Why are republicans so heartless?

Why are republicans so heartless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXU2vZTTeMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they think they're invincible, wait till they get sick
also >i won't pay taxes for sick people because i'm not sick
that's like i won't pay firemen because my house isn't on fire

It's not necessarily them being heartless.
The people that support private healthcare for legitimate reasons do so on ideological grounds - libertarianism or an unshakable trust in the power of the free market.

Americans who deserve life can pay for their own health.

>make fires nonexistant
>LETS KEEP ADDING TAX BURDEN
statists will defend this

wew lad
how much do you make per year ?

being fat is a pre-existing condition
therefore we must not have a law covering pre existing conditions
fat people are trying to guilt trip me with diabetes and cancer, but its not gonna work fatty those people still die under universal healthcare

>republicans implement basic income
>why are you so heartless

you don't even want to pay for firefighters ? now that's just being silly
taxes are being used for building bridges you will never cross and infrastructure you'll never use, why do you pay for that ?

I think more people would accept nationalised health services if we just gassed all the wastes.

>more laws will make healthcare cheaper

seems like it's working, don't you see how they're inversely proportionate
I swear libertarians are retarded

I will give you fat, but the pre-existing meme is a lot more vast than just being fat. One could encounter a disease that is not in their control, and be considered pre-existing. This is going to be a large af voting block too.

>being fat is a pre-existing condition
he thinks all diseases are due to obesity
>congenital diseases,traumatic diseases,neoplastic diseases,autoimmune diseases,inflammatory diseases are all due to obesity

you don't even want to look at market data? now that's just being silly
I have been paying taxes in minneapolis all my life and the i-35 bridge STILL COLLAPSED
how do you explain that one smart guy?

Why does OP love cock?
Pottery

there was no reason to increase after 1.8 million firefighters
I swear statists are retarded

>Signing something and asking questions afterward
That granny deserved it

>one bridge collapsed so that obviously debunks taxes
anecdotal evidence at best

and? the fat bloc outweighs them, and they benefit much more since you can actually make youself less fat!

The only people who actually "liked" obamacare were:
>the sickly and elderly who were being subsidized
>medicaid niggers
>clueless liberals who got health insurance from their employers and never had to deal Obamacare in the first place
>clueless millennial on their parents plans

case and point: Trump changed almost nothing about the ACA. Except now that its his name on it instead of obamas, liberals hate it

>hiring firefighters over the years, fires have gone down
Whelp. looks like we don't need those guys anymore. Also since Crime has been dropping since the 90's, lets just get rid of the police now too. The dindus have learned their lessons.

L I T E R A L R E D D I T O R

Family members should be allowed to kill people older than 70 and also retarded kids

your little anecdote guilt trips are not going to work. these laws will help fat people more than people with congenital diseases,traumatic diseases,neoplastic diseases,autoimmune diseases,inflammatory diseases

you lost your justification

they don't care about the healthcare plan itself and are using it as a means to force tax cuts

>anecdote guilt trips
what is anecdotal about universal diseases you stupid faggot

>and? the fat bloc outweighs them

there was a point where you needed to stop, and it was a long time ago. how can you not see the chart

How long are you going to do the "Trump is doing everything Obama did" meme, and pretend he is still awesome?

Quit trying to save the world with my money, asshole. Fuck off back to plebbit.

they are drops in the bucket of lard called "americans that want universal healthcare"

>Quit trying to save the world with my money
do you think you or your child should die because you got sick with a disease that you can't afford treating ? because trust me there are diseases you can't afford treating and you can get them

Socialized healthcare would be fine if we were a white ethnostate

Until we kick the undesirables out only unrestrained capitalism can keep them at bay - keep them poor

He's not been awesome so far, he's been ok.
Apart from the salt he creates on a daily basis, that is magnificent.

>they are drops in the bucket of lard called "americans that want universal healthcare"
because they're smart enough to know that anyone including themselves can get sick

then get a treadmill

No it wouldn't, I'm not paying for some fat fucks triple bypass no matter what colour he is.

>quit using money to solve our societies problems
Your a dumb mother fucker you know that?
Also don't pretend you do anything you NEET job LARPing faggot

In my ideal society there are mandatory exercises

>treadmills
are you so ignorant you really think a treadmill is some magical prophylaxis against all diseases ?
i'm done talking to you , you don't even read replies

fires still decreased, ancrap

youtube.com/watch?v=fXU2vZTTeMU

>more fire fighters means less fires are started some how
>correlation always always equals causation
>now pay more taxes plebian

Real.Neeto.