I'm a foreigner in Paris. The place is pretty shit. AMA

I'm a foreigner in Paris. The place is pretty shit. AMA.

approximate ratio of whites to shit skins?

0 whites, they only work behind the counter or are homeless

Would you shout allah snackbar really loud and film what happen?

Depends where you go. In Neuilly there's lots of whites cause it's a rich area. In the tourist areas it's a mix cause most people are tourists.
Go to Stalingrad metro area or out to Seine-Saint Denis and you might as well be in Nigeria honestly.

Are the white bits homeless shelters?

And why are the trees cut to look like borg cubes?

Are there still soldiers patrolling the streets?

Depends how close police or military are to you. They're basically on every street corner. Going into shops on the champs élysées you get your bag checked. Even for McDonald's or whatever.

yes

Yes in certain areas. They're all around the ecole militaire and invalides.

>and they said martial law was tinfoil hat stuff

I should add that if you're white and don't look like a retard they and the police are very nice.

Why are you visiting a third world shitehole?

Is the architecture still nice? :(

Have the new version.

Paris sucks, go south to the country, find a small village, enjoy

Stalingrad metro? what the fuck.... That's absolute evil thing to name a street. Death to france! wtf i love muslims now

What's with the tents? Are they for arabs and niggers?

Pretty much any area of Paris that was "affordable" (i.e., a bit run down, but still safe and good) has been taken over by immigrants and Muslims. If you've got deep pockets and spend your time frolicking in the rich areas or HIGH tourist areas, you'll see tons of police and actual Parisians working in the shops.

So if you're a Paris elite, you see absolutely no problem with the immigration crisis. You're never "slumming" it.

Here on a business trip. Really wanted Le Pen to win, but I think things are gonna get worse.

Anything you guys want to know or whatever let me know. My plans got canceled and my fav pub by Bastille is full of leftists from the protest earlier.

Holy shit, you actually have soldiers patrolling the streets? Does it remind your old people of WWII?

Yeah it's very nice but I've been to London, Rome, Vienna, etc. so it doesn't make me go as crazy as someone from both America might be about it.

jesus
And I thought our public transport was infested like shit
Just imagine the smell there

Have you been to the Latin Quarter? Last time I was there the area was looking pretty rundown.

Is it true that there is going to be a anti-Macron protest in Paris? If that's true for what reason, they literally voted for him in droves.

Yeah it does remind me of the german occupation a bit. I'm not really bothered by armed police everywhere (lived in London before).

There's also a million Africans by every tourist place (Eiffel tower, Louvre) selling cheap shit. It's as bad as Rome.

Yeah I go there for dinner usually. It's not bad, there's a few good places that have decent food and a lot of shit low quality ones.

I do medieval fencing and carry a big ass sword on a old military bag, trough most of the city to get into my club, military just give me a interested look, police don't really care, Metro security give me funny look but don't care. I'm white. Mudskin would get insta-controled by all of them.

Guess what. If I take a video of the new york metro closer to chinatown or harlem would you get a balanced representation of new york citizens ?

shit f-a-m, hang in there

There was a protest today at the place de la republique and Bastille. It's why I'm not going to the pub I like (frog revolution) cause it'll be full of smelly leftists.

I'm glad me and my family visited Europe before all of this shit started

Looks like a shit climate. Is that fog or smog in the photo?

How does the (((media))) in France cover up so many terrorist attacks? Or do they not and French people are just that gone into liberal brainwashing?

Have you personally talked to any French strangers about their situation? Do they seem to care that their country is getting invaded? Do they even see it?

Its called raining my man

I lived in Paris for 20 years and got the fuck out.

Moving to America next year.

Fuck this shit.

many things were hidden.
For instance, the media never talked about the torture that happened during the bataclan attack.

Go to Barbès, it's a nice place

Paris has to be my favorite city in Europe, followed by Rome

>moving from a non-white city to a non-white country
You're not making progress.

Another question: How do you prevent pickpockets from stealing your wallet? I know they like to stalk the tower because it's full of tourists.

The media is 100 percent pro multi kulti bullshit. The media here are religious zealots of multiculturalism. They don't care about the native french and many probably despise them.

I know people who vote FN and who are in the party. They're honest decent people but they are fucking despised by the media here.

It does look nice tho like pic related.

Lol no thanks dude.

Do the French trust their media outlets?

It's like most Western countries. Loads of white countryside. In our case, so much countryside you would die from being alone.

Go to a major city and it's worse than Sup Forums tells you.

Don't look like a tourist. And if someone tries shit you punch first and ask questions later.

I'm 6'4 210lbs so most of the skinny Africans rarely even look me in the eye. I think they can tell I don't like the shit there trying to pull.

so you're really there.

Old people do, younger people don't.

Is Paris even worth visiting anymore? How long until France is completely run over?

It seems like France (essentially a german vassal state now) is the staging grounds for multi kulti globalist bullshit.

>Do the French trust their media outlets?
No.
Not at all.

Old people (50 yo+) know they're corrupt and fuckers too, but they're like
>it was always like that, and what can I do?
But younger generations have Internet and shit, we know better and we do not accept.

Hey wanna come play videogames ? I've got cheese to share, we could have a snack.

In my limited travels, I've found this works extremely well, even in my own country. Sometimes it's good to be tall and not give a fuck.

They'll wait for an easier mark.

Yeah I'm really in Paris bro. I'm having a beer and a spicy croque Monsieur.

>It's like most Western countries. Loads of white countryside. In our case, so much countryside you would die from being alone.
I believe you.

But I do not know a SINGLE man who moved from europe to the USA and choose South Dakota.

Those fuckers are all in CA or NY.

bon appétit

It's still a beautiful city if you ignore shitty neighborhoods.

Video games are lame now man. I could go for some legend of the galactic Heroes tho.

>Communism is nice is you ignore the oppression and the starving

Merci beaucoup

Who eats during gaming. What's wrong with you.

That's their fault then.

The Dakotas are shining examples of what immigration used to look like here, but this place is literally so yuge you wouldn't even remember they exist if you're wondering where to find white countryside or where to get lost.

Areas where shitskins are a majority, and the least enriched areas voted the most for Macron.

Really activates those almonds.

>the south is not filled with shitskins
t. never visited the south

What does it smell like?

Why does anyone even go to that turd country? What else is there but a large structure that looks like an ugly bridge? I hope they enjoy the vibrancy cuz macron is about to turn it up to 11. Good luck baguette faggots.

>win lottery
>buy a winery in Bordeaux in the middle of no where.

French equivalent of the American Dream I think.

Yeah, seems like the general consensus among most of the frenchies I asked is that Paris is beyond saving :(

For shame. I had always romanticized it in my mind. Beret wearing frogs eating baguettes along the river, you know.

>shit

but they just got a new president sooo

Wrong Baguette. Here in Vermont we have a French family the moved from Marseille. West Rutland is rural small town

Correct.

See Bretagne (the west spearhead)

e-explain pls

i'm going there to work next week

Tomb of Napoleon is seriously beautiful user. Notre Dame is a bit overrated though.

And the Le Pen votes

i was there last year and i found it really nice.
even in gare du nord where i saw arabs fighting and gypsies asking me for "signatures" it was beautiful.
i guess im not triggered by browns like most people on Sup Forums since i grew up in a shitty part of nyc.

you should visit. it's definitely not "overrun" blax and arabs.

what i liked most were the public toilets everywhere and the laid back atmosphere.

>implying you didn't feel euphoric when you saw the eiffel tower.

I've lived in Nice for a while, and while it used to be nice 10 years ago, now it's a dump. Marseille was a shithole since the 90s.
Where are you going to?

vegas here it aint that bad pol makes it out, im not a party guy but shits fun with events and stuff like that and cops patrol the streets so no crime.

>>implying you didn't feel euphoric when you saw the eiffel tower.
WANT EIFFEL TOUR???
TOO EUROS TOO EUROS

If the Dakotas get any kind of migration it's usually for the petroleum industry. Lazy fuckers will go to the coasts for gibs.

>european countries are now "non-white"
YOU ARE FLEEING YOUR HOME LAND?

What would charlamagne do? Napoleon?

disgraceful

I like it. The Champ de Mars area is really nice. If you go to the backstreets there's some good eateries.

The tower itself is ok I guess. I found the pantheon and invalides much more spectacular.

Been to vegas a few times. Fun even for non-gamblers.

But in the end it's another shitty city where you wonder if you're in your own country any more, and kept safe by patrols. Keep it, but keep it in vegas.

i dont know yet, some vineyard in southern france

Not anymore than seeing the space Needle or the CN tower useless towers that serve no purpose in the modern world.

Is there still mafia presence?

Lol I've walked past them a few times and they haven't appraiched me once. I just give them a really bad glare like im ready to throw down right now.
Place would be 2000x better without them around selling cheap shit.

It depends on where it is. Just stay away from big cities (and I imagine you will since you'll be working in a vineyard) and you won't see many of them.
Also the south-west as in general more shitskin than the south-east

lmao

COM ON BROZER IT'S CHIP CHIP
OKAY OKAY WAN EURO WAN EURO

Can any frogs in here tell me what the approx % of France is white? or give me a good estimate?

>Can any frogs in here tell me what the approx % of France is white? or give me a good estimate?

We do not know.
This kind of statistic is illegal, so we do not know.

BUT, we know that 40%+ of the births are non-white. (Thanks medical statistics about genetic diseases)

So I would estimate that the country is like 75%~ white.

hnnngg Maria

I did Paris and Berlin in the same holiday. Paris stank, literally stank, the streets and metro were filthy and smelt of shit or what I can best describe as boiled cabbage. Berlin was pristine, spotless. The difference was remarkable.

Fuck this meme. All of us need to go to the same country. No point fighting when the majority of your people want to be destroyed.
Who are you fighting for? Let them burn.

Napoleon was italian.

we're not "white"

fuck that meme. french are french. brits are brits. germans are germans.

stop running and stay in your country and have pride in your history

yeah, seriously.
america is shitty.
the only reason americans talk shit about europe on this board is because theyve never been there.
europeans want to come to america because they think it's the way it is in the movies.
it's not.
it's monotonous strip mall wasteland, inbred white trash, and nogs.
if you have money, you can experience beauty and associate with non scum.
other than that, anyone who makes less than 6 figs here is either retarded (but nice) or scum.