youtube.com/watch?v=IBSB9a3iTMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3SqNhUd4UWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/ourguy/

Needs to become world leader

Based

We need more sensible leafs making quality posts here

>oy vey

a corrupt fascist. he really gives zero shits about his people.

Helped Trump during the campaign by calling Obama son of a whore, he is a project of our guys.

I like him

Wtf? I for one, is at the front line purging drug degenates. Dont throw some terms like a libcucks does. The corruption that you're experiencing with Trump, is no way applicable to ours. Even though you're trolling, im triggered cos some fatlard from mericuck is downplaying the life-threatening efforts we're voluntarily doing to rid the degeneracy of our country.

Your daddy Trump cant even kick his kike daughter interfering. Our Duterte removed his ties with his top donor during the elections when he heard that person is probably gonna capitilize from him winning the presidency. Drain the swamp you say? Sure, Rome 2.0

Honorary white

Murderer. Every person is entitled to a trial. Except illegal aliens. They are at the mercy of the military courts and can be executed.

Rod Dirty is the fucking man.

Dude, just ignore Ledditors

They contribute nothing to society, just like druggies

Extreme problem needed an extreme solution.
He is the embodiment of Sup Forums

People here love him. He's been the best president so far, but he isn't perfect, but hell, he said I can take my pistol out and start shooting some degenerate druggies and he'll hang a medal around my neck if I kill enough.

Solid guy, understands that real politician has to make hard decisions for the good of his country, even if people probably wont understand.

He's saving the country in the only way possible. Things have been bad for so long a soft option is no longer possible. I would rather see a few moderate druggies harshly punished than live in a society where drug lords oppress the innocent.

>implying that person supported trump

relax man, and all my filipino friends love the guy. i've had my head done in with the news stories here, they are all full of shit.

He's a grade A faggot and anyone that concerned about drugs must be really fucking insecure, like that mindless drone in this thread. It's probably a response to having a tiny dick. BTW, this asshat is a druggie himself.

drugs were being used to control the pi, i don't think it is as much about a war on drugs as it is about getting rid of the cartels that control it.

It's ironic that the west probably imposed the drug laws that caused the underground market to flourish, then they attack him for trying to clamp down on it and regain control of his own country.

You(actually everyone ITT) should watch this to educate yourself about the misconception of the Drug War
No Police officer goes around exectuing random suspected drug addicts

youtube.com/watch?v=zGiCqbpH34g

>highlights

>there are no proof of extrajudicial killings going on, and that the term EJK is only used sensationally
>"negro"
>even if a corrupt police officer does indeed execute a drug pusher he has ties with to cover himself up, it's not considered an extrajudicial killing, and neither a human right violation. The perpetrator has to be a state agent.
>Department of Interior and Local Governance investigated 25 drug cases independently, and found 23 of them to be corresponding exactly to the Police report(92%), which is not alarmingly bad
>despite the number of people killed in police operations seem rather high, the rate(deaths per operation) isn't more than less than a percent higher than the anti-drug efforts of the previous administration(4.9% deaths per operation vs 5.3% today). Only difference being that they had far, far less drug operations compared to the Duterte administration
>strategy of the drug war, how the market in general works: supply, demand and distribution, and how the war on drugs has affected these 3 factors
>drug war is also fought to create peace, order and security to attract investors, and to make it safer for lower-income groups to have their buisnesses run well even at night
>one factor for the income inequality in Philippines is because rich people can afford security while poor people can't

>falling for the obvious fetanyl joke

I have bad news for you, user.

What almost every single Plebbitor fails to see is that almost all crime in the Philippines are connected to drugs

Some dude stole your wallet in the streets? Either he will ide the money to buy a couple grams of Shabu, or belong to some drug syndicate that also specialize in pick pocketing

Your neighbor got murdered yesterday? He most likely had some connections with a drug dealer and in the end became an annoyance to him/threat, or it was a druggie who failed in a burglary attempt and ended up stabbing him

Does he only care about purging drugs? What about destroying the Islamic pigs that are also ruining PP?

It's funny how it's the white liberals that are trying to tell Duterte how to do his job. I think most of the rage directed at him comes from the fact that he targets the rich foreigners that are dealing drugs too. He is the guy that learned how to tell the rich white liberals to fuck off and let him handle his business, they will try to fuck up his image but you know the respect runs so deep in the PI they won't be able to do it, ever. He completely crushed the false narrative of human rights that the west has forced on the developing world, and it's going to be devastating when other countries start following his example.

>UN's Agnes Callamard is deeply concerned about Duterte's possible extra judicial killings and condemns him for his alleged human rights violations
>Duterte invites her to come to the Philippines and investigate the accusations, on one condition, that he debates with her publicly, so that he can prove that she is full of shit
>UN's Agnes Callamard declines the challenge
>continues to lie, accuse, criticize, condemn, and be deeply concerned about Duterte's EJKs
>a few days ago Duterte sent delegates to Geneva Switzerland.
>Since Agnes refused to go to the Philippines to finally settle the issue once and for all, Duterte figured they can talk about it in Geneva, so he can finally prove she's full of shit
>UN's Agnes Callamard is nowhere to be found though. She went to the Philippines on a surprise visit, unannounced.
>So while Duterte's delegates are in Geneva, Agnes Callamard is in the Philippines on a private conference accusing, criticizing, condemning Duterte's Drug War EJKs.

She doesn't want to debate using facts and logic and be proven wrong. She just wants to accuse, accuse, and accuse.

meanwhile, Reddit is celebrating the upcoming impeachment of Duterte

/r/worldnews/comments/69xleh/impeachment_proceedings_against_president_rodrigo/

Far more than just drugs
This goes to show just how blue pulled most people are on him

On his agenda is improving the declining agriculture sector, huge infrastructure spendings, attaining peace and order, boosting the industry in general, independent foreign policy getting less dependent on the US

And of course, when Abu Sayaf was spotted in Bohol, he ordered the civilians there to take up arms and hunt the remaining of them down, with bounties on their heads

cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/04/20/duterte-offer-bounty-asg.html

>President Rodrigo Duterte put a P1-million bounty for the remaining Abu Sayyaf bandits reportedly roaming the barangays in Inabanga, Bohol.

>In an interview at the Tagbilaran City Port Wednesday, Duterte urged police and even civilians to fight and kill the remaining members of the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) that recently figured in a firefight with government troops in Bohol.

Legit based right wing shitlord, just like Putin, Trump, Orban.

I loved it when he told the Islamic terrorists in his country that he's meaner than they are, and if he had salt and vinegar he would eat their livers, and eat them alive.

>Reddit is celebrating the upcoming impeachment of Duterte
That fucking figures. Funny how the people that's the real reason Americans are hated in countries like the PI, not racism or history, but the bullshit human rights trap we force them into. God forbid a fucking filipino decide the fate of his own country without the help of some bleeding heart redditors dictating what he should do from the safety of their middle class white suburb.

i thought duterte had something like 80% support in flippings

I know a lot of people that live over there, I know zero people that don't like them. Not only that but apparently they can barely tell he is doing what they say he is doing. From what I understand if you aren't involved in the drug trade you barely even know it's happening over there. Don't take my word for it, if you know anyone familiar with the are ask them too. They aren't living in fear, in fact they are finally starting to live without having to be afraid all the time.

how is this impeachment supposed to go down?

What else do you expect from someone named (((Agnes)))

Btw, on that drug panel she had in the Philippines where she said stupid shit like "deres no proofs of shabu causing brein damage or violence lmao XD", her fucking source was a drug abusing Uni professor

>Just read an article about Prof Carl Hart and based on it this professor researches about drug use, while he himself uses heroin.. he teaches his students about his views about drugs and addiction.... my god, If my kid studies in his school, I'll call out their administrator

>Quote:
>"It seems like it’s a horrible thing for someone like me, some smart ass, to make fun...of people who have heroin addictions," he admitted. "I’m not, trust me. As someone who uses heroin, I wouldn’t make fun of people who have a heroin addiction."

Closer to 90% actually. It's just the (((MSM))) that hates him.

/ourguy/

I don't know about the rumours that he's an addict himself or that he's corrupt, but he doesn't believe in rule of law so what's the difference between him and any number of African dictators or drug lords or gangbangers, even?

We've seen the "coming down hard on drug dealers" many times before - often it was to clear the way for new drug dealers who make a nice profit for the guy who cleared the way.

>i thought duterte had something like 80% support in flippings

He does
And also a supermajority alliance in the Senate and Congress, meaning an impeachment of him is going to be practically impossible

All while the Liberal Party continues to lose credibility and support from their constant whining

Uh, yeah. If you lived there and were polled would you dare speak out against him?

>allows opposition
>allows protests of him
>allows media shilling against him 24/7
>no case of politically motivated disappearances under his term, unlike the previous President
>all polling has been done for years by independent polling organizations

>"Authoritarian dictator!!"

Leaf

I pity my flip friends having to read uninformed bullshit like this on the internet every day

I do live there you tard, he's the best thing that happened to the country since Marcos's first term.

>he doesn't believe in my rule of law
FTFY

It's his law, it's his country, they are his people. Why don't you start helping countries by just stepping aside and letting them handle their own business. You know the PI couldn't have really gotten any worse than it was before he took over. It was a complete shitshow, what was your solution then? Some fucking SJW campaign? When people need security to the point the PI people did they will do crazy shit. Sorry you can't go to Boracay and trip on LSD anymore but it's a small price to pay in exchange for people being able to sleep safely at night.

it's either fearing him or the leader of a drug gang in your neighborhood, he is taking the country in a direction where eventually people won't have to be afraid of speaking out against anyone.

/ourguy/

Duterte is based

Before Rodrigo
>AHAHAHAHA STUPID JUNGLE NIGGERS OF ASIA LITERALLY SHIT TIER RACE MUH MOST POWERFUL RACE BUHAHAHAHA

After Rodrigo and the Flips embracing meme magic
>Literally Our Guy. Did Nothing Wrong.

Meme magic is real. It just didn't work on France because they ate too many frogs which displeased kek.

Hoping the poos in India do this but they're resisting.

>but he doesn't believe in rule of law
are you fucking kidding me. he was a lawyer, prosecutor, mayor and congressman before he was president. he knows the Philippine Constitution and laws like the back of his hand.

If you weren't such a blithering retard, you wouldve atleast read a few details before even making a remark on something you dont know shit about.

tang ina mo leaf

Good video. Does a good job dispelling the EJK myth.

See This

Dude, don't mind the leafposter

I mean, he legitimately believes this is just another Mexican style drug war

He's being investigated by the (((UN))) and ((( ICC))) for crimes against humanity. They're going to destroy him for not playing ball.

But can't you kill anyone and just say they were a drug addict and get away with it? Can't someone murder you and your whole family and just say you all were drug addicts and they would get a medal for it? Seems like a low IQ solution from a low IQ country

my only contention with dear great leader is that he is bluepilled on syria and maybe shitrael. said assad is killing his people...and has a planned trip to shitrael. if he's playing 4d chess, id fucking start a cult over the guy.

>You know the PI couldn't have really gotten any worse than it was before he took over. It was a complete shitshow

This.

Collection of killings caught on security cam

youtube.com/watch?v=9o7p4JOcJZM

Note the upload date. It was before Duterte became president.

For all you Flips that hasn't been paying much attention to the Dutertenomics forum, here's a list of infrastructure projects that will be completed during his administration

>North Commuter Rail(Tutuban-Malolos)
>North Rail(Malolos-Clark)
>South Commuter Rail(Tutuban-Los Baños)
>South Rail(Los-Baños-Matnog)
>South Line will also go to Batangas
>North Avenue Common Station will finally be built
>NLEX-SLEX Connector Road
>EDSA-BGC-Makati-Ortigas Bus Rapid Transit
>BGC-NAIA Bus Rapid Transit
>Mindanao Railway(Tagum-Digos Phase 1)
>Bacolod Economic Highway
>Metro Cebu Expressway
>C-6 Expressway(6th circumferential road around Manila)
>C-5 Southlink(missing link connecting C-5 near FTI to Cavitex)
>Panguil Bay Bridge
>Cebu-Cordova bridge
>Central Luzon Spine Road Network(Shitton of expressways going from La Union through Quezon Province and to Matnog)
>Clark Green City
>First modern Terminal of Clark International Airport(will be connected to SCTEx and railway like any modern airport in the world)
>Subic-Clark railway
>plenty of flood control projects around the country
>Tide Embankment in Leyte
>plenty of smaller infrastructure projects in Mindanao

And the massive project that will not be finished during the admin, but will atleast be started:
>Mega Manila Subway(Mindanao Ave-FTI)

Check here
youtube.com/watch?v=tJHqSOncyYk&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=s1ayauGQ1jk

youtube.com/watch?v=qFuO-hnxUk0

well thats what the (((msm))) are bitching about not considering there have been state, 3rd party and international agencies investigating every fucking murder out the wazoo in the Philippines, drug-related or not

No, please, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out
This has been discussed so many times already and it's getting really fucking tiring
There's no such thing as that you blue pilled faggot

>But can't you kill anyone and just say they were a drug addict and get away with it?

You can be a corrupt cop anywhere, Duterte is an elected official though. Elected by filipinos, what does that tell you?

actually, isnt that what the (((cia))) does in your shit-infested country, people taken away with trumped up charges if not outright just disappearing

I doubt he's playing 4d chess, he's pretty bluepilled when it comes to western issues like refugees. Also, jews being our overlord is still in tinfoil tier when you look at it, so you can't blame the guy.

But then your neighbors will tell the police that you killed an innocent. Your neighbors in your barangay know who are the drug dealers and who are not in the community.

he fingered soros, (((cia))) and (((msm))), so we have that going for us

fucking burgers with the worst (((government))) in the universe talking shit. thanks for the wars, misery and death for your greatest ally, faggot

I thought he shit on the US for being involved in Syria before Trump?

>prove
I honestly know nothing of the situation there. I was just responding to someone who said he could kill some drug addicts and get a medal for it. If there is going to be an investigation, then why not investigate first and if guilty, then you can kill the drug addict "Which is fucking moronic, considering drug addicts can be rehabilitated"

Maniac who needs to be dealt with

So when will we send him to Mexico? I am perfectly willing to let Mexicans in after Duterte takes care of everything in Mexico.

i think thats just because US is larping as world police, not specifically syria per se

fuck off and check my id dumbshit

as far as your dumb jew shit, it's not a matter of jewish influence, it's just foreign influence in general that is killing the pi. Duterte was smart enough to use the US/China tension to his advantage, but if he goes too far towards either of them he is going to fuck up bad. He needs to stay between them and just look out for his own.

fuck off kike

addicts and dealers are offered to surrender actually.

if they don't surrender, cops will go to the dealer's house to arrest him. if he doesn't resist arrest, due process. if he fights back, he's dead.

Latest stats from wiki

1,266,966 total number of drug users voluntary surrendered

88,940 drug pushers voluntary surrendered

64,917 drug personalities arrested

36 policemen and 3 soldiers killed by violent drug dealers

91 policemen wounded by violent drug dealers

8 soldiers wounded by violent drug dealers

Drug addicts are the most motivated people on the planet. Look at the shit they will go through to get their next fix. A rehabilitated drug addict can be a very productive member of society. I've seen it with my own fucking eyes. Wiping them out is retarded. Wipe out their access to drugs, rehabilitate them and profit you dumb shits.

thanks for popping in with your cool parenthesis and filling us with your enlightened confirmation bias

I'm totally burnt out now, you wore me down. GJ bro.

Well indeed you have little clue of what's going on there

One of the main goals in this drug war is to register all drug addicts, and send dependents to rehabilitation

Didn't he want to federalize the country? How's that going?

It's not about drug addicts it's about the drug gangs that were running cities and terrorizing people. It's just a clean up job that he has to do. This has been done in other countries as well and it almost always works as long as the UN or the USA doesn't step in and have the guy removed.

Look at Mano Dura in El Salvador for reference. A president was elected there and fucked up MS 13 bad. He was deposed by a former CNN anchor that stopped his program and the end result is the US is being flooded with MS 13 now and they run the country.

sustainablesecurity.org/2011/03/01/mano-dura-gang-suppression-in-el-salvador/

Your logic sounds ok but history basically shows that you are wrong and your approach ultimately ends in innocent people suffering.

He seems like an okay guy.

Still in the early stages of planning, but I am confident that it will push through

There are proposals to move the administrative capital away from Manila, and to turn some area called Subic into an autonomous city state, ala Hong Kong

Duterte unveils ‘mega’ rehabilitation center in PH

asianjournal.com/news/duterte-unveils-mega-rehabilitation-center-in-ph/

It has been about one year since he was elected, so it's kinda late for him to be starting what is easily the most important change he promised

Anyway, why do you know so much? Are you a Flip expat?

gave the best christmas greeting i've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=IBSB9a3iTMQ

Arbeid Macht Frei

Duarte is so cool I actually consider him white.

Good quote

Ok, I like this guy now. The jew media here in America, does try to paint him as a lunatic.

An easy way to know if someone is a decent person is if the MSM attacks them frequently.

based. a lot better than some cucked states that create safe spaces for druggies to shoot up.

LA MUERTE

man, you really bummed me out of my funposting

Based
Uses literal RWDS to purge the country of crime
Also has a great track record of improving literacy and establishing emergency services

Shifting to federalism is going totake a few years. Just like Brexit.

I'm white guy with ties to Philippines

based

Can't wait to visit the church in vid related. I love me some gothic architecture.

youtube.com/watch?v=3SqNhUd4UWM

based flip

Hope they will do something about the Baseco Compound
It's a massive eyesore

Me too.

In your opinion, what's the best way to get rid of favela shanty towns?

Give them real jobs at eg. manufacturing, industry, agriculture, tourism so they can afford real housing instead of 3 pieces of plywood, a cardboard and a piece wave metal

Decentralize development so these people will move out to areas where jobs are available, so not everybody move to the NCR

Build infrastructure like rails, toll roads, bridges, ports and airports to connect the entire archipelago, and ease commuting

Assist farmers(most squatters are former poor farmers who had to sell their land back to landlords/land developers because they lacked capital to get proper production) with loans, equipment, color coded maps and seeds so they won't resort to squatting. Stop the illegal rice smuggling and the artificial rice shortages

Genuine land reform, not "here's ur land bro, good luck farming with just 2.000 peso"

Attract more foreign investors to create more jobs in manufacturing by passing the tax reform, attain order and stability, and amend the 60/40 law(wtf was Cory thinking??!)

I live near the soon-to-be Clark Green City. Can't wait to see how the developments will be like. Everything is so well planned, especially the infrastructure and public roads and transport.

t. Amateur urban planner

>4th largest shipbuilding industry in the world

If only we could create industries turning our resource-rich clay into profitable finished products. Actually, why is it that we havent done so when have the knowhow and labor?

The kind of leader world needs but not the one it deserves.

Clark is going to be a massive economic center once completed

It's going to be properly planned, with wide streets, proper electricity and water supply, good connectivity and having everything one would need in one place

The problem about metro Manila is that it's so poorly planned which is why the traffic is so horrendous, and why infrastructure projects are really expensive and hard to push through, because of the need of right of way acquisition

I'd suggest you visit the Philippine section of Skyscrapercity
It's a really informative forum, having threads for almost every single construction projects in the country, and almost all of the forumers are quite pro-Duterte.

You once had Asia's largest steel Mill in Iligan and was also a global exporter of steel

This is another thing I love about DutDut
He wants to revive your steel industry, so you don't have to import all the raw material for your steel related projects.

Practically, this could open the opportunities for you to have your very own global shipping building and car manufacturing facilities.