Race of only 15 million people

>race of only 15 million people
>responsible for more scientific and artistic achievement than every other race combined
>rules over billions of people with a kosher fist
>considered subhuman

really spins my dreidel

You gotta learn to make a living fast when nobody wants you in their fucking village.

>race

>jews
>artistic achievement
All they can do is critque and make garbage

>science
>nazis literally got us into space within 2 decades

You need to be 18+ to post here.

The kike is like cancer. You have to cut out the entire tumor or it wil grow and spread again.

This was the biggest mistake they made in history when killing heebs. They didnt exterminate them all and let them flee and start their kikery all over again in another country. If you want to destroy the cancerous kike you have te kill every single one of them.

Only the rich globalist ones are cancer.Normal jews who work hard are fine.But the obvious nepotism needs to die.

Aww someones a fanny flustered yid. Tell me who invented the v2 rocket?

>responsible for more scientific and artistic achievement than every other race combined
yeah, ((((Newton, Michaelangelo, and The Vinci)))) am I right

>normal jews are fine goy

>tfw no jew gf whose influence I could use to make Germany great again

They are literally smarter than whites and value intelligence in their culture. I wish I was jewish.

>.But the obvious nepotism needs to die
that is the only advantage they have over other people though

Lol revisionism.

Hitler invented the modern economy, nuclear technology, jet engines, rocketry, the modern highway system, lifted a country from the brink of ruin to such economic power they almost defeated the combined strength of the world. And the list goes on.

Whereas when the Jews controlled Germany, the agitators were pushing communism, Germans were impoverished and starving to death, stds were rampant, poverty abound, they literally tried to perform a communist coup, they only helped themselves through nepotism stealing the wealth of the nation through collectivism while destroying the German people like a parasite, and they controlled all the media who was telling everyone everything was fine, peddling lies and perversity, all while Germany was mired in misery.

That is the Jew. Compare the two. One sounds an aweful like the US. The Jewish parasite has found a new host.

They make race laws they don't abide, they preach equality they circumvent with Nepotism and camelian tactics, they spew perversity, and pervert the nations history and philosophy replacing it with cultural Marxism. All while ensuring exclusively their group gets power through entryism and filtering effects.

The Jew has no moral compass, no spirituality, no love. They are psychopaths and perfidious. They are the Satans emissaries. Any country that hosts the Jew is destroyed.

Only verbally. They also destory society out of a neurotic reaction

Really houses my refugees.

>amass wealth in the shadows for a thousand years
>infiltrate medical,banking,mass media,trade and legal fields
>add sympathy and immunity from any criticism because muh 6 gorillion
>destroy white unity through communism and cultural marxism and white nationalism is taboo because said 6 gorillion

pretty much this.

>this is what jews actually believe
Sweden alone has done twice more to the goyim race than the jewish parasites
You are basically arabs to us white, don't kid yourself ahmed

>what is Ashkenazi

>All they can do is critque and make garbage
Wrong!

Greatest musician of all time: Bob Dylan (JEW)
Greatest filmmaker of all time: Kubrick (JEW)
Greatest writer of all time: Kafka (JEW)

Jews excel at every single art form.

>race
No matter how hard you want to believe this and no matter how hard you want shitskins to believe this, you are still considered white to the low-brow sub-humans that you are trying to use to destroy real whites. You will go down with us because your skin is not the color of shit, and that's a serious fucking problem in the eyes of the common wild shitskin nigger.
Understand?
Most shitskins don't even know who Hitler is and would laugh at his Jew K/D ratio.

> Greatest musician of all time: Bob Dylan (JEW)
Kek you can tell a delusional yid made this post

Jews are very nice people actually. Ive met some they pretty cool.

Name one Jew that contributed anything of cultural, artistic, or scientific relevance between the destruction of the second temple and the twentieth century.

I'll wait

great

now I have to fap to the black swan portman/kunis lesbo scene again

JIDF working hard today

Is it really fair when your weakest links have been killed throughout the past 3 thousand years ?

Greatest musician- Bach
Greatest filmmaker- Orson Wells
Greatest writer- Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice especially nice

Jews are smart but they are parasites and should be cleansed from the Earth in fire.

well you can absolutely leave
you have your own state now
we will do just fine without you

>>responsible for more scientific and artistic achievement than every other race combined
what?

LOL @ white people who think their race is superior and yet at the same time think their race is stupid enough to be slaves to the Jews

that's some entry-level wannabe-fancy tier shit my man

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN
|
|>
|
|gee

Do these look like humans to you?

There music and art suceeds because of collectivism.

Jews always promote other Jews. And once they own an industry it is exlusively Jewish.

White accomplishment blows them out of the water in every way and every measure.

They succeed only due to collectivizm aka racism.

Jews are a sub ethnic group within the Semitic race

They look weird and require plastic surgery

>meanwhile at the Federal Reserve

Yes they have a high verbal IQ and wormed their in colleges. But they are a inbred cancer with many genetic diseases. They have objectively ruined the art world to lovecraftian point.

It's like calling your parasite better than yourself

Except OP talks about the achievements of Askhenazim. Who Khazars. Turks.
Aka roaches.

eke

i was waiting for the floor to collapse

>Sup Forums'sworstnightmare.webm

They are very good at patronising goyim. fool

The guy looks just like (((Ram Z Paul))). Bet he has the same nasally voice.

Wrong.

dont lie faggot.

only in the last few hundred years with secular judiasm did jews became a race. its a religion.

and most modern so called jews aren't Semites, they are khazar and other east european converts who high jacked the religion.

those are just awful fucking picks, but there are lots of great Jewish artists.

>>responsible for more scientific and artistic achievement than every other race combined

What the fuck are you on?

Greatest musician: Mozart
Greatest filmmaker: Hitchcock
Greatest writer: Shakespeare

Kys HUEHUE

ok

Bob Dylan is fucking awful kill yourself hahahahahahaha

yeah, but once in brazil youre nothing mroe than a chimp remember

who has the highest iqs?
anglicans

>Greatest filmmaker of all time: Kubrick (JEW)
that would be scorcese you stupid faggot

i officially have higher iq than anyone on this list
>taking iq in this margin serious

>really spins my dreidel
Topkek/(((Moishe)))

wow quite an accomplishment having iq higher than 113! lmao fucktard you want a medal?

We should gather the children and the women Jews.

We should gather them in a pit, filled with flameable materials.

on a smaller room, on the level above, we should put their fathers and brothers, the floor separating them being justa grill.

Then we should set the children and women ablaze.

And let their fathers and brothers die from smoke inhalation.

We should film this.

And send copies of it across space.

damn right

we know your tricks

You know the blacks who say "we wuz kangz" while complaining that all of their accomplishments were stolen by whites?

Whites are basically the same to Jews.

I wish i could impregnate her holy shit

Dylan had The Band as accompaniment, so he can't be that bad.

Where is this hellpit of Satan?

Not in Music.

>Greatest musician of all time: Bob Dylan (JEW)
HAHAHAHA
Kys

What you don't understand is that every time you try to exterminate them, you only make them stronger. You can *never* get them all no matter how hard you try (they are far to spread out across the world, and they blend in too well); you just make it so only the most clever and ruthless ones survive to pass on their genes. Not only that but you make them even more loyal only to eachother by proving again that all you want to do is murder them.

Bob Dylan IS the greatest. If you don't think so you're the one who is delusional.

look at the genetics of Jews.

Some of those Jewish nobel prize winners have Central Asian y-chromosomes.

Central Asian.

Spinoza

Pop Music is not Art.

>Wells

What's your favorite movie of his? "Citizin Cain"?

It's possible to recognize artistic merit from more than just one genre.

Look at Jewish patrilineal decent.

The achievements of Jewish men are distributed among patrilineal descent consistent with the men who are designers of Western and Near Eastern civilization.

jews have fake fucking nobel prizes n sheeeit and get their names of fucking shit
they take gov money and they use it to compete against us
they are not more intelligent
they are just better adept at taking gov money for research
remember that
when you

push

the

fucking

cunting

motherfucking

jew ending

button

kill the kikes, niggers, spics, gooks, swedecucks and leafs please

and all commies

He's fucking awful, shitty whiny-as acoustic faggotry unsuitable for anything other than background music while having your gender reassigned.

>really spins my dreidel
They are the chosen people.

Muh J1/J2 y-dna won a Nobel Prize... duh. The dudes in Mesopotamia had such y-chromosomes.

Muh R1b, R1a, Q Jew worked on nukes and won a nobel prize... duh. Their ancestors used to build pyramids.

since when does she have tits

These jew accomplishment threads are so cringey. Where were the parasites in history?

They've achieved almost nothing. Most "science" jews have done is social science quackery. Social science =/= science.

Average jewish IQ- 96
Jews have lowest SAT scores, both whites and east asians outperform them, but jews get into ivy league more because of $$ connections and kikes in admin

Jews also get shittier grades than east asians and whites.

Whites practically invented everything. Fuck off rats. Shoo.

autistic faggots

*leans into mic*
WRONG!

even the codec hates them

That's the best of the best. Sorry the greatest aren't obscure enough to conform to your hip expectations

More pics of blonde slutty Portman?

No, it's quakers

>artistic achievement

Stand up comedy and "Modern Art" isn't art.

>rules over billions of people with a kosher fist

Rules via subterfuge and deception like a race of women

>considered subhuman

Jews aren't human at all Schlomo

Bob dylan stole almost every one of his songs from
the Appalachians. I understand his reasoning but its still pretty damn jewish.

Germanic pig

Im on your side. But lets agree that restoring Germany was easymode with millions of slaves.

Bek dicht, post foto's kut.

who's a better writer than Shakespeare, ffs?
I can't wait to hear this fucking answer.

wat vind je daar leuk aan... als ze al aantrekkelijk was, dan zeker niet met blond haar.

Stop lying, Jew never did shit.

Don Delilo

Smaken verschillen.
Op je 33e ben je niet meer zo kieskeurig.
Bovendien is het voor onderzoek.

>star wars nerd

Jewish German scientists