I know Pepe is the meme frog and what I am going to suggest is probably not going to happen, but:

I know Pepe is the meme frog and what I am going to suggest is probably not going to happen, but:

Could we link the rest of them to the alt-right or any other movement the left hates, so Matt Furie has to kill them off too? If we go one by one it won't work, but given that Pepe is already linked could we use his reprise to link all the main characters?

I mean, I know this thread is futile and I'm just suggesting to shove ebin maymays down the throat of idiots in a context where alt-right and the Trump euphoria are dead, but heh worth a try.

done and done

>can we
NYPA lazy faggot

idk i think it would be funny, the only thing we can really do at this point is just piss the left off with our shitty memes and we havent had a new one in awhile, it could happen if enough of us like the idea. i like that yellow dog the most though

What the fragg is up with that blue dudes ear?

memes can not be forced, they are natural and organic.

>memes can not be forced, they are natural and organic.

Think twice

Exactly what I was thinking

lets do this

>politicalcompass.png

Milhouse is not a meme

Don't.

lets murder someone and eat his child to make an example of

You're still not a meme, Milhouse.

Yes Blepe is already a thing faggot

just like my mommy's love

The furry guy has SS sunglasses.
Literally /ourguy/.

Bump for potential.

and it cant be just a coincidence. matt furies racism must be exposed!

Fuck off milcuck, back to your house of mill.

YOU ARE NOT A MEME AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE.

YOU ARE USELESS AMD WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST NERDCUNT I EVER SAW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i tried

>The furry guy has SS sunglasses.
>Literally /ourguy/.

man i want a pair of those!

>NYPA lazy faggot
This isn't Sup Forums nigger this is Sup Forums we're fucking mercenaries

damn das old user

bump

LANDWOLF'S SHADES ARE SS BOLTS

>memes can not be forced
>he thinks there's ever been a meme that wasn't forced

Old news user.

Looks like Murdoch Murdoch

>not

>a

>meme

Milhouse is not a meme
Milhouse is Not a Meme is a meme.

Probably is. They lurk the chans I found it on it.

I remember that get and milhouse is only a meme because of it.

Pepe was killed by his creator only to be resurrected by the internet in a purer form. Pepe is literally Jesus now.

Why is /pol down???

Is/was this comic ever a thing?

Yes. A leftist artist made these along with comics. He frequents comic con to sell pins and shit. He's pretty big and well known amongst the autistic crowd there

Land wolf ?
Sea wolf ?
AIR WOLF !

>ywn be a meme

this

All of Sup Forums is down. In my decade of being here I've never seen such an error message

Is back

Oh that takes me back also milhouse will never be a meme

While this is true, my legitimately unironic studies into memetics, information theory, and Internet-age anthropology indicate that this reduces down to Milhouse being a meme. Metamemes (memes about memes) still meme the underlying meme. I know that last sentence sounds stupid as shit but I think it's actually correct. Look at Denny's social media marketing, for example. The meme is, hey, it's corporate social media accounts making and sharing memes, isn't that funny (for normies)... but then, that helps meme Denny's into being at the forefront of your mind, so you'll consider actually going to that diner chain that nobody ever gave a fuck about prior to a couple of years ago.

Starbucks' red cup artificial and fully orchestrated "controversy" is another example of metamemery.
>Starbucks literally changes the color of their cups during the Christmas season
>Media claims that "Christians" are "offended" about this "war on Christmas"
>Non-Christians ridicule this notion on social media, how can Christians be so retarded to think that
>Christians, even devout ones, ridicule the notion on social media too, because, again, literally no one was actually offended about anything
>Starbucks gets mentioned everywhere and everyone talks about it for awhile
>Your chances of thinking "hey maybe I'll get a cup of coffee at Starbucks" go up, especially normies who just want to take a pic of a red cup so they can grandstand on social media

Like the idea

These are two examples of forced memes, but forced in subtle, clever ways that appeal to normies. The old adage "you can't force a meme" may be true for chan culture, but false for the rest of the world...especially when you have marketing money and mass media connections.

It's been truly fascinating to watch the most recent wave of meme battles between the Sup Forumss and the normies. Gaining legitimate amounts of ground on reclaiming the rainbow, and memeing basically everything as a "white supremacy symbol" has been a treat to watch.

(I don't know why, but it wouldn't let me post that all in one post, despite being within the character limit. I've been getting this quite a bit recently, "connection error" when posting, for no discernable reason, until I edit/trim down the content of my posts.)

The werewolf has the SS logo on his glasses

This will be the new face of the alt right

Matt Furie should have stuck up for himself.
When the ADL said they had added Pepe to the hall of hate symbols, he should have sued.
The reason the ADL did this was to stigmatise Pepe's use as they saw how popular it was among kids at subverting the Ziomatrix message.
Do you think the ADL would have added bugs bunny to their hate symbol leader board list if Sup Forums had subverted him?
Course not.
Easy case and Furie could have made bank.
Instead he chose to virtue signal.

What we need to do now is subvert a mainstream character.

Here, have one from /bant/

Well, the idea behind memes is that they are representations of thoughts and feels. Pepe is the "Deus ex machina" and the knowledge of future and destiny, since "he" or where he appears bring info about two or more points of view about a future happening given by a lots of minds on internet. He is a trolln he never gives a full and concrete answer and play with numbers to confuse.

Also this is the idea behind old Gods and adoration, the seek and favor of the superior will and world manifestation in a lot of ways and changes on the common mind.

Then:

>what is Spurdo?
>It's Milhose the representation of be and not to be? Ying and yang? Just bad related but in essence.

Internet is a phisical manifestation of the common mind. Internet is the forum and Sup Forums could be a Oracle temple, of the free will, even if it's full of thiefs and liers. This is why the Authorities always have an eye on this place.

So, someone who woke up a representation of a God says now it's dead. An idea, a pure representation of human will and the chosen effects, killed by a simple human? As idea he lives until the day nobody remember them. This is how born and live the gods, by being knowed.

If you really know how far can you achieve with a common idea and giving they a name and a will they live. This is why Santa take presents in a ritual every fucking Christmas night. And it is done in the half of the world.

God is not dead. It's being recycled by ages and take many forms, but always has the same principles. And when a new one is made... It become part of the superior gods too, who are made by the equilibrium of those conflicts. Just as we do. Becouse they are we.

>milcuck

I think the Meme Beams have just been crossed.