Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Murder rates

>Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

well they are in some cases

its more of a question wether or not this is justified

Most likely due to socio economic factors related to the police targeting black men, their low fatherhood rate could be attributed to the fact that police are more likely to arrest African American men for petty crimes. Leading to the child growing up in a broken home and later turning to crime.
I'm not entirely convinced that the African American murder rate is as high as they say anyway. It's more likely that they are more likely to get caught for murder versus their white peers.

/thread

If I was a black cop, I'd prefer to shoot niggers.

they are but considering they commit more violent crime they should be, just like how men in general should be targeted more than women since they commit way more violent crime but no one cries misandry because those are just the facts

They are over represented in crime statistics, police have to consider the fact that black people are more likely to commit crime.

Prove to me they don't commit a uniquely disproportionate amount of violent crime and rape

Prove to me that recent anti-white police protests haven't led to a historic spike in inner city crime

Prove to me that the mass incarceration of minorities hasn't led to an overall drop in crime rates since the 1970s

Prove to me that ignoring black people's propensity to violent crime would make society safer and happier for white people

I've got a shiiieeeeeeeet load of this shiiieet.

>daily reminder cops are 19x as likely to be killed by a nigger than the other way around

no one is saying they aren't, if you're a cop and you have a quota to reach you're going to go the person that will get you results.

Being targeted because of their ethnicity doesn't mean the police aren't in the right arresting them.
Blacks are a violent and sociopathic people.
With no love for anything.
See pic related.

They should be

>b b but poverty

A study by the University of Washington found cops actually are less likely to kill blacks then whites, due to backlash. Black males make up almost 50% of the murders in USA, yet are onlh 13% of population. They are 10x more likely to resist arrests and 7x more likely to commit violent crimes, studies show. Yes there are rare instances of a racist white cop, but therr are also instances of a black cop killing a white person that media wont show cause it doesnt sell.

If they are not then there is something wrong, considering they are categorically more likely to need policing.

No one has addressed this

this was meant for you

Burden of proof lies with you, retard.

The murder rate is 56X higher than white on white murder. So either Blacks murder a lot fucking more, or they are wayyy shittier at covering up crimes than white people.

There are also more black shootings and more black serial murderers than whites. Also socio-economically driven, of course.

Have you lived in neighborhoods where the black population is sufficiently high to begin the ghetto process? The police didn't do that. They kangz build they own kangdom.

Someone is doing the crimes.
And it's not racial profiling if it's always niggers.

holy shit, is this real?

It was part of a widely dismissed (for bad methods) study.