How badly did your parents' divorce fuck you up Sup Forums?

How badly did your parents' divorce fuck you up Sup Forums?

Would you still be a Nazi if you hadn't been raised by a single mother?

My parents stayed together. I'm now a tranny though

My parents divorced when I was 1 so it didn't fuck me up at all I'm just a 19 year old NEET who has been finished high school going on 3 years now and still done nothing with my life hehe XD

i didnt really care desu

It wasnt only the divorce. My dad was a mild queer leftist and mom was weak and passive. Turned me off from the idea of family.

Made me sad but I like 2 Christmases. Didn't make me a Nazi, I think.

It ruined my relationship with my dad. I don't hold it against them though, they obviously weren't happy together.
Part of me thinks it was some sick experiment. I went with my mom and moved away, my brother stayed with my dad.

He's married with three kids, has a well paying job, and a house.
I have crippling depression and anxiety.
I still love my mom, it wasn't her fault I turned out like this. I'm just broken.

They didn't divorce.

If they hadn't lost their house, I probably wouldn't have become so hardline against international jewry.

Forgot to add that I'm not a Nazi.

It didn't. I am a functioningmember of society with a high paying job and a family of my own.

If you want, we can hang out. Come over to my place - I have a nice, mature tree we can hang a rope from.

I was 7, so it doesn't really bother me. My mom's dead now, so even if they hadn't divorced it wouldn't have mattered. I'm thankful they got divorced though, because my step dad did a much better job taking care of her when she was dying than my dad would've.

show legs

i DON'T SPEAK TO MY FAMILY AT ALL, TO PUT UP WITH PARENTAL TOXICITY IS A LOSE-LOSE MOVE SO I DEFENESTRATED THEM OUT OF MY LIFE.

FEELS GOOD CAUSE I REALLY HATE THEIR GUTS DESU, I'M NOT EVEN GONNA GO TO THEIR FUNERAL.

Do you live in LA or SoCal? My kik is _a_n_0_n send ass pics in panties.

>not a Nazi

Grew up with parents who love each other.
Mother is very caring, Dad is a good guy who teached me lots of stuff.

and i'm still a Nazi because the White race is clearly superior to mudshits.

My parents never divorced. I still talk to everyone in my family weekly. Just yesterday two of my sisters and my mom went out for lunch. All of us graduated college and are in the workforce. My mom and dad both read AmRen

Terribly. They divorced when I was in 11th grade. I graduated in 2010, dropped out in my second semester, and with the exception of 5 months last year where I worked, I've been a NEET ever since.

But I don't regret it because I had Sup Forums.

Yeah had a terrible childhood and no father but it is part of what made me a libertarian. Realised i don't need any man telling me what to do. I am my own god.

They seperated when I was 14.
It stunted my development, I'm 19 but feel like i'm still 16, and I can't speak to people anymore.
I don't speak to my mom, she turned into a degenerate whore.

>MFW all I wanted as a kid was a normal family.

60 years together and they're still going
It's a thin line where they're walking but it goes on

My parents have been married 38 years.

I should add that I probably would be blue pilled and apolitical if I wasn't thrown on Mr Bones Wild Ride. I'd be much happier too.

Normal family, but I still hate niggers and shitskins

my parents are together

I became straight edge full Sup Forums exactly because of my upbringing

dumb sheltered leftists have no idea about the true nature of this world

I would have rather my parents split a lot sooner. They held out until I left the house. All the fights, screaming, ugly language between my parents they couldn't even stand to go to a movie together, their marriage was just a hobbled mess trying to crawl across the finish line.

Not really a Nazi, but I am a Republican, and I will never get married. I watch people getting married, especially men as some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Probably, i like history. We normally turn out more wild and violent so it might be a good thing since everything's going to shit.

This, but substitute divorce with "father is disappointed and resents me," and since 6th grade rather than 11th

I just dropped out of college last year, though. Too much money, too much hate. Doing YouTube and a shitty hourly job, cleaning the house and maintaining the property. No matter what I do, he still wants to hurt me desu

It's really discouraging, but making videos helps, and Sup Forums is very supportive

try it, cunt.

My parents are still together because I don't have a degenerate atheist family

My parents divorced when I was 8. My mom didn't want to move to Iowa because she saw children of the corn. My dad had broken down and lost his temper on her too many times.

I became a loner personality type from age 8 when my mom started going to college full time and leaving me alone at home. My mom would eventually marry some underperforming beta that worked a security job way past the acceptability date. He was into conspiracy theory and herbal medicine. Died of a heart attack anyway because he never worked out and ate like shit.

Made me real skeptical of conspiracy theory to the point that I'll still entertain them, but will be very selective in what I believe.

I would see my dad every school break, but I really wished the whole thing never happened. I developed poor study habits and was a poor performing student all the way up until I started playing football and had an incentive to study. Part of this experience opened me up to the ideas of incentive based discipline. It also made me really think hard about the prospect of having kids.

I have done everything I could to try and prevent a divorce with kids. I had one failed marriage (no kids) which I knew possibly would and the experience opened me up to why sluts are bad. But now after living 33 years and becoming debt free, I think that my new wife of 4 years (lived with for 7) and I will finally be able to contribute to saving the white race. I'll be doing less work and letting her work while I stay home and do the housewife things. I'll have my own money so there won't be a power imbalance. Call me a cuck or whatever, but I feel that this is the best strategy to overcome the Jew's marriage game.

Was, am, so Fuck off.

My parents waited until my sister and I were out of the house. I used it to feign emotional pain to get out of uni courses for a week. She tried playing them against each other and found out she was the reason for the divorce in the first place. Also, not a nazi.

Do you like my flag?

>Would you still be a Nazi if you hadn't been raised by a single mother?

My parents divorced, but I was raised by my father. He somehow won custody in the rural south in 1991.

sorry I only date men

My name is Christine Weston Chandler, and my parents DID NOT BREAK UP and I am NOT A NAZI!!! I am a high functioning autist and a Trans-Gendered Person with Native American Heritage.

I don't care for it one way or the other.
Not being a Nazi doesn't make me a commie. It's not a coin.