Paris

>Paris
>The site of one of the biggest terror attacks in the past 15 years
>Voted more than 90% against the one person that wanted to stand up to Islamic terrorism

Post yfw Paris gets attacked again.

Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Leftists are destructive and retarded
remember the Orlando club shooting? that country voted Clinton

county****

It'll be too late for them by then

France very quickly jumped the que and overtook both the UK and Sweden as the most cucked nation in Europe.

They ACTUALLY believe love wins over actual violence, and now they have voted a very pro refugee leader in, they can expect a lot more attacks.

Yes, you could simplify it and say immigrants swayed the vote, but the data doesn't bare that out. Enough full blooded French people ACTUALLY voted for Macron to make a real and sizeable difference in the results.

well that may be true but then again at least they are not racist, how about that bigot?

>tfw Baguette lovers get what they deserve for voting a cuck into office

Next time the bullycide must be on an epic scale...RUB IT IN

Do you want to make a bet, burger?
ISIS will misteriously cease hostilities with France now, and simply seep into its society further radicalizing the youths in mosques, under the protection of the state, all while crying "islamophobia" when their efforts are even vaguely hindered.

i wonder if its like America where the liberal sanctuary cities voted against the rest of the country

>1 terrorist attack per year
>somehow means we need to demonize a religion/race of 1 billion people

fuck white people, glad macron won

we left the eu and are claimping down on migrants and handouts,we are the least cucked in europe

poland is poor so they dont flock there....the muslims would otherwise

and they bend over for gibs

nigger.

Praise kek
They brought it on themselves
so if they never learn from pass lessons, they deserve much worst

Order of most cucked European countries:
1. Germany
2. France
3. Sweden
4. Belgium ("""country""")
5. UK
6. Netherlands

not an argument

If France doesn't end up a Caliphate, it will be because of a backlash. If I were an immigrant I might even have wanted LePen to win to defuse this before it blew up.

nigger

>Post yfw

just a fact.

This makes me feel better actually. All those people who died deserved it. Feels good.

> m-muh religion of pieces

1 white life is worth a billion shitskins

mfw france makes that real.

Charlie Hebdo, the concertgoers, ever frog chewed up and spit out under a truck, the rape "victims".

>1

Terrorism aside, this is how Islam grows, this behavior of bringing them in by the millions will overturn everything it means to be French, which is why liberals and jewish media have been attacking the concept of "French" culture.

We have already seen cathedrals designed to be concert halls and natural amphitheaters of the highest quality turned into libraries where they will remain silent forever, now we will see the homeland of the world's greatest wines and vineyards destroyed by sharia law that forbids them.

It's tragic. The growth rate of migrants means conservatives and white identity never has another chance to win democratically. the catholic population has shot themselves in the foot while also advocating and advancing white genocide in favor of Arabic Muslims. Definitely what Jesus would want.

I absolutely hate Catholics now. They are evil and of a totally subversive nature. There was a time that they protected us and fought for righteousness but those days are gone. They are now the enemy of whites as surely as Islam and Jews are.

>France not even on the top 5 list
>After several large scale terrorist attacks
>after voting in a pro European, pro globalist puppet

I'm disappointed in you senpai

One attack that the news somewhat picked up. So much shit goes on you would spend days reading about what is swept under the rug.

guess they really don't like le pen

>reading about what is swept under the rug

fake news

>>somehow means we need to demonize a religion/race of 1 billion people
Uh no, it means they should all be removed from white countries.

Put down the beer, spudsucker. France is #2 on his list.

>[HELL'S BELLS INTENSIFIES]

>Voted more than 90% against
Is Paris like 50% white now? Obviously every shitskin voted for Macron, and every woman (who should not be allowed to vote). There's no way 90% of white Frenchmen voted for a homosexual traitor.

Sadly we did. People here are super liberal. They just say that the guy who shot up the club wasnt really a Muslim since he killed people

Nice get.
Does this mean that France will be nuked in the future?

Starting to otice a lot of young Muslim men are indeed handsome fellows.

You have to admit, muslim men arent bad on the eyes.
Unlike indians and niggers, which on average are gross and disgusting. Especially indian men.

Im not saying i want muslim invaders to fuck my wife. Im simply making an observation, a fair one. Not eatng ALL Muslims either.

Society's determine what is real and fake. Everything we know about the world is formed by others. Your thoughts, what you think is right and wrong, they are not your ideas. It is simply somebody else idea of what the world should be.

Think for yourself.

Just be thankful I'm not french.

That is because they have much higher social standards when it comes to judging themselves. Much pride in Muslims.

Forget to take off your shoes could earn you a beheading.

I respect the democratic process. In which case I am glad France will get exactly what they deserve.

well its the capital so ofc migrants are gonna be there in the number, i live in a city 25 km from paris im pretty sure whites are minority here

It depends.
Will there be at least one de-kiked nation willing to do unholy evil for the greater good by then?
Will this reaction be not part of the plan, whatever it is?

Kill yourself "muh religion of peace" "muh cuck" fucking stupid fucking shill faggot. I hope you and all of your shitstain fucking people die in a fucking fire

you haven't met a lot of arabs then

Did I remember correctly about a priest in paris who was killed by islam a few years back? I think they beheaded him.

Right? Imagine generations growing up amidst the many layers of history erected by your forbears, castles and civic works laid on the bones of older fortifications and civic works...imagine being so immersed in the ghosts of your own forebears that you become blind to it, and you feel no lament when the foreign parasites you imported paint it with the blood of your fellows, and bat not an eye when they corrupt your own children, and tear it down to erect yet another mosque. Progress is cancer.

that's probably one of the most heavily slided happenings ever, I myself had completely forgotten about it

Sure thing, Abdul.

I gave up on the Catholic Church after the molestation scandals in the early 00's.

Their support for Islamic migration just confirmed I made the right choice.

I'm done with this country and western Europe, any flags open to frogs? Unlike the shitskins I'm willing to integrate.
>b-b-but stay and fight for your country you traitor
No, fuck you. I'm not fighting a losing battle. France is dead

yeah in the church during a service

isis bragged about it but everyone had goldfish tier memory and forgot

or the muslim nignog in the UK who beheaded an off duty Medic with his two friends

people forget so fast

In his own fucking church, m8.

typical frenchman

No you aren't, the EU is quietly forcing you guys to continue to submit to their rule. Your politicians are meekly following along so they can get that nice vacation property and fat nest egg to roost on. Nobody gives a fuck about the people.

Why contain it? s'cool!

>I'm not fighting a losing battle.
Save your genes, m8. Clay can be reclaimed. Save your blood.

Northern France seemed to be the one area of the country Le Pen did well in. Was this white people sick of immigrants?

This is like when the Rupiblicans took over the revolution and all the disgusted ultra royalists went away in exile.

>Post yfw Paris gets attacked again.
see you next week then.

Macron played the part of the jester well. He's now tricked people into electing him and will go full 14/88 RWDS RAHOWA on Muzzies and blacks.

I'll take it as a compliment

Yes, father Hamel died a martyr. May he rest in peace.

Like some other people said, I got the feeling the large scale attacks will stop to show that the new leader has calmed down the Islamists. Count on smaller scale looting and rapes to skyrocket though.

you'd better find yourself a rural community of like minded Frenchmen, don't lose hope, once shit hits the fan cityfags, which include the majority of shitskins, will be the first to go

>not surrendering to fear
they shed the curse of the white flag and you still shit on them
nice one you scared little bitch

Whats you're problem kiddo.

Im not wrong in pointing out that the newer generation of young muslim men arent comparably ugly to indians and niggers. Thsts all I'm saying really

>mfw

I don't even think about terrorist attacks anymore. This is about white genocide and the balkanization of Europe into new Islamic states. Shitskins could behave completely docile and still destroy Europe by exterminating and enslaving every white person once they have the demographic advantage.

They're going to turn Europe into Zimbabwe.

I will feel zero sympathy for them if it does happen.

>cherrypicking

I don't even care about like-minded Frenchmen anymore. This country and its people have been disappointing me for over a decade. What's the point in staying if I know I will never feel patriotic for this shit-hole.

U guys actually have autism tho. Get it checked.

newfag

like pottery

UK, definitely. I don't know about Sweden though.

Having autism makes you automatically autistic, not automatically wrong

>city in which no frenchmen live votes against french interests

It's not a surprise, OP

Time to make some french fries.

You are actually wrong but because you are autistic you can't imagine being wrong. Sorry bud.

Similar to the communist wave a hundred years ago, I don't think European nations will truly understand the Islamic threat until one of them succumbs to a Muslim revolution that enacts sharia law or establishes it's own caliphate.

Come to Portugal, frenchie. We only take in about 23 refugees every year.