to literally exterminate us.

individualism is (north) western society.

Wrong. We're the best, which is why our neighborhoods are peaceful and cooperative. Nigger neighborhoods are dangerous hellholes. The very presence of a nigger lowers the value of a neighborhood.

you have what I like to call a disney-movie view of niggers. delusional and not backed up by reality. a fantasy world of what nigger life should be, but not the broken nightmare of the tangible nigger existence.

It's the result of money fetishism and hedonism brought about by comfortable lifestyles

I visited the UK and US (Commifornia, which is supposedly so kind and laid back), and I never once met or observed anyone who could be said to have a warm personality. Perhaps it's my own anecdotal fallacy, but the white people I've met both here and abroad have been many times smart, professional, good with conversation, but at the same time chilly as hell. There's a huge undercurrent, and I don't get it.

>you tend to take things more personally.
lmfao
in white society you can critique other people and not be killed for it, good luck in any subhuman society, they chimp out over everything.
A better question is why are nonwhites so dishonest about everything? You do realize lying about great your society and people only hurts you in the long run? You're never going to evolve to a higher point, just continue to wallow in the cesspool of the lowest common denominator

I'm incredibly happy. I often think about what I have and where I am. It's great.

because we have to share the planet with fucking subhumans, worse still some bright spark thought it would be a good idea to share our countries and cultures with them too.

Personally i believe the world is not as it should be for current year. The thing is humans have a little thing called self awareness and as i aged i noticed the world got worse. Either my perception changed or society is truly eroding morals which made life tolerable. Sure i can look in the past and comprehend it was a harder time for most but at least the people were ignorant and had each other.

This is basically how i view most people ignorant of their consciousness and simply going through the motions of life. And it pisses me off too as why would a god gift us the all seeing eye but constraint us to animalistic behaviors? As much as i want to live as a simple man i foresee its not possible as i refuse to blind myself in demeaning blissful joy.

Whoa there edgelord, don't cut yourself too hard. Western values and economic needs have brought them over. Main consequence is that diverse neighborhoods erode social cohesion.

Won't say anything else, no use arguing with a stormfag. Western countries don't need immigrants to destroy themselves though, just look at history.

It's called introspection, something ant people aren't capable of.

Europe needs to go full 1488 and steam roll its hajis and niggers

The US needs to either balkanize or go back to its pre-1965 demographics

What a shame, we had a good thing going on here

Yea I agree. After visiting Asian countries where this was normal, made me depressed to go home.

Used to be that was necessary to survive, you existed as a community, not an individual. Now society is fragmented and broken. We've been told we can do anything, but it's a lie and no one can do shit on their own.

You point out these character traits as "flaws," but like everything in life, you have to give something to get something.

The fundamental answer is nihilism and decadence. People need a fundamental purpose and to occasionally face real harshness to stay alive spiritually.

Check the flag you retard. Singapore is a richer, safer, and more prosperous than any western country.

And they got there from dirt poor shithole in about 50 years.

wake me up

This is fake.