youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLWgTIsMLM
oneminute.rationalmind.net/net-neutrality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

call him a faggot and make memes against him

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEW LADDY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH AHA =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*
hee hee good poopy =)

-----------------------------
Send him that. That'll fuck him up.

Send him as much cringy/degenerate shit as you can. Make him regret the day he was born.

Is Sup Forums getting banned now? It's 2017 after all.

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEW LADDY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH AHA =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*
hee hee good poopy =)

Make white supremacist memes out of every other boys club character so he has to kill them all too.

Even current year man knows Sup Forums is just reddit now

That's messed up

At what point in the video? I want to keep my viewing of him as limited as possible.

>Pepe's friends discover his closet full of pro-white books and magazines. They become progressively red pilled. The Boys Club becomes the command center of the Aryan Uprising.

Almost at the end

16:42

Anyone got the rundown for people who don't want to give this faggot views and attention?

Nazi John Oliver memes

not personal army

basically everyone here is gay

Personal army request status: Denied

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLWgTIsMLM

this guy gets it

>This video is not available

Fuck John Oliver

First line in this and I had to turn this off.

isnt boys club full of degenerate diaperfag furries.

Trying to rally the masses to go to gofccyourself dot com so that net neutrality stays. No matter what side of the political spectrum you're on this is something everyone can agree needs to stay

The Aryan Uprising might be led by Harold Covington and base out of the Northwest.

He's done and said a million stupid things but this is not one of them.

I haven't gotten laid in a while, we're gay now? Guess I should inform the HR department next time I get an interview.

Literally who?

Drink a cup of coffee

Show us yer willy boiii

>No matter what side of the political spectrum you're on this is something everyone can agree needs to stay
Nope.

>Accurately
lolno.

oneminute.rationalmind.net/net-neutrality

kek

Reminder that his team of retarded faggots didn't check to see if their website actually worked. It originally directed to the wrong URL, and there's a chance that they still haven't figured it out.

(ignore nn shills)

bamp

Im sensing some type of honeypot at play here. I aint trusting this cuck with whatever information he could pilfer

>zealots with no rebuttal

literally internet equivalent of warmists

Answer obviously, it's for internet neutrality.
Go sign the damn thing if you have not already.

Call him a C.U.C.K, like we always do.

Give me your best argument against it. I would be fine with it going away if there was any competition between isp, but there isnt in the states.

He's a cuck but this is something I agree with him on.

Oh look, a lying shill said a thing. I'd care, but I'm not getting paid millions to have opinions.

>implying the comic wasnt originally made for furries

Don't be moronic, it's for internet neutrality, and to prevent ISP wrong fucking up internet worldwide, go sign the damn thing.

Report the video for some shit so it gets taken down

If you actually watched it maybe you would have learned something, although the intro is cringe-worthy he just presents factual information and makes a few jokes. there is no rebuttal needed. (implying either of you had one) net neutrality is not a good thing, anyone on this site should know that

Show us yer willy first

>Report the video for some shit so it gets taken down
Actually, just leave it, its not against us or anything really so just sign that shit

>fr flag

that triggers me, he must be a macron voter

Because net neutrality does not exist
I know, i work in an ISP

what the fuck is this shit? 5 minutes in and still haven't laughed

t. Reddit

Can you please develop?

Can't we just sign for net neutrality AND call him a Cuck?

>contrarian faggots will literally vote against their best interests because someone they hate on HBO told them what to do

kek

>he puts 4chin and leddit in the same bag but HE IS REDDIT
What is his real plan?

That would do.

you're implying its a good thing to allow regulations, if an isp blocks website over preference people wont buy their products.

Free Market>Cuck Regulations

Enlighten us, please. Maybe in Europe you dont need it because if you dont like one isp, you can just switch to a different one. You cant in the states.

This

He's about as funny as Amy Schumer, but he is a hardcore libtard so people love him

>I would be fine with it going away if there was any competition between isp, but there isnt in the states.
This lack of competition is due to local governments granting certain ISPs exclusive rights. I do agree that the government should step in this once to undo its fuck up by busting the monopolies it essentially created, but afterwards it just needs to allow start-up ISPs equal access to their local infrastructure to be able to compete.

how many anons watch this cunt? too many for my liking

>Hey guys, I know I make fun of you and your political ideals, but could you agree that this is something that we both need to fight against???
No, you flaming faggot. I can survive without the internet if need be. I will not help you out, because I get nothing out of it. Go and suffer for your insolence.

TWC owns HBO. HBO has their own VOD in notherrn europe. IF TWC was an ISP here and wanted to descriminate between their VOD service (HBO) and their competitor (Netflix) then they could simply not peer with netflix. This would make the links that connect TWC to Netflix congested and would result in poor service without it being illegal.

Even today Netflix is paying money to ISP's to place anycast chaces inside their network, the big dogs are allready paying the ISP's so that they cant come first in line for good performance over the other VOD's services that compete with netflix.

The net neutrality laws says that ISP's can throttle the traffic but they can pick and choose who to provide the better service for without throttling.

see

VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY FUCK YOU OP

Choke me daddy @Pope

not your personal army

I've said it before and I say it now: don't do shit for free. Right now he needs us. What do WE need? Maybe make him mention us again, maybe forcing him to thank us on tv. Just imagine the amount of normi 9gag fans that will come here and get redpilled. The trolls will die out eventually and only the true red pilled ones will stay

Do we care what that beady-eyed Anglo pice of Commie shit thinks about us?

I don't. I give more of a fuck about what a Siberian Flying Squirrel thinks of me.

i think he massively underestimates the depths of the bitterness on the internet, most of you isots would do it out of spite and i dont care

Send that cunt back to England.

YT has a partnership with John Oliver so that won't work.

A FUCKING JEW SPEAKING ABOUT CURRENT YEAR.

'member nor Sup Forums , nor Sup Forums is your personal army
If he called us , he also must shoe on head,praise kek and endorse fascism.
Why care so much, anyway , pic related

Yes good goy, give us a free market so that we can be free to ban all of your sites! Its our right to deny you Free Speech if it conflicts with zionism!

Daily show type shit all has the same writers. Its soft-propaganda, ( Ha Ha ... we're so clever and must be smarter than ' those ' people over there )
Weak minded will conform, rather than risk not being part of the ' In ' crowd .... ( Groupthink )

agreed

I dont disagree, but local governments unfucking the bureaucracy seems unrealistic at this point.

These types of legal loopholes should be closed. Same speed to every site.

Fuck his dad in the showers and then have a snack. Why?

They are not legal loopholes, they are the way the net works. You cannot close these, you cannot force an ISP to peer with someone and you cannot force a that peer to accept the peering request. It just does not work.

He has bent the knee, and literally just made a reaction video to a Sup Forums thread about him and posted in on live television.

Plus I don't want the ISP's to be able to throttle my torrent seedbox downloads or pronhub, will sign.

This actually kind of reminded me of the Daily Show back in the day for some reason. Not really funny, kinda sad but in a self deprecating thats dry humor that imparts actual information.

free market doesn't work when there is almost no competition, like it is the case with isp's

currentyearyourself.com

>the comments on that video

AIDS

Oy vey

I mean you COULD, but it would make bigwigs unhappy. But im also somebody who thinks that the internet should be a utility. Maybe im just an ideologue.

Anyways good thread m8s

make John Oliver having gay sex with ajit pai memes.
Raising awareness is the goal.
And John Oliver gets his deserved

Did anyone ever find what poster made this comment?

>implying John Oliver is above photoshop

Or he posted it himself, easier

think i saw that comment in a nigger hate thread.

i'd rather live in a 1984 world than help that anglo nigger

>Video is not available
OP IS FUCKING FAG!

see