Sup Forums abandoned kek shortly after trumps election

>Sup Forums abandoned kek shortly after trumps election

>we've lost every single election since

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxBFAPmAAvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people larp on the internet
>then they think it means something

No we're just watching the shills waste their energy pissing in an ocean of piss. The reality is that it's more than an ocean of piss, it's a planet of piss now.
youtube.com/watch?v=LxBFAPmAAvs

That's kinda true. Many have abandoned Kek.

KEK HQ will troubleshoot this prob by wednesday

mainly because the white power supremist cringe that follows kek everywhere

just because immigrants who are ignorant of our ways are here does not mean the original supporters of our stance changed or were lessened.

what's cringe about not wanted to be genocided? do you have proof that whites everywhere aren't being genocided?

Do we need to go door to door and try convert people to the Church of Kek?

So the holocaust is now cringy because white jews didnt want to be genocided?? I thought Sup Forums were supposed to be the antisemites what the fuck happened?

I'm white and not being genocided, proof enough for me. If you are being genocided then you probably deserve it

Stop being antisemetic you human filth.

Those were just euro-trash elections.

but I circumsized my dick what more do you want jew

Kek only listens to the Anglo master race. See? Maybe Slavs too if keks wants.

Do you even know how childish and fucking embarrassing you sound ?

Fucking hell grow up son of a whore

whites have always been genocided what is your problem you self loathing jew

stahp throwing around the word genocide, I don't think you know what it means.

I have mastered my native language and I know my people's history. You should go back to school, kid.

You know I genuinely don't know if you nu-Sup Forums faggots from T_D are actually serious about this shit anymore.
I used to think it was just funny memes and you were just being ironic, but now I'm not so sure anymore, fuck.
Christ I hope you're joking around, I mean you guys do know you can't get a person elected to a governmental office by getting a post that ends in multiple same numbers on the post ID.. right?

Found the cuck.

>Sup Forums gets kek meme
>funny meme for while
>r*eddit turds think its hilarious
>pol has been shit since

>we've lost every single election since
>implying they weren't rigged
>implying the globalists would allow France or Germany to elect a nationalist
wew lad

meme magic s a Sup Forums meme, faggot.

Go back to redd*t

Sup Forums actually then it spread to Sup Forums

These autistic cunts toatally are
Nu-Sup Forums infuriates me to no end

Part of the reason we abandoned KEK.
He was co-opted by that Jew.

>abandoned kek

Speak for yourself nigger

Forgot my awesome definitely not autistic picture

So let me get this straight. You JUST noticed that 4-chan was populated by a significant group of autistic retards?

Did you think the gore spam was...what?... normal behavior?

Yes because it's Sup Forums?
If you even got bothered by the gore you are clearly a newfag
And no, I did not only just notice that it's inhabited by autists, but the faggotry that came around after the election is certainly caused by the leddit types.

Don't worry goys I have a plan for our future kekops it is in development now. All it requires is your participation.

hope you get shot like Hamilton did

Hell yeah

Oh and by the way if you use a Sup Forums discord, or have ever used a Sup Forums discord, you should definitely end your life immediately.

Kek is a fucking Chaos God... not your personal wish fairy

we asked for chaos and we got it, pretty simple really

>trip and name fag for no reason
>kekposter
Checks out

>but the faggotry that came around after the election is certainly caused by the leddit types.

Now you're just being vague. Obviously yes, redd*t was involved... but the kek meme as it is, is a result of the autists on Sup Forums placing value in digits. It's uniquely a Sup Forums idea.

KEK LEND ME YOUR AID

Repeat after me to have a good day:

There is no God but KeK, and Zyzz his holy prophet

kek only lends his powers to relevant countries

>not having a 24Kek gold ring

Nigger you know when your only response is "tripfag" you have already lost any semblance of a talking point.

That absoltely spun out of control into the 9gag tier meme we have now.
People wear "kek" insignia in public, which is honestly on the same level as wearing a rage face patch. These retards don't understand that Sup Forums is meant to be toatally anonymous. I known im being a "back in my day" fag, but before it was a bit of a unwritten rule that you don't tell anyone you go on Sup Forums.

Nigger, read my other posts you dumb cunt.
No point in typing the same shit over and over again.

>People wear "kek" insignia in public, which is honestly on the same level as wearing a rage face patch. These retards don't understand that Sup Forums is meant to be toatally anonymous. I known im being a "back in my day" fag, but before it was a bit of a unwritten rule that you don't tell anyone you go on Sup Forums.

This is totally correct. Anyone who displays any of this shit in public should be thrown off a building.

he says.... posting in a thread about a magical frog god and gets

Glad we could agree on that.
Now you just have to imagine the people in this thread who are posting their little kek statues.
>hey son, what's that?
>HEY MOM IT'S KEK FROM Sup Forums HE IS CHAOS GOD AND HE GOT TRUMP ELECTED AWOOOOOOOOOO
>PRAAAAAAIIZZEE KEK!
>AWOOOOOO
>MOM CAN I HAVE SOME MORE CHICKEN TENDIES

So true. That's why I'll never wear my MAGA hat out in public. It's a neat keepsake but it's on the same level as a fedora now. I went to a Trump supporter meet up from The Donald and it was the cringiest moment in my life.

Sometimes you have to sink deeper into the red pill depravity to feel anything.

Very sensible user.
Props to you.

>a bit of an unwritten rule

>rule 1 of the internet: Do not talk about Sup Forums
>rule 2 of the internet: DO NOT talk about Sup Forums

They put it in there twice so it would stick in people's porridge brains.

>...checked

Anyway, kek posting was fun at first; it was fresh, a lot of solid content came of it, we all had a good laugh. Then Reddit faggots showed up, then the shills, then the based black guys, then HWNDU happened and Sup Forums became facebook, then a fucking autistic Irish 12 year old shouts "praise kek" on TV, next thing you know Kek flags are flying at LARP protests. It's now cringey as shit, and our it is our duty to call faggots being faggots "faggots".

Kek, Horus, Anubis, Bastet and the blue one i don't have idea.

Kek is something stupid that idiots invented. You are just ask stupid as the sand niggers who believe in Allah