Why are all American tech companies run by poos who only hire other poos through H1B visas?

Why are all American tech companies run by poos who only hire other poos through H1B visas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
npr.org/sections/money/2015/05/21/408234543/will-your-job-be-done-by-a-machine
youtube.com/watch?v=tL4WXC031DE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they have one main goal: shitting on the tech industry.

It started as a means of undercutting the steeper wages of software developers. Since getting a lot of workers from China was too politically dicey at the time, employers settled for the next best undeveloped low-wage shithole: India. Over the decades (remember that this trend started in the early 1990s), some Indians rose the ranks. And since they don't have an equivalent of white guilt, they had no problem blatantly hiring their own race to come into the country.

Anyone who has worked any tech job, big or small, can tell you that they're proud of this demographic change. Indian people may never make up a significant percentage of the US, but they will certainly occupy the upper income brackets for the foreseeable future. They openly laugh at and mock white people dying of heroin overdoses, and white people who lose out on well-paying jobs because of them. They're more than happy to do all of this just to target white people in particular, while accepting and embracing every other race, especially black people.

For more insight into how Indian people view white people in particular, see this propaganda video of India in 2030, where Indians are cultured and educated while white people are beggars and servants:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

That happened with a graduate out of my CS program. He's a poo and got a project management position at a big company that recruited heavily from the program. He only hires poos. Their entire staff is almost completely doodoo unless they were there before him.

Because we are cheaper and deliver the same performance.
Just like AMD

they're humans, of course they want to support their family
this is what black people are complaining about when they talk about "white privilege"
suck it up and be a man

>all tech companies run by poos

Nigga you know nothing about the cleared market. No H1-B poos there.

money

/thread

Cause any (((diaspora))) creates ethnic cabals that works for their own interests

>just like AMD

Apoo be looking out for his family man

Yes Vega will establish amd dominance

Theyre the only ones who will put up with fkn awful pooinloo coding

But INDIANS assimilate perfectly

This
White sons of bitches are lazy cucked animals we do every job for them yet they bitch and complain.

Except automation is replacing lots of these offshore projects.

Offshoring was just a stepping stone to full mass software automation

Automation will absolutely threaten rote work such as manufacturing, accounting, and so on. But software development is not at any significant risk unless you're developing shitty CRUD web apps.

npr.org/sections/money/2015/05/21/408234543/will-your-job-be-done-by-a-machine

Under "Computer and Mathematical," there are a few different software-related occupations. Basic code monkey work has a 48.1% chance of being automated, which will affect offshore poo workers for sure. But when it comes to poos who are here on an H1B visa, they tend to fall more along the lines of Software Developer Systems Software (12.8% chance of being automated) and Software Developers Applications (4.2% chance of being automated). In other words, if you're working in that industry, your biggest threat isn't automation and likely won't be for quite some time.

that video is adorable
it says everything about the people who made it and nothing about the subject.

no they dont you fucking shitskin, you bring your shitty food and religion and culture with you.

its hardly assimilation.

I didn't read but I want to breed solid brown children with that woman.

>Why are all American tech companies run by poos who only hire other poos through H1B visas?
Because that's what they do - colonise. In the UK the same shit happens once you get poos in HR or management: eventually everyone will be replaced by an Indian.

We have whole hospitals, companies, etc that are Indian from top to bottom because of this. Whites are the only ones who don't express a preference for their own group. We have adopted a suicidal cultural trait.

Software automaton takes place through the creation of increasingly powerful tools-- more concise languages and better optimizing compilers, better libraries and IDEs and deployment cycle management, nicer visual components and GUI design tools, better and more comprehensive frameworks, a vast proliferation of open-source packages to do most of the heavy lifting for whatever you might need that can be at all standardized. But the result is simply that we build more powerful and feature-rich software, to stay competitive with other firms that rely on software systems or license/sell them or their use in the cloud.

Software has been increasingly further automated since the days of punchcards. But because software itself is the discipline of abstract automation, it merely builds upon its own past automation to automate further.

Why do you think the captcha here asks you to identify street signs...? The VC community is right: software is eating the world.

Eh speak for yourself. I'm a white guy with an Indian girlfriend. A brilliant, technical, thin Indian girlfriend who likes spicy food and shares my tastes in media and hobbies. The only group I know of that really doesn't seem to assimilate is Muslims.

id poo in her loo

Or Africans. Africans and Muslims are by far the worst problems the world will have to face during the next 30-50 years.

Im sure you do bud, but even assuming I actually believe you, youre shitty anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much. Look around you blind moron, it wouldnt take that long to do some research and find out just how little most indians do assimilate.

maybe the issue here is you don't actually know the definition of the word, so here you go retard

>Cultural assimilation is the process by which a person's or group's culture come to resemble those of another group.

We did mange to bring those currynogs out the stone age a little bit. Say thank you to the British Empire, user.

do indian girls ever fuck white guys?

The ones here with experience make a path where they bring others over train them help them fake a degree and resume and then get them on jobs they control. So no one notices they only have a 3 month total of experience and they can continue training them on the job.

They get 30% of their pay and after 5 years you mostly cant tell the difference since there are enough shit people with degrees.

Meanwhile the company gets cheaper labor.

I have seen this with my own eyes here in the DBA industry in Chicago, Its easier to get them hired out of town since the phone interview is easier to fake. And they hate Cisco because the company smartened up and demanded face to face interviews.

>compooter industry

>perfectly

They assimate mostly pretty well. Nothing is perfect but you dont commit alot of crime or blow shit up so you are the best by default. Well the other asians are there with you and assimilate better or worse depending on the perspective.

>Indians assimilate pretty well
t. Pajeet
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, because nobody in their right mind would consider smearing shit all over public restrooms "assimilating well"

yes

I dated a half white half indian girl in college for awhile

funny thing was her dad was indian and her mom was white

Sure, but by that definition, we've always been automating every industry, all the way back to the days of pulleys and levers putting manual lifters out of work. In the context of automation as discussed here, though, we're looking at imminent threats to several high-profile industries in parallel that risk massive job losses for significant portions of society. There's a certain subjectivity when defining the limits of these terms, but I maintain that software development outside of offshore code monkey work is not at risk for quite some time. That's not to say that it will never happen, which is why old industries have died out and new industries have moved in going all the way back to the dawn of civilization, but people in this industry should be much more concerned with H1B visa imports and outsourcing, since that is the greater threat to their career at the moment.

Leave us Indians alone. Just ban NRI's if you don't like immigrants but stop antagonizing us; Indians are proud and nationalistic and we are trying to modernize by embracing western values and absorbing them within our hitorical culture.

You are shit faggots that are invading\colonizing our nations and on top of that your arrogance is disgusting.

PISS OFF>

no they really don't.

they're borderline autistic.

T. google employee

This. Im a British born Indian (North) ...I've only recently come across south indians and wew lad....far too much pride for the very little they have accomplished

Interestingly, they seem dissociate themselves from much of their own culture (except the whole caste system / not eating beef thing).

Legit the first time in my life I've ever been attracted to a poo woman

anti-favoritism laws only apply to white people

>embracing western culture

okay then rip pajeet your brought it on yourself

Actually if you look at historical GDP growth in India, it didn't take off until the year the British finally left. Brits built some infrastructure but mostly just for extracting resources, and the statistics show that almost none of the benefit went to the country itself. So no, not really. Look at Japan. Japan copied the west and kept the benefits for itself -- it was never colonized. India was already starting to do the same but was dealing with Mughal empire issues and then Brits showed up and took everything. Look at the data. Read some history. The British Raj did introduce some technologies and institutions, but no different from when countries simply copied them instead of having them built by colonial administrators, and meanwhile took nearly all of the economic benefits for themselves.

Yes, see:

My point is that I agree with you, in the sense that software jobs are still reasonably safe. We have been automating away software work for decades and all it does is cause us to make more powerful software. The potential demand for software is likely infinite -- it isn't like plumbing or something where demand is relatively constant or increases only very slowly as unit price falls. So as we automate further, we produce more of it with the same number of people, instead of the same amount with fewer people.

I want to poo in the street with this woman.

thats cuz she's actually photoshopped and modeled by an white person ya dumb fuck. probably looks like pic related off camera

fpbp

India kind of sucks for tech support shit.

They are just reading a script 100% of the time. I could have just done that and fixed the problem myself then.

The only time I talk to Indians aside from that are shoddy scam attempts. I mean really? These Bhenchods barely speak English, how can they expect me to send money to their bank accounts when I can't even understand the numbers and shit that come out of their mouth? Why even try?

Beautiful poos exist.
They are the ones actually wealthy enough to own their own loos.

Sikhs need to take over the continent and purge the way to a glorious indo aryan super race

Subtle, nicely memed friend.

They figured out how nepotistic corporatism works. And people say nationality is social construct. Ha ha ha.

/thread.

But this is the true purpose of tech support. Make you GTFO.

I'm an IT Recruiter abd from what I am seeing there is definitely a concerted effort to move away from H1B candidates in favor of candidates that can work for any employer.

What happens is foreign nationals start cinsulting firms and then pay for all if the sponsorships, meaning that if you find a candidate you really like you either A) have to do business with that firm or B) essentially purchase the sponsorship.

A lot of companies are done with the hassle.

Would marry.

I hope you are right.

They are human rats. As soon as one gets in a position of management, all they hire are more regardless of ability.

The problem is the indians that get into management positions, and then refuse to hire anyone but Indians. And since those indians fulfill diversity quotas, they're allowed to stay in those positions, no matter how bad at their jobs they are. It's actually a huge problem here in Silicon Valley, but most companies are wising up to the fact that it's economically worse.

So just like (((you))) then?

because indians are extremely racist to other ethnic groups and social classes within india. you have to be a high class poo to ever get their respect.

Sounds like jews.

>here in silicon valley
>israel flag
wait...we officially kosher now?

hows corruption going, gyro?

Over the last 20 years the US IT sector has become dominated by visa workers from India. Once an Indian gets into a management position they hire their family, friends, and wives even if they have little or no tech experience. Many of the contract employment firms in the US are now owned by Indians. Some organizations are almost exclusively Indian. These people speak their native language at work and English speaking workers have difficulty keeping their jobs because of the language barrier.

Ebin

IDK friend, but that's a Mexican, possible Ecuadorian, not a poo.

>be poo
>get hired
>work as a slave
>avoid being fired or deported
>after 30 years you've got your citizenship and your company decides it needs a brown face to satisfy diversity requirements but they don't want a nigger because niggers are fucking incompetent
>congratulations you're the last brown standing

Not hard to get

tech jobs are almost impossible to get in Russia and Poland due to indians cornering the whole market.

>tfw no sexy dravidian gf

Or maybe the jews realized the indians are jewier than they are and are protecting themselves

Part of it is the skill tree starts with phone support jobs where people can start entry level and gain skills to move up. So many of the phone support jobs were offshored. Then the back office jobs went, then they started importing people into the USA to replace American workers.

>diversity quotas

found the problem

Do you have more pictures like .. this?

>google search
>olga polozova

I'm confused

Someone on /biz/ posted it so sorry I don't have any more.

>They openly laugh at and mock white people dying of heroin overdoses, and white people who lose out on well-paying jobs because of them.

My elder sister has tons of while friends who visit my city every time she comes to visit.

>
For more insight into how Indian people view white people in particular, see this propaganda video of India in 2030, where Indians are cultured and educated while white people are beggars and servants:

Believing in some fan fiction bullshit,that's a representation of America having lower economy than ours at least America is still white for us.

They exhibit the same ethnocentrism everyone but whites exhibit so look forward to your tech ruled by Indians and your cultural and political institutions being run by Jews goy.

So Indians work at 7-11 in Japan too? Where did it all go wrong Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=tL4WXC031DE

As a North Indian Punjabi I am totally up for that; Sikhs Punjabi Hindu's are cut from the same cloth.

>They openly laugh at and mock white people
I've experienced this from Indian colleagues in software.

The ones here: we are becoming all of the CEOs; we own the biggest houses; we are the ones who are making it, do you think there will be any resentment toward us in the future?

The ones in India (according to people who have worked there): make excuses for delaying deliverables and deliberately waste time.

I've observed "shove as much work onto your colleagues in America as possible" on all levels, from the IT help desk to QA to developing next gen products.

In the end they're tribalists chasing stuff that doesn't matter.

You only have problems with Indians if you are a low qualified mongoloid that performs the same jobs as them. If you are dumb enough to do the job a poo in loo does you probably deserve to be where you are.

this. they don't even know why they are here. but they sure think they press buttons well.

nah it's the same thing as blax and sports. (((they))) meme and brand certain cultures as suitable for certain jobs. it's just bullshit to undercut white america.

POO

How can they undercut you if they produce 0 value.

once management makes a choice they'll defend it even in front evidence of disaster

They're also brainwashed into valuing themselves relative to everyone else, e.g. if their classmate gets 96% on a test while they get "only" 91%, they get scolded. So that might be part of the neurosis of putting others down.

Isn't the cultural enrichment going on in Western countries wonderful?

rofl that makes no sense at all, i asked you a sincere question, if pajeets are so fucking bad why can't you take their jobs ?

just go and create your own company without them and you'll be 1000x more succesful

Who is this boner condoner?

It was my best guess, we don't have indians in my company

I wouldn't believe it if I myself hadn't seen the kind of third-worlders, including Central Americans, that management hires, even though it costs the company more in the long run. My boss and I wasted almost a week trying to get through to these people, that's a lot of money. It also reduces the security of the products because testers have less time because substandard IT. They replace quality American workers with these people and miss the "hidden cost" including wasted time and lowered morale.

you are arguing with the unreduced aurignacoids (poo master race) poo pooster

It's more nuanced than that. As a quick and dirty example, a colleague of mine (at a major tech company that you have absolutely heard of) along with a couple other Americans worked on a project with a few people from India. They had to meet certain milestones by a particular date. The American team did everything they were supposed to do on time. The team in India did not complete their tasks on time. The team in America tried to pull their weight, but it wasn't enough to complete the milestone in time.

We expect corporations to react rationally and in the best interest of their bottom line, but this isn't the case. Management saw that the dev team didn't complete their goals in time, so what did they do? Get to the bottom of the situation and reprimand the team in India? Of course not. They let go of one of the people on the American team because he was costing them too much money, and they replaced him with another Indian worker. Management's response to missing a deadline was to punish the team that did well and reward the team that failed, just because it saved them money in light of missing the deadline. They shot themselves in the foot.

If this isn't corporate and economic suicide, then I don't know what is. None of these companies have any idea that they're operating in a complete irrational way. You will never convince them. They can't even get their bottom line right.

It's a truly bizarre time to be alive, lads.

AMD is blue pilled reddit commie shit.

because master race is actual trailer trash desu

This.

Daily India h8 thread #3653224467. When will Sup Forums learn? It does nothing but burn your blood and waste bandwidth. It won't change anything. This OP is another meme tier lie. Indians might have tiny preference for other Indians but reality is that in 99.99% companies there's just one token Indian guy and not really "filled" with Indians. In fact, Indians being tiny minority in US there should be quota: every company must hire x % of its workforce from Indians. Especially in higher up positions.

Because they're smarter. Face it. Learn chinese and get ready for a new empire :)

Indians assimilate perfectly and become friendly productive members of society wtf are you smoking?

I'm white, my girlfriend is Indian.
Indian chicks are tasty, thick, good color and aryan. If you want good kids, date an Indian chick. Great moms, great food.

What do I do if I want to bang light skinned indian women with western features, but I can't stand indian food?