Boogie here, want to address the snowflakes here claiming theyre paying for MY healthcare

Ask me anything, im sure your questions wont acquire a modicum of thought after all ;)

If I pull your Obamacare off, will you die?

I'd repeal obamacare for no other reason than to watch your shit channel die

No because you're not even American silly

best post

I hope you remedy whatever personal woes you're dealing with.

I love you

I think I found your guardian.

I don't want you to pay for my healthcare, just as I don't want to pay for yours. I want everyone to pay for their own goddamn healthcare. I don't see why that's so hard to understand.
Also kys

lol, might include that in my next Twitch stream.

I'm trans-national.
On all levels except physical, I'm an american.

Post time stamp or fake

Gonna need to see some proof it's you fatso. Otherwise Sage.

Why are you so fat? Just stop eating, it's not hard.

This beta nu-male attitude is so fucking annoying
get some backbone you fat fuck
and stop being a lazy cunt and lose weight, any of your shit excuses are utter garbage
weak willed cunt

I hope you die you fat disgusting piece of shit

You are a big boy!

So you want to chose between going broke or dying?

Do you really just have 50,000$-100,000$ lying around?

I get that excerising must be fucking hell, but is there really no way you can eat less?
I really don't understand what it's like to be your size; I know it must be fucking hell to live like, I just don't get how you haven't lost so much.

Is it because you do still eat a fuck ton or what?

Proof. Now.

if you won't be able to afford health insurance when Obamacare ends, by definition all of us were subsidizing your insurance premiums under the ACA.

>On all levels except physical, I'm an american.
kekd bulgar bro

>hey guys watch me respond to only the insults whilst I ignore any structured opposition to my political beliefs.

Stop roleplaying faggot, reported.

Are you the dumbest fuck alive? Yes it's because he eats enough for five full grown men to live off of because he is a disgusting glutton.

Booogie I hope you die you fat fuck lazy white Nigger please stoke out for us

Kill yourself, you fucking ham planet piece of shit.

You ain't payin for shit salad dodger

Post picture of yourself or your battlestation to confirm its really you.

Otherwise you can fuck off back to red dit, youtube or whatever website hosts your little safe spaces.

kek, my sides

Any proofs you are actually boogie? Timestamp plz with sharpie in pooper.

Boogie, you said earlier you are coming of a libertarian background. What is your reasoning behind people should share their healthcare costs?
Now I know the current bill is very far from being free market healthcare but in a capitalistic healthcare system everyone is responsible for their own well being.

The myth that the left does anything out of compassion is laughable, under all your so called empathy it's nothing but servility and hopelessness

This

Part of being in a society is paying taxes. At this point, healthcare being mandatory makes it a roundabout tax. You don't get to decide where your tax moneys go. If you're a more profitable human being, meaning that you do things that aren't necessarily more worthwhile, but carry a higher market compensation, you pay more taxes because you reap more benefit from the system. Whether you like it or not, you get to live a better life, so you put more into the mandatory expense portions like taxes. Your ability to manipulate the system better than certain others, or your decision to do something for a living that pays better than some doesn't make you a better person; it just makes you have more money. You benefit from the system to the point where you're wealthier than others; you have a good life. Shut the fuck up and pay your taxes, you stingy nigger. You aren't a superior human being. Poor people exist just like you do. You can't change that, and this country isn't a shithole because of many of those programs that put "your" money in the hands and mouths of the less-fortunate. Among other things, it keeps them from dragging you out of you fancy car and skinning you alive for the three hundred dollars in your wallet. If you're upset about where your money goes, say it with a vote or political action. Sup Forums is not a whining ground that will produce results.

Boogie i just want to let you know that i fucked your wife in the bathroom at retropalooza

Pics for proof faggot, otherwise I'm going to continue to assume you're a role playing fag

Fuck you. You can lose weight by sitting in your fucking chair doing nothing. just stop eating shitty food, is that so hard? So now other people have to work harder so you can get surgery, ffs!! It's fine as long as you never ever bring it up again on twitter or youtube. just let your fat sorry ass be your own goddamn problem, and dont force it upon others, you fat sorry fuck.

Do you think making fun of yourself or convincing yourself that you are happy will push you through life.

Having to hold your breath to put on your shoes, being unable to turn around on bed, having a monumental challenge just for sitting or standing. Stop deluding yourself with excuses or fake diseases and take care of your body, it's the only thing you truly own in this world.

Unhealthy food is not even that tasty when you sit down and think about it

>Attention whoring tripfag here
Really made me think.
Pro tip: we're not like other forums.
Attention whores are frowned upon. Give up your identity. Become an user. People will take you more seriously mantits.

Fug, replied to the wrong post

POST PICS OF YOUR FATASS BOOGIE WITH A TIMESTAMP

lol this is some spicy trolling

So, if you're paying for other people's healthcare, why are you bitching about losing your own? That gastric bypass was going to come entirely out of pocket, was it? At a hefty markup to redistribute for others?

your fat ruins things for everyone else

>40k in medicare taxes

you're full of shit and you know it

1.8% of gross income is payed into medicare, and I guarantee you did not make over $2.2 million dollars last year.

Wew lad

>paid 40k IN MEDICARE this year

This means you're making over 6 figures.

Why do you need to be subsidized by people not even earning $20,000? You're a literal fat cat getting fat off of other people's money.

The only reason you're alive is other people have paid for your healthcare, even though you claim to make over 6 figures from your tax reporting, and can afford it.

I dont see one constructive question here

, You see I love freedom of speech, but this site is the paragon of abusing that right

fuck off commie dogshit

How does your fat ass not lose weight doing Diamond Dallas Page YOGA. FOR FREE

answer this

I can't believe people are falling for this bait. This place is becoming irrelevant.

He ate the instructors no doubt.

I hope Trumpcare kills you lardass. Shoulda taken some more health and gym classes in school you fat fuck. I hope you take some time and vacation in Africa after this. Just watch out for the rhino's because they'll probably try to mate with your fatass.

Stop tormenting this guy.You guys are so fucking cynical.

Why don't you just lose weight, it will solve so many of your problems

TITS + timestamp or GTFO

Posts like this remind me that right-wingers are all sociopaths and don't understand human concepts like consideration for others and compassion.

1) Not boogie.
2) Ok, so you're paying for others' healthcare with or without your consent. Still a bad system.
3) Insulting people's intellects in the same sentence as you misused the word 'acquire.'
4) Saged

>safe space time
you fat coward

He should swallow his self-pity and put down the cheesecake. He's a smelly rancid foodcaholic and what's worse people are LEGIT trying to help him and he only pushes them away and when confronted about this he always lies that he's doing everything he can or making up excuses.
No matter, he'll die soon and his gf and her bf will get his dough.

stop defending fat people

>Left's version of compassion: Point guns at people until they do what you want while fingering your asshole and drinking Starbucks.

>Right's version of compassion: Let people organically and voluntarily engage in charity to help people.

POO

POO

>question
Ok Fatlarp. Do you fear death or dying?
Are you religious?

Did you ever shart in mart?

>i paid $40k in medicare this year
yeah no. also it's "due to my income", not wealth, you retards.

When will they need to take your leg?

IN

derkasnurf ruru

Thank you for "paying" for my health care mang.
Really bro tier.

Apart from that, I think that you truly are a worthless, disgusting thing and I earnestly hope that you die soon.
No questions here.

LOO

>still no proof

You should just fuck off and stop being a fat burden on the world. You make me sick.

For self-employed spouses filing separately, the Medicare tax is 2.9% on the first $125k of income. For those filing jointly, which Boogie most likely should not do if he is the sole breadwinner, it is on the first $250k of income.

As such, the most a couple could possibly pay in Medicare taxes in one year is 250000*0.029 = $7,250, assuming they made more than $250,000 as a couple.

Whoever made the picture for OP is a liar, misinformed, or incompetent at doing taxes.

>no timestamp

I know this isn't really boogie, but why would you make the "somebody has to pay" twitter post and then say you pay more than you take out? Even if this is true, it doesn't adress the argument that you are paying more than you should for healthcare.

COOK ON A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

>keep abusing your rights goyim and I won't cooperate
If rights were able to be 'abused' they wouldn't be rights, they'd be privileges.

Is it gay to like traps?

Or maybe he can't help it,he is not burning through millionsof dollarsof gibs.Maybe Trump should lead a frugal life and help out those poor souls who can't afford healthcare and get generics from third world.

>I dont see one constructive question here

Ok, what is stopping you from eating less and working out more?

Hell, why not stream your eating/workout routine? Fans and newcomers can cheer you one as you shed those pounds, it will be a hit and you can save money on health and earn as you work out.

It could be him but he's scared that he won't be able to exploit our comments as "hurtful" for raking in moralbux from jewtube/twitch or appear "heroic" to his fans/dicksuckers for coming here.

It could be him, but he's scared of confirming it since if someone starts posting the truth he might have to actually work on himself.

TITS OR GTFO

People are already helping him enough. He just needs to place some effort from his side but he's probably suicidal and/or mentally damaged so he'd rather wallow in self-pity and kill himself slowly with junkfood.

It's the same with alcoholics only that here the problem is food abuse

I am glad you at least admit that was a funny picture

I will be honest. People want to see you active. move around. lose weight. do camping videos. you are not setting a very good example by promoting gluttony, and sedimentary banter, while you get rich and feel like you deserve something. we love ya buddy. take care of yourself and you will not need healthcare.

It would be very painful

Boogie shit his pants at comicon and did a little Francis routine to try and play it off before disappearing. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

what the fuck

Doesn't boogies wife sleep with some black guy or something?

It's a weird living situation...

u srs?

Rights dont get abused, they get used you ugly parhetic fat fuck. I couldnt care less about your healthcare youre going to die young anyways, and whoever has to take care of you before you finally seize up is going to hate you. Your stream is fucking annoying, your raps suck ass and you act like a child. You represent everything that can go wrong with a male.

Yeah. Stunk up the whole fuckin area and left a trail of stink leaving.

Timestamp proof or I won't engage in this thread

[becomes obese]

link to a vid?

Posts like this remind me that there are plenty of fools seeking to believe that we can disregard the natural tendencies of our species.

Fake and gay.
Saged.

Well I understand the kindness of universal healthcare and it's all very touchy-feely, but there is a eugenic consideration.

Welfare, downward distribution and handouts are essentially dysgenic. We can save people in the short term or we can think of not having our collective IQs drop yearly.

Obviously the optimum system would be universal healthcare AND state operated eugenics programs, but that'll never happen since eugenics is such a bad word in the west.

Thanks hitler.