Sup Forums i have a dilema, i want to remove Kebab... but I also LOVE kebab

Sup Forums i have a dilema, i want to remove Kebab... but I also LOVE kebab.

What do?

(pic related, a peng-tier donner meat & chips

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have to eat that rubbish at least try to buy it from Greeks instead of kebabs

race traitor

Why is donair so crap in the UK? I went there and the meat is fucking trash, Canadian do air is thick well flavored meat with quality fries and ingredients.

Remove yourself. You won't have any more problems with kebabs or loving kebabs

You Eurabians can't get enough Muslim dick. You let them be mayor of your fucking capital.

what does kebab taste like? We don't have Turk food in Idaho

Get the much better alternative, Gyros.

Plus you will help Greeks pay denbts.

peng? what colour are you

>peng-tier
>peng

this isnt 2010 anymore, kys

>kebab
>doner
>gyros
>yiros
>souvlaki

I don't understand the difference they all taste the same to me

the trashier the kebab meat the better, there's a certain comfort in stumbling into a kebab shop steamed out your mind at 3am, having a huge sweaty turkish man prepare a disgusting swab of parasitic trash meat, and chowing it down while running around the streets looking for a taxi home.

Then you get to shit it all out in the morning and marvel at the variety of colours & textures

the British take pride in terrible food, it is part of their national character as masochists

Keep the recipe, and cut off social services for all non-native British, and watch them self-deport automatically.

How about remove kebab
and introduce something like "great grilled meat" which would be basically the same?

glorious Atlantid-Celtic crossbreed my friend

you dumb nigger.
you don't need a bunch of turks to make a kebab. any person of any race and colour can make it.

Greek stuff is with pork, roach stuff is with dogs

and british stuff is with little girls

>look into case
>see the guy that chopped her up was Iain (((Goldrein))) QC

How do these people always seem to get expensive kike lawyers beating a path to their door to represent them (I'm guessing for free since there's no way a kebab shop worker would be able to afford a QC otherwise)?

er, make that represented by, but looking at those beady eyes I wouldn't be surprised if he had a munch as well

Please yes I need to pay debt

You Remove Kebab by eating it.

What is the difference?

Just import Greeks or Balkan niggers (excluding Bosiaks).

Why are Arabs so seriously whereas Indians have a more friendly vibe?

Kebab is basically the European equivalent of your Mexican food.
It's cheap, fat, always made by some sweaty foreigner and is mostly consumed drunk/high in the middle of the night.

You have sheep kebab what basically tastes like spiced fat and you have chicken. The chicken one is a giant heap of tiny chicken pieces glued together with lard and spices.

In Belgium it's served in a soft bread or a durum roll (bit like a wrap) with lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, onion and sometimes red cabbage, peppers or cucumber.
It is all served in the bread (including the fries) and topped of with a condiment like aioli, ketchup or cocktail.

ive noticed the complete opposite desu.

fuck off and die you stupid nog speech using fuckwitted cunt

but now that we've got the recipe…is there really any need for them to stay?

>peng
Leave now you literal underage nigger

>no pork version

m8 wtf are u doing

This also lamb kebab>chicken

If you're going to be a race traitor, at least learn to make your own kebab. Stop supporting filthy shitskins.

>Also in February 2015, her 24-year-old sister, Emma, was charged with the racially aggravated assault of the brother of the man cleared by the court of murdering Downes. The individual had approached Emma Downes in a nightclub and taunted her with claims of his brother's innocence.

Jesus Christ you guys are cucked

lel this one is really funny

our laws are cucked, doesnt mean we are, also 54%

I wish there was pork, but that would not be halal isn't it?
Damn turks, don't know what is good.

do your own kebab

Eat gyros instead.
problem solved

enjoy

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

we let a nigger and an orangutan become president.

Oh this is an easy one: you remove the roaches, take their women, and have the women makes you kebabs.

>What do?
make your own nigger

Insert two finger into your throat.
Throw up.

this, Greek shit is better too and usually a lot cleaner

Most kebab-latherers here are lebanese, so they don't give a fug. Shit's good though, even though many places gives you a 30% chance of food poisoning.

It's the good pain.

Get the recipe and make it yourself.

Cooking is not a racial inheritance, intelligence and aggression are. Stop importing people for ludicrous reasons.

Get some fucking proper nosh you traitor!

I must say, the best kebab I had was in Sweden, maybe that's why.
Maybe it was because I was kayaking/camping and had nothing but slightly heated ravioli for three days.

Would go back to Henan just to relive that moment.

This.

Learn how to cook nigger.

Simple, remove kebab but keep kebab !

Go and get it tested. I guarantee there will be 3 different samples of semen in it.

Accurate.

Greeks may be lazy as fuck, but they make some damned amazing food

>get so mad at the kikes my blood boils
>have legitimately pissed myself laughing at Mel Brooks films

I know your pain, OP.

Start a pork kebab franchise

>the best pies in london

>peng

Seriously, fuck off you wog.

except it does mean you are

>tfw you always thought gyros were the same thing as kebabs

are some of the people in that photo supposed to be white?

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY YOU EUROPEANS DESTROY THESE BEAUTIFUL KEBABS WITH KETCHUP AND MAYO !!!
WE DON'T SHIT ON OUR PIZZA WITH KETCHUP STOP DESTROYING THESE KEBABS

If your kebab includes anything other than döner, greens, pepper and tomato you are worthless scum

REEEEEE

>but I also LOVE kebab.

I wouldn't trust any man that doesn't

That's not even good kebab. That's fast food tier cheap trash. Good kebab is serviced with hot tomato sauce and yogurt.

>If your kebab includes anything other than döner, greens, pepper and tomato you are worthless scum

my favorite place also puts some white sauce on it and other pickled I think vegetables

it's the best, but what are they feeding me? please tell me it's not cum

this. greek were colonized by the turks and the turk tried to claimed the gyros as their own.
They also replace pork with chicken/ beef which isnt as good as the original

heh....
:(

>yfw you realize that rich white kids' only experiences with multiculturalism is via restaurants and they've never actually talked to anyone in a minority

Everything makes so much more sense

You don't need evil death cultists and shitskins to get ethnic food.

Had you the ambition, you could likely do every bit as well as those fucks.
Though you'd likely have to lie on your taxes to make it work, the way they all do.

desu i'm glad nobody ever tells us to do this

Pay reparaziunss raycis

stop eating carbs and start eating meat only, one meal per day will get you through the entire day feelin full and great

oh shi-

its cum

Isn't Souvlaki slightly different?

das a poutine breh

>why is donair so crap in the UK
Because it's a goddamned gyro, Ricky. There's a fucking difference.

Not so fast my friend.

This is how a real canadian poutine is made and eaten.