In the previous video, this murderer/welfare recipient, said gauls were nordic

In the previous video, this murderer/welfare recipient, said gauls were nordic.

Now he says southern europeans don't even belong in europe.
So, northern spaniards and italians who look exactly like southern french aren't european but southern french are?

fucking snowniggers never achieved anything, we're too good to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4GRfqi1jJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

video in question

youtube.com/watch?v=z4GRfqi1jJ0

If Varg and his ilk are new hope for Europe, than Europe is truly fucked.

both southern and northern are white
varg is a fucking faggot

(((varg)))

What kind of hammer and sickle is that?

Chill out.. Mediterraneans are still Europeans... just not nordic. Varg shouldn't be taken seriously.

He probably only says gauls are nordic because his autistic wife is french and doesn't want to be left out

most french are still brown eyed/brown haired

>every time Varg triggers southern mongrels

Tbqh ive never watched any varg vids but everything i see posted here convinces me not to bother.

Varg once tried to move out in the forest and live like an animal, it lasted like a day before he wanted his mommy and went home. A norweigan that knew him told me this some years ago at a party.

>gauls were nordic.
that's pretty insulting to us French. We are not scandicucks

>whining about Varg
>flag
medcucks not welcome.

If I were a Norwegian with sympathy for paganism, i would be embarassed for him

>Create band in shit genre
>Kill someone and spend 14 years in jail
>Get out and immediately become a WE WUZ pagan larper living off of welfare with multiple kids
>Make a bunch of videos encouraging others to do the same
>Can't even get facts right and sounds like an insane uneducated retard

Where were you when you realized that Varg is literally just a white person adopting the lifestyle (but not the mannerisms) of a nigger?

This guy spent most of his adult hood in prison after killing another member of the black metal scene. Why would anyone consider him an authority on anything other than black metal?

Well, you should always check something out for yourself before forming an opinion on it. I don't agree with his anti-Christian views at all, but he still does make some good videos on other topics.

Problem with him is that he is a hypocrite and a know-it-all. He is still a very intelligent man and has a psyche to actually kill a man.

although

"The fourth-century Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus wrote that the Gauls were tall and light-blue eyed:
Nearly all the Gauls are of a lofty stature, fair and ruddy complexion: terrible from the sternness of their eyes, very quarrelsome, and of great pride and insolence. A whole troop of foreigners would not be able to withstand a single Gaul if he called his wife to his assistance who is usually very strong and with blue eyes..."

Vag stinks

All of Scandinavia is embarrassed.

Is he autistic, who cares about obsessively categorising people, how fucking boring.
Here's my system, do you burn down historic buildings & murder people ? if yes then you're sub human scum.

I cant see your empire

I dislike him for certain reasons, however, i dont think his band is shit even if the genre mostly is. Also he isnt on welfare, he just encourages people to get onto welfare to crash the system which im not necessarily against.

I dont like his views on race/ethnicity a lot of the time though. For instance what this thread is about regarding southern europeans, and how he made a video talking about how there are no various ethnicities around europe. I get what he was trying to say and accomplish with that but he took it to the extreme saying they all are the exact same and it is 100 percent a social construct. And then after he will start talking about nords as if it is a different ethnicity and contradict himself. Also dont like much of the way he argues and how he just says "im right you are wrong".

Only other complaint is regarding christianity. He probably is honestly partially right, but he focuses way too much on it. I feel he just has to keep it up so he can justify to himself what he did when he was an edgy teen and not feel bad about spending 14 years in jail or whatever it was.

>be french
>be so liberal you marry a literal murderer

wow

>not one blonde blue eyed person in history has done anything of note for humanity
>still talk shit
even nignogs gave birth to jazz rock and blues
what do snowniggers have to be proud of
50 years of normal standards of living in their own countries
truly the masterrace

>icenigger goes out in the woods to live like an animal with his naked ass
>icenigger fails after one day

How exactly did this make him less of a man? It just shows how fucking stupid he is.

That being said there definitely wasnt this much varg hate on Sup Forums years ago. It seems over the past year or two there has been more and more antivarg posting on here each month. There always was some "hurdurr hes a white nigger" posts but not this much.

I really wish electionfags and T_D would leave.

Varg is shithead, i don't know why is that illiterate fuck getting so much attention, I guess he lives well from clickbait shekels he's generating on youtube

I've always thought he had some good points to make, but the latest videos have been insultingly ignorant, blue eyes didn't even exist in the last ice age, yet he claims we don't belong in europe if we don't have them

Why do you guys even listen to this criminal?

Yea, but we are definitely not nordic. We are celtic mostly

he talks about us as if we were a different race, after a long winter my skin is paler than many germans, yet it somehow is not fit to survive in darker areas of europe just because it tans when I happen to live in the sunniest region in europe and I have brown eyes

I just ignore a lot of that stuff and filter out the shit. Didnt even watch the blue eyes video because i hate those "muh blue eyes" fags.

t. green eyes

This is bullshit though
This was fearmongering, an attempt to make Gauls look like crazy inhuman savages
only LARPing french idiots and people who are flattered by this bullshit spread this meme

Varg contradicts himself all the time.

it's not about skin, it's about his shitposting, you don't have to prove you're european white to that idiot because of his nordic-centrism

whites live across europe, some has lighter skin, some has darker skin, they live there from neolithic period to these days in same colors

someone explain to me the difference between Gauls, Visgoths, Germanics, Anglos and Celts. Feel free to use passages or excerpts from Romans and such.

Yes there was. 4ch*n used to raid with this neo-Pagan shit, and Varg, and it wasn't welcomed here. Nice try, though, nu/pol/ack.
Where * = O, still filtered for some reason.

first off gauls didn't really exist
or if they existed as we think they were just a meme desu, they got fucked hard by everyone

And what about the rest? Who was it that BTFO the Romans? They called it Germania but what tribe is that? Just Germans? Or were they Visgoths? Or...?

What are the Northern French today? Are they Gauls or Visgoths? What about Nords?

>Who was it that BTFO the Romans?
the Romans

Watching this cocksucker suffer was worth Macron winning.

It´s wierd how some northern europeans use Southern European legacy as an argument for White Nationalism while calling us non-white.

Ok thanks for your shitposting when I'm asking real questions. Faggots

ironically he wanted le pen to lose

What makes you white is Teutonic featurse, or semetic white, not arab.

When I mean semite, I don't mean just jews, I mean Babylonians, Sumerians, Egyptians, Akkadians, Hittites, Trojans, Assyrians, ect ect.

This.

Teutonic features? Such as?

no shitposting negro, that's how it went
Rome imploded on itself, Germanics fought against and with Rome as Romans, same as other tribes all around, there was no conquest by any army as the late Roman army itself was still GOAT and very well organized, but there was constant infighting as the generals had no allegiance to Rome anymore and were just fighting for themselves and their territories

the only proper external enemy of Rome at the time were the Huns, which eventually got BTFO by a Germano-Roman coalition

If you mean the ones who took the R.E down it was Ostrogoths.
Visigoths ravaged some areas but never made it into Rome. They ended negociating with Rome and ally with´em aganist Attila´s invasion.
The Visigoths ended creating their own kingdom in Iberia (Actual Spain + Portugal)

If i recall, both Gothic "nations" came from the DAcian and Ukranian regions and it´s said that they were swedish centuries ago before that but...do not take this as 100% fact since i´m not sure.

>100% Europe should be blue eyed Nordic
Varg actually is what people pretend Hitler was.

wtf I hate whites with brown eyes now
Europeans with brown eyes should just gtfo and die because they have the slightly less advantageous trait for the far north

That picture made me lol

And by "taking down" i mean giving the last blow. As said, Rome killed it self.

My mom is Danish and she had blonde hair and green eyes but her hair turned brown just like her fathers. I guess she's not a real Nord then. Guess I'm just a sub-saharan African nigger.

There are a lot of flaws in what he says. I'll just list a few I have already written somewhere else

>he believes nordics are the original europeans
>doesnt realize southern like european people once inhabited northern europe during the neolithic
>he believes they'd(nordics) would survive an Ice age better because of their phenotype when eskimo's and saami with completely different phenotypes thrive in even colder environments than nords
>believes southern europeans will just up and move out of southern europe when it gets colder, ignores the fact that niggers brave the cold environments of Scandinavian/germany for gibs
>randomly asserts that there has to be an ice age every 12,000 years
>millions of people with nordic like phenotypes live in Australia where the environment is absolutely the oppisite of what their ancestors are used to but they live just fine

>All these shithole flags badmouthing Varg because muh reasons
What a coincidence!

this

also if your brother is born with blue eyes but you are not remember to fuck off outside of europe, he gets to stay however

my uncle has brown hair and eyes
can you believe that? My bloodline is tainted with blackmoor blood!

Semite would be curved nose, white skin, any hair color, blue eyes. But rather noble in appearance, like a white man, arabs have none of this

Not all mesopotamian/levantine groups were purely semetic, there were some with Teutonic tribes

Varg needsto get chained up and dragged from his hut in the woods to madrid and tell me this shit again.

For all the bitching about blue eyes, theres us with the green eye spanish phenotype that are even rarer but "hurr only white if nordic".

You gave the jews the perfect weapon to finish off a divided pol and the white race you uneducated snow nigger.

Do you have any modern examples or actors or celebs that fit your description? It's hard to see what you're referring to looking at that picture.

Sumerians, Egyptians, Hittites and Trojans were not Semites.

White nationalism has a lot of overlap with being a fucking idiot.

The same way most "extreme" philosophies do. I mean fuck me, Himmler thought the Aryans were a white proto civilization. It's about combing through the bullshit to find the good parts. Ignore this guy's racial theories.

Noice digits. Too bad it was wasated on a fag post.

Varg isn't even an ethno-nationalist. He's a pan-European nationalist. Germany is an "artificial" creation according to him so it doesn't count and we shouldn't care to preserve it because it's not a real tribe. Same for Norway, Sweden, etc etc.

>very intelligent man
>creates shitty board games with a skin deep setting

>has a psyche to actually kill a man
you mean to commit murder, he's trash

this is awesome

>In the previous video, this murderer/welfare recipient, said gauls were nordic.

and they got BTFO by meds

Sorry, Ronaldo. You'll always be a shitskin.

Looks like an Arab...

>Calls meds cucked while nords are getting fuck, and they love it
At least meds womens put more fight when they get raped

reminder that this guy is also on NASA payroll, so I wouldn't put much faith into what he says

>You need to be Nordic to have light hair and eyes
Meds also sometimes have blonde hair, and niggers also can have blue eyes.
I don't think they are a good indicator if someone is Nordic or not

I guess somebody isn't white

Southern French are descendants of ancient iberian/basque tribes

STOP WATCHING VARGS VIDEOS!

If cannot discen then I don't know what to tell you, he looks like someone straigt off of A roman coin

It snowniggers claiming ancient Middle eastern civilisations achievements, graecoroman achievements and defending their white skin while Muhammad fucks their women and shekelstein goldenberg taxes 45% of their income to give free healthcare housing and nukes to Israel

the whole point of what snowniggers are saying is that your people don't exist anymore, they were mixed with turks and arabs and the real Greeks have been washed out of existence. You are essentially a land of Arabic mulattos.

Because he is a fool.

They looked like this but jewier

Look at his big kek lips and his bulging eyes, and hsi curly hair

These are semites. jews are very schemy semites

Compare that Phoenician with thi guy. More European but just as whtie.

It is true that much more people had blond hair and blue eyes. althogh other shades such as red and black and brown were common, red was very ver common

so you be sayin ancient greeks wuz jews n shieet?

Now compare him with a Babylonian who were were a tribe that splintered off from the Israelites and became one of the nations before them

only the spartans who claimed to be Danites, they literally used to say they were the descendents of Samson.

Varg is an idiot.

He thinks we dont need a state to sort things out and slides into his anarcho paganism glaciers fantasies.

Arabs never conquered Greece you dumb 55% European subhumanoid

>what is the Ottoman empire

That junk is all over instagram, bunch of dudebro's that loft weights, LARP, and listen to shit music.

>American education

Egyptians had fair skin and curved noses.

Trojans claimed semetic lineage, meaning the romans, who have curved noses, or bent noses.

Ill have to finda good pick of a Hitite

But these are Sumerians

From the city of Ur.

Right around the same exact time and city that Abraham was born in and left for Israel for

Ottomans were not arabs you dumb burger (not much better though anyways)

youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg

>Ottoman empire
>Arabic
Jesus Christ you people are fucking autistic...

You realize half of Turkey was occupied by Greeks for thousands of years right? Even all the Ottoman elites were Greek or Albanian.

Also people will clain "this says bronze skin" see see so the Romans were BLACK PEOPLE

No.

This is a mediterranean, I donlt like how his eyes are brown however. This is "bronze skin"

We've seen men with blond hair and blue eyes tan like this quite naturally but are naturally pale

This

He also trigger non blue eyes

He said green eyes people are half niggers

I agree that green eyes are white people usually. Although there are wierd mixed half breeds in Persian with literal shit skin that have green eyes

It used to be that if your eyes are not brown and are the color of some sort of gemstone, they are like jewls. This is the eye colorof a white man

Shitskin eyes lack fire in them or life. They are poo