Why are libertarians/ancaps such degenerates Sup Forums? Why do they hate law and order?

Why are libertarians/ancaps such degenerates Sup Forums? Why do they hate law and order?

>pol

They're just smarter than you.

You don't need law when you have order

>what is natural law

Because Jews. Libertarianism is a Jewish philosophy, libertarians do not believe in any ideals, only shekels.

Hitler wasn't a communist you retarded faggot.
>what is human nature.

The central idea of libertarianism is liberty; liberty is our ideal. Many of us are not as materialistic as you think we are

>human nature
Explain how human nature conflicts with natural law -- in this case the right to self-ownership and appropriation of natural resources

Libergtarianism and Ancap is an inherently Jewish ideology, and Jews by nature, are depraved and degenerate.

Your liberty is fake, it's an illusion. You will be subject to the oppression of economic circumstances, hoping every day you don't lose your job to Pajeet who will work for your kike boss for a quarter of your wage.

Yep, in the end (((free market))) does nothing but oppress the people of the country, while Jewish merchants get richer.

Look at NAFTA and EU, look how well it's going for the US.

Both started as (((free trade))) agreements and yet ended up as a way to displace people native to those lands.

They play all sides, not just left/communism. Communism and libertarianism are both inherently Jewish.

who said anything about immigration or free trade retard

Because they aren't bootlicker cucks perhaps?

>stormnigger cuck who cant differentiate between free market and free trade

Because you always overreach and over step the bounds we demand and you refuse.

Look at most keyfigures of libertarianism, aside from Ron Paul, they're Jews.

Milton Friedman even advocated for the market of children.

Not an argument, literally just looking for excuses to be lazy and roll around in filth.
Your shit ideology keeps people divided.

Founding fathers were freemasons, and freemasonry is inherently Jewish, has roots in Jewish Kabbalah.

>claim to be individualist and pro liberty
>dude give all state power to corporations lmao
wow... so this is the power of libertarianism

>Look at NAFTA and EU, look how well it's going for the US.
>Both started as (((free trade))) agreements and yet ended up as a way to displace people native to those lands.
>free trade

Yeah, cause more government regulations/restrictions on what you can and cannot do make things totally free.

maybe you just need to wake up and realize that people who dislike proper free trade are still smart enough to figure out the benifits of using euphemisms.

> implying power will be just surrendered
Don't project your weakness on everyone else. Freedom, or death.

>McGas

kek

Jews have brainwashed the populace into thinking all authoritarianism is evil

Because fuck you stormfag. Are you the same faggot from yesterday that I told that Nazism is the new jew?

Muh nigga

I think Ayn was referring to the "selfish" interests as being when a population nearly wholly has re-educated and invested its knowledge into the reverence of a creator and his natural law rights, so that to be selfish was nearly to serve the will of truth itself and not your base desires.

"Do what thou Wilt shall be the whole of the Law" means obeying the true will of the human beings purpose and that is to act in harmony with the universe as a non-aggressor, or follower of natural law.

However, because we live in a mongrelized and morally defunct society "will" is determined as "DUDE PIZZA BEER FUG MY WIFE LMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD".

>DUDE PIZZA BEER FUG MY WIFE LMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
libertardianism in a nutshell

>stormfag
>Nazism is the new jew
wew
lurk more, post less

its mostly to do with their love for children

>/nu-pol/ faggot thinks he been here long enough.

Stop lying to yourself. All of you faggots are the same and once again just as easily trigger. You are leading the rest down the path of destruction because you have no self value and need to relay on the achievement of others to make you feel better outside your mother's embrace.

You niggers are the worst when it comes to any ideology as not only are you idiots a bunch of communist, you also have to bring up muh whiteness just as much as you hate others for embracing their skin. Nazism has already ran its failed course stormfag.

>FUCKING STATISTS ALL GOVERNMENT IS BAD
>Dude corporations will look out for me.
Another bootlicker just different color.

Family =/= Welfare leaches
you have to realize that modern libertarianism opposes giving gibs to subhumans and actually encourages successful people to procreate as they are no longer hold back by the government that takes their money to redistribute it to other untermensch

Spotted the kike.

ok the results are in you guys are autistic ,
they rights the current government has on me aren't even a fraction of what the private companies will.
Is a private company forcing me to pay for the importation of Muslim and their subsidization?
Is a private company threatening me at gunpoint for not following the roles they passed and they agreed on without my consent ?
Is a private company forcing me to share my income for acts i don't necessarily agree ?