Bobby Fischer

Before redpill...

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/121737/bobby-fischer-vs-the-rebbe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After redpill

God bless him

This is the face of a redpill at the end of his life

He knew where to go to escape the jews. The only functional democracy in the world.

>massive autist starts ranting about the jews

Yeah, he's /ourgoy/.

>arrive in Reykjavik
>$12 for a shot of expresso
>$20 for a sandwich
>nothing besides ice and moss outside of Reykjavik
>can't get good beer anywhere
>fucking 20hr of sunlight
At least your shithole has lots of white people compared to my shithole.

bobby was privy to the jewish question?

Love this post btw.

>accepts refugees
>population is heavily leftist

>accepts refugees
Almost all get sent back, 240 applied in 2015 which was a 367% increase from 2014. Most were Albaniam and Macedonian, about 20% were muslim.
>population leftist
then why has every government since independence except two been right leaning?

We learned from the whaling shit that if you don't actively project an image of accepting the (((mainstream))) narrative you will actually be sanctioned. The anti whaling movement is still costing us huge amounts of money today even though there is nothing more behind it than a marxist sjw protest group.

“Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans.”

What did he mean by this?

>My main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They're not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I'm not just doing this for myself... This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They're a menace to the whole world.

>The United States is supposed to be a government of laws, not people. But that's a lot of shit. The United States is totally controlled by dirty Jews. And these are ruthless, lawless, criminal people. They've been mutilating their kids for thousands of years, cutting off a piece of their penis. That's illegal too, but that never stopped the dirty Jews.

>The Jews have been hardened against Christ, against decency for thousands of years... They're gonna have to be annihilated, Eugene.

Why are people so against eating whale? It's delicious, reindeer too.

holy shit I never knew. must be why no one really talks about him anymore.

Bobby Fischer was a Sup Forumsack before this place existed.

Aren't the whales dying out or something? If not, I'm fine with it.

Reindeers are going nowhere though their meat is 5/5.

>Why are people so against eating whale?
It's the jews silly. Whaling was a big industry, it doesn't just provide meat but tons of oil and all kinds of shit, you could run your car for a long time on one whale. It's a renewable, farmable source of oil that doesn't require land. Also we have demonstrated again and again how our fishing policies are sustainable across the board and not being able to fish one species causes an imbalance in the ecosystem that increases the amount of useless biomass like jellyfish etc.

>had some nordic people as neighbors as a kid
>knew they owned a reindeer farm
>always sent us meat

im 27 and that was when i was 7 and i still remember how good it tasted

>mfw the Lord High Regent has placed a temporary ban on whale oil.

>When this proved insufficient for the Japanese authorities, the Althing (the Icelandic Parliament), at the behest of William Lombardy,agreed unanimously to grant Fischer full citizenship in late March for humanitarian reasons, as they felt he was being unjustly treated by the U.S. and Japanese governments.
He really was abused and "persecuted", a political pawn since he was basically a child and kind of raised in that environment of international politics that he eventually quite literally spat on resulting in his fugitive status.

Sup Forums does realize this fellow is jewish

I always assumed he was but apparently not according to himself..
>Although Fischer described his mother as Jewish in a 1962 interview,[484] he later denied his Jewish ancestry.[15] In 1984, Fischer denied being a Jew in a letter to the Encyclopaedia Judaica, insisting that they remove his name and accusing them of "fraudulently misrepresenting me to be a Jew [...] to promote your religion".

Yes, we're WELL aware of that. But exposing Jews will always take precedence over being one. Just like Brother Nathanael. Just like Stanley Kubrick.

Really? Because he kinda called out the jews several times, you know

Bobby Fischer is the incarnation of Sup Forums
>My main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They're not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I'm not just doing this for myself... This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They're a menace to the whole world.
>The Jews have been hardened against Christ, against decency for thousands of years... They're gonna have to be annihilated, Eugene.
>Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans.

>Bobby Fischer

Mikhail Tal was better than him

He is /ourjew/, fuck off.

>I don't like American girls. They're very conceited, you know. In Europe they're more pleasant.
>They're all weak, all women. They're stupid compared to men. They shouldn't play chess, you know. They're like beginners. They lose every single game against a man. There isn't a woman player in the world I can't give knight-odds to and still beat.
>Yeah, there are too many Jews in chess. They seem to have taken away the class of the game. They don't seem to dress so nicely, you know. That's what I don't like.
>I don't keep any close friends. I don't keep any secrets. I don't need friends. I just tell everybody everything, that's all.

>He idolized Hitler and read everything about him that he could lay his hands on. He also championed a brand of anti-semitism that could only be thought up by a mind completely cut off from reality.
>Upon Fischer's return to New York, a Bobby Fischer Day was held. He was offered numerous product endorsement offers worth "at least $5 million" (all of which he declined).
>"He definitely was not schizophrenic", Skulason said. "He had problems, possibly certain childhood traumas that had affected him. He was misunderstood. Underneath I think he was a caring sensitive person."

>I grew up with the concept of freedom of speech. So I'm too old, it's too late for me to adjust to the new world, the new world order.

He just become old.

Everyday I love more Iceland, want to go there one day.

That's the redpill. People get old and die

No. It's not just age. you can see the struggle of red pill which left marks on his face

He was in denial.

he personally said that he was not a jew and it was a common strategy to claim so.

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/121737/bobby-fischer-vs-the-rebbe

>pol incarnate
>A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews". Despite his views, Fischer remained on good terms with Jewish chess players.