Now that Sup Forums has abandoned Trump. It's time to abandon racism and come together with our fellow human...

Now that Sup Forums has abandoned Trump. It's time to abandon racism and come together with our fellow human. Nobody is an illegal on earth, we are all humans. This is the ultimate redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is the ultimate redpill.

Too many niggers, too many half-breed subhumans. Too many shitskins.

>Too many niggers, too many half-breed subhumans. Too many shitskins.
Haha yeah man, I too love the based gays and trannies as long as they're hwhite like us!

>together with our fellow human.
if we had the hability to talk with fellow humans, we would not be here.

>Nobody is an illegal on earth

ayy lmao illegal aliens get out

Why the fuck is she so shiny? Disgusting.

get put of here, shill

>runs for president for the libertarian party
>memes around as a new white nationalist to make even more shekels

good goy .. just fall for her scheme

A nigger SJW threw glitter on her at that event

>pol abandoned Trump
He abandoned us

there is white people then there is sub humans

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS
STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT

I really doubt associating with ethnonationalists is a good monetary decision, you can't get rid of that stigma once you're there and it closes a shitton of doors

>be me
>get 15 year mortgage at 21
>pay it off three years early
>niggers move in next door six months later
Honestly, why bother even doing anything with your life anymore?

fuck off Sup Forums has always been and will always be natsoc

DUDE LE BASED 21 YEAR OLD AMERICAN GIRL!!!! SHE SAYS MEMES.. BUT GET THIS... SHE SAYS THEM ON TWITTER INSTEAD OF 4CHIN LOL ONE OF US ONE OF US RITEGUIS LOL

Not an argument. Stop behaving like a woman.

Sup Forums never supported Trump. It was the nu-Sup Forums redditors who were confined to the trump general that were the Trump fags.

Sup Forums just manipulated events. They went onto bullying Shia after the election.

Sup Forums has abandoned Trump specifically beacuse he is a (((civic nationalist))) cuck, faggot.

>I really doubt associating with ethnonationalists is a good monetary decision

yeah thats why all these (((personalities))) jumped on the Klumpf Train and tripled and quadrupled their followings and exposure through it

Fuck off faggot

i agree, though only if what you mean by come together is to slit every last throat of the TPTB faggots. then we'll actually see what course our world takes without everything being preplanned by the elite

All of the alt-lite people who got huge are civic nationalists, not ethnonationalists. Lauren is the only one who seems to have doubts about this

He looks hu-white to me.

Into the pit of fire you go, Achmed.

that shit on her face and eyebrows is gross as fuck

I agree Sup Forums was always a left wing board until the neo-nazis arrived. Diversity and tolerance is our motto not racism and hate.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Trump was just better than the alternative.
we're not at a point where a powerful figure
can show their power-level publicly.

baby steps, hans

>brown eyes
>white

She takes pics next to brown/black men because you white boys are too scared to be seen in public, you stay inside on your computers. You would not dare actually go outside and publicly fight for your cause. Literally redpilled non-whites are doing that FOR you because you're such a pussy they feel bad. Lmao

WE NEVER ABANDONED TRUMP

>WE ABANDONED RACISM 4 TRUMP AND NOW WE WILL BE MORE RACIST THAN EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Why are you implying she is a civic nationalist when she supports Generation Identitaire? You shill morons can't even keep your facts straight.

Shariablue running out of ideas
saged

nazis are people too

Dont get me wrong guys, i fucking hate niggers..

But we have to understand that there is a difference between a black man and a nigger.
I have black friends who fucking hate the nigger gangster culture just as much as me and you. And no, they dont blame it on the white man, they blame it on themselves.
Extremely redpilled people are among them and Sup Forums is not inviting for them because we generalize them all and classify them all as niggers. While haveing redpilled black people here would be a ENORMOUS advantage for us.
Because we would BTFO the left and they cant say we're racist anymore.
Also i bet your ass that there are alot of black people here on Sup Forums who cant say they're black because all the (you) will be "nigger" and "we wuz kangs". And thats just the thing they hate themselves about blacks..
Think about it..

After the election fiasco you fags pulled today you no longer have the right to an opinon, Pierre. I bet your cock was rock hard and dripping pre cum when you ticked "Macron" in the little box. Then ran home and bust a huge nut in two quick strokes just in time for evening Islamic prayers.

What is that?

I agree with this...redpilling blacks and latinos
on the globalist jews would be the smartest
course of action ATM

they're never going to just disappear.

OMFG SORRY PLEASE LINK ME TO HER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, OR YOUTUBE WHERE I CAN READ ALL ABOUT HER GENUINE OPINIONS THAT SHE FOUND ON HERE AND THAT SHE DEEMED PROFITABLE

That opinion used to be somewhat widespread on Sup Forums but not anymore fucker. Demographics is destiny.

t. nigger

Traitors go first

>It's time to abandon racism

Good luck getting beaners on board

We're more racist than your average white Sup Forumsack

You're not making any arguments though.

If you think she is undeserving of her popularity by all means try spreading your right-wing ideas on your own, I'm sure you can muster up enough charisma to get 150 subscribers, even though you seem annoying as fuck.

What the fuck is with her face. I knew Lauren was hooked on the Cocaine, but Jesus.
I've seen CNBC whores with less face plaster then Lauren.

Sad.

Amazin how many threads belong on

>Nobody is an illegal on earth, we are all humans.

This is where you lost me.

Is it time to abandon science too?

>t.LSIDF

Worst bait ever.

Good luck, faggot.

Haven't abandoned trump dipshit. Quit reporting it like it is a fact dipshit

>Finnish Lauren Southern shill

Why do you white knight so hard for her?

Lauren Southern is fucking gross
based migrant/10
has probably only raped 1 or 2 boys back in the middle east
99% chance he is not going to kill you
I'd give him a pass

Because I care about right-wing politics succeeding.

(((Lauren southern)))

>Sup Forums has abandoned Trump

Wrong, Trump is the source of eternal butthurt for normiepilled leftists, stay shafted leftypol.

Is Lauren secretly a mongol

How far north does she live in Canada?

>je suis charlie martel
kekerino

Why didn't the person taking the photo get laurens toes ?? faggot!

shes a jew

Nope. 68% Europe West, 19% Scandi, 10% Iberian

fuck off

>Now that Sup Forums has abandoned Trump

Are you sore losers really gonna keep this up for the next 8 years?

>white knight

You keep using that world, i don't think you know what it means

Millennialism is dead.
Long life the ALT Right

I'm genuinely scared of Elizibeth Warren winning because she has absolutely no dirt on her. We BARELY beat Hillary and it was because of the weird voting system we have. Conservatives aren't having babies while blacks and Hispanics are. We are going to be massively outnumbered.

Make babies or die.

Kill yourself you insufferable faggot, sage and reported

She's a civic nationalist. Did you not watch the berkley fight pt 3? Where she and everyone praised diversity and multiculturalism?

Where has she said shes a white nationalist?

Reddit fag look at these colors notice how they beautiful cause they are are separate...Mix this this together and you get shit color...

>I care about white fantasy ethnostates and oppressing innocent people

Fixed

Fuck off, nigger.

Go back to discord and try again, Faggot.

Elizabeth Warren won't do shit. She's geriatric and pussies out whenever she has a chance to go for blood against someone who can hit back.

This is why you don't trust women.

I don't think you know what "redpill" means. You are describing government lies.

I'd like to fertilize that cunt very very much

>Saying this to a Finn
99,1% White, 95% Finnish, m8

fuck off asshole, no one dumped Trump

>Where she and everyone praised diversity and multiculturalism?

Yeah, no. I think you misinterpreted it. She supports Generation Identitaire, which is an ethnonationalist movement.

>Now that Sup Forums has abandoned Trump.

You mean the paid shills who have been shitting up the place who were never pro-Trump to begin with are "abandoning" Trump?

Fuck off faggot

Is it though?

Uhhggggh fuuuuuu

>now that Sup Forums abandoned trump

Since when did we abandoned trump?

Sage

>oppressing people
Oh I'm laughing. Taxing the wages of whites to pay for non-whites so the non-whites' children can have the jobs and houses, now government funded, that would have gone to the whites' children.

You're a joke and you don't think ahead even one generation. Liberal Millennials are worse than boomers, they fuck their grandkids over and brag about how good they are for doing it.

wrong

Since when we have supported drumpf is what you should ask. Also how the fuck is he racist?

Was Hitler an Evolutionist?

This isn't some sort of fucking game where whoever is a part of the secretest club wins.
I find it funny that you're complaining about people who are shifting the Overton Window to the right. Kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot. Seriously. This is about the future of the white race, nor belonging to le secret Internet clubhouse.

Trumo turned into a generic neocon. He's no different than Mitt Romney at this point.
The only people in the world who don't realize that is the_donald. Which is where you need to go back.

Kill yourself. I HATE you fucking idiots who think "there is a difference between blacks and niggers". No there fucking isn't. Just because your weed dealer is friendly doesn't mean blacks don't deserve to be exterminated.

How naive are you fucking T_D retards? Everyone I know who goes on Sup Forums (including myself) abandoned Trump after he struck Syria. You guys need to realize that Sup Forums hates you faggots. The board isn't 90% shills. That's the genuine opinion of the board. You idiots have convinced yourselves any dissent of Mitt Romn - I mean Trump, is from shills when it's from everyone outside of the_donald.

Insanity. The white race will never submit. Even as you kikes and niggers try to breed us out. Our pure blood will continue. There's a reason O- has no antigens and can only breed with blood like it. Take your monkey blood elsewhere.

Wew, good thing we have a BASED NIGGER LOVER LIKE YOU HERE JAMAL. JUST FUCK MY WIFE SINCE YOU'RE SO BASED WITH YOUR MAGA HAT FELLOW CENTIPEDE!!1!!!