Are you worried?

Are you worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1KZKZs-2YM
arstechnica.com/business/2017/05/facebook-helped-advertisers-target-teens-who-feel-worthless/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he will definitely run for president and we wont be able to do anything against him he is too powerful

he is like one of the most lied guys in the history by the mass bbbecasue MUH FACEBOOK

when the true normies will see zuchen(((berg))) on the ballot they will vote without hesitations

we will be fucked in 4years

Not at all, there's so much dirt on Zuck that it's hopeless.

Plus he's severely autistic, he can't even answer the phone without sweating buckets. It will be amazing to see him in debates against Trump though.

yup
people everywhere are idiots and giving him the TRUMP treatment cause they say he lacks personality
retards hes never really been a big time public figure yall know nothing about his personality outside of a fake movie and he has a monopoly on social media
and hes going to run against TRUMP who by at the rate hes going wont even have his base besides the boomers.

hehe le fake screenshots is how we will win this!
yall are fudgin idiots (excuse my language)

Recent polls show that 98% of Trump voters approve of his job so far.

It's just not working schlomo.

They will eventually regain complete control over what we see and narrative creation. We can't really stop it, since they control all the means to do so.

are you a sandnigger

Are you worried about him running for president? People hate him. He'll lose badly.

>I trust polls now because they agree with me.
Everyone hates Trump. He's a faggot.

They're real actually. As I said before, there's so much dirt on Zuck that it'll be like running another Hillary, but he's a fucking white male so the Democrats won't get the pussy flap vote. It will go instead to Tulsi Gabbard or another female third-party option.

Every single day.
You would be insane not to be.

Not really, kinda glad at least there's an opposition that's actually worked outside of politics as well instead of some bumble fuck senator/bureaucrat

>e-e-Everyone hates Trump. He's a f-f-faggot.
now you said the word. welcome to the trump supporters club

Nope, I hope it's either Zuckerface or Killary.

what?

there is absolutely no chance he will transform his personality, demeanor, and appearance into anything that the american voter will want representing them from a position of strength on the world stage

forget the fact that he is despised

Nope. I don't have a facebook account.

proof of any sort ??
I will say they are if you shove proof.
"hes like another hillary except almost noone really knows him and the common person has a literal unhealthy obsession with his websites that are damn near mind control"
Yall arent taking him seriously yall are giving him the TRUMP treatment and it will be the end of yall

Zuckerberg is who out of touch Jewish Boomer women think normal people admire, when in reality he's at best a butt of a joke

Do you really think they'll run her again? She's already in ill health and she won't have the US intelligence apparatus at her beck and call to spy on Trump through the campaign.

>imblying this dead eyed psychopath can make a connection with a avg american.

I think even leftists realize that Facebook has enslaved them.

There is no way they could vote for him.

we are taking him serious are you crazy?

the election is in 4 years and we are already making preparations and plans on how to defeat this (((original))) autist

He is highly unlikeable and unrelatable.Robot like.Exactly what lost hillary the presidency.

>Are you worried
He should be.

>proof
This scandal is years old and countless news articles have been written about it.

It's authentic. He's fucked.

Anyway we can expect for the next few years a flood of these stories about libtard billionaires and up-and-comers. The deep state is going to be debuting show ponies to the normies.

We will catch on each time, dig up dirt, make memes insulting them, and basically melt them in our foundry of memes.

Good luck, I look forward to years of this kind of shit. They'll end up running a real loser, though.

He'd spill the spaghetti too much to be a politician. Guys a nerd.

About...?

Just pick any interview with him and watch a few minutes. He's autistic, he breaks into a sweat the second he is asked a question of any kind, and he'd probably rather not spend all of his time for years and years simply doing the bidding of older billionaires.

He was 19 and didn't expect his site to blow up.He wasn't actually expecting people to give him info for free.He was high on the newfound power.
Kids do stupid stuff man.

hahahhaha thats hilarious then I never heard about any of that but come on I really dont think that will harm him much
"they are dumb fucks" vs "grab her by the pussy" 2020
We have been fucked though I mean are last election was between 2 people under FBI investigation

I-I'm ready! I love turbokikes!

>She's already in ill health
Trump team wont be able to pull off the amount of infiltration they did last time either, he'll need to have solid achievements to lean on regardless of whoever they pit him against. Oh and Hillary's health, and her 9/11 collapse, isn't what it seems... That wont happen again either.

Aren't you feeling sleepy? All this fake news about Zuck trying to become the first autistic president is making me sleepy.

you should be worried, he is literally a billionaire and an obama 2.0

why shoudlnt you be worried about a pathological lying narcissist who has nearly infinite resources at his disposal and the blessing of the radical left mainstream media?

Autism.

the people who used the power of autism to find a flag using wind patterns think an autistic billionaire isnt a problem

Hi Mark

dumb fucks

The hoodie thing is weird. I especially like that it's blue and white with a star in the middle.

better one

He wants to improve himself so they don't have to use sweat-proof microphones any more.

come on play nice now

stop making fun of Mark you guys dont know him personally hes actually a cool guy

No. He's a Jew. That alone is enough for him never to win the presidency. Bernie could never win either, had he been the nominee

Post tits and do an ama Mark.

MFW Zuckerberg runs for Prez...but Larry Page runs against him, with Sheryl Sandberg as his running mate.

He has renounced his atheism. Which is just hilarious, he's so desperate.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1KZKZs-2YM

pic minus third grade content

>It will be amazing to see him in debates against Trump though
lolwut?
I think Trump is funny af, but I'd be surprised if he sticks around for 4 years. I'm 100% sure he's not going to run again.
He'll be 75 years old, why would he even want to? He's already rich andpowerful and has been Prez, and it doesn't seem that he really likes the job.

Hes pretty handsome from the right angle!
Might end up being an American Trudeau!

He's already filed for re-election doofus.

arstechnica.com/business/2017/05/facebook-helped-advertisers-target-teens-who-feel-worthless/
Also this,start digging from there.

So yeah future looks grim.

>gawker
>proof

Sup Greenland bro

That shit cost him a fortune and nobody even likes it.

Did you read that article "What it's like to have a surprise dinner with Mark Zuckerberg"?

He sent his staffers to some people's house in Ohio to take pictures of everything, to organize a menu, to determine where he would sit. And on he day of, he brought his convoy of black SUVs and ate dinner with them at the middle of the table while has staff took notes in the kitchen.

He adamantly refuses to acknowledge he's running for president. He says he's on a fact-finding mission to learn more about his country. In that time he's a managed to turn into the only Christian within a 100 mile radius of Silicon Valley

I don't think he'll run against Trump for the next election especially since his daughter is only 1 and he's as charismatic as a leader as /r9k/

I love you Romania.

lol that interviewer lady is based

There isn't much left for him to do with so many years left since he's young.He's already rich with a company which has pretty much peaked and will only go downhill which it already is.Unless he plans to retire early,running for president is the obvious choice.

we should cuck his power,promote minds dot com and make facebook the next myspace

You're fucking retarded if you think the leftist hordes would vote for a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

how to tell when someone is on the internet to much
they think the fringe is the majority

Look at the recent re-organization of the DNC.

They're doubling down on the SJW angle.

You're cute.

People get upset about vague ways Trump profits off of the US government, it would be impossible for Zuckerberg to sanitize himself enough for Facebook to satisfy anyone

I also thought he might be trying to figure out how to turn retarded rural and suburban trump supporters into obedient democrats. almost 60% of americans use facebook.

Implying Mark Zikaberg has enough charisma to do even run for any election period.

>Zuck vs. Kush 2020
KIKE FIGHT
Who will be crowned Antichrist?