So since Western women are beyond saving, what's a good country to import a wife from? China? SEA? Ex-gommie states?

So since Western women are beyond saving, what's a good country to import a wife from? China? SEA? Ex-gommie states?

I couldn't care less about race; the only thing that matters is that she's loyal and wants a shitload of kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ct3w-OTg-BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>import

that means, buying? right?

An old ass nigga once said, "Nigga, never trust a mercenary with your fortress"

Does it? I thought it just implied she's from another country.

either way, a lot of these women will just honeydick you for US citizenship especially from the 3rd world.

Japanese don't. japan has objectively superior living conditions compared to the USA.

soviet-block eastern european countries, rural russia or chinese countryside.

eh I wouldn't even mind, marriage was a business transaction throughout most of history anyways.

I come from a good family and have normie hobbies and friends so it's not the worst deal in the world.

and most of western women will just honeydick you for everything you own

Is this why they kill themselves?

nah that's bushido, man. Samurai kill themselves pure-blackpill style.

You mean, you want her to divorce you and get half of your stuff while she fucks Jamal and Tyrone.

obv not, that's why I said loyal

She may be loyal when you buy her but given enough time in the west and constant "women empowerment" that's shown everywhere, it's only a matter of time before the idea of divorcing you is injected in her mind.
Who would the court side with? A fuckng white male who bought a "bride" or the minority that was taken from her homeland.

that's why it's best to get one who barely speaks the language, if at all.

Well first of all, I'm Swiss and the courts there would side with me. Second of all, why expect a divorce? I doubt the average girl would just leave a family, kids, and her core values just because of "women empowerment".

Maybe I'm wrong though so let me know.

>import
No, you go there so you don't further mongrelize the West.

sauce on the gif?

>average girl
>>divorce rate over 50% in the west
Burger education everyone

>I couldn't care less about race
You have to go back

This guy gets it or be like Austria and lock her in your basement.

What the fuck does having kids matter when your kids all rook same
You fucking cuck
Sage this pro-racemixing kike

Racemixing is literally a non-issue because of crispr and designer babies.

Been looking for ages, I think it's unsauceable

bump

>eh I wouldn't even mind
That's because it hasn't happened to you yet, and you're just thinking with your dick, dumb nigger.

Japan desu

kek

>most
You mean all

They kill themselves because suicide isn't taboo

in terms of convenience (actually bringing someone) id say Philippines and Thailand are your best bet.

but if you want premium asians like korean and japanese it would be a little harder because asian men are smart and do earn alot of money so you will have to compete with them.

but in both cases you have the foreigner advantage

you might be detached from reality but there is a world outside of western woman.
there are still places where woman like men that hold the door for them

I heard too many bad things from friends about Japanese girls. At least if you want to marry them. They end up divorcing you after 3 years and if you had any kids she takes them away and leaves you poor.

Here in Korea, farmers get wives from poorer Asian countries like the Philippines and Vietnam. They also get them from the poorer parts of China. I think the Philippines would be good for an American since a lot of them can speak English.

>Women
>Values

This happened to my uncle. Not quite divorce yet, but we'll see.

My uncle, average Midwest white dude with dreams of a decent job, family, house, lawn, dog, etc., spent his 20s in Taiwan, and met a woman there. They moved back to the States together, and got married. She grew up in a poor farm village, but bought 100% into the feminist empowerment meme, becoming a programmer for a university. This isn't bad in itself, of course, and the dual-income strategy worked well for them living in a big city, even to the point where they got the house and the lawn they wanted. Well, then my uncle wanted kids, and she didn't. This is something they should've worked out before the marriage, but honestly my uncle was probably just naive because out here in the Midwest, everyone wants a family.

Then he fucked up and got them a dog, which placated her female nurturing instincts for a decade. During said decade, she hit The Wall.

The dog died last month, and now they're both insanely depressed that they're never going to have kids. My uncle was the last chance of perpetuating his family lineage—one brother married a woman 20 years older than him, the other is a perma-bachelor, and their sister is my mom. Also, said uncle and aunt get into fights about politics constantly, because a.) they don't have the traditional dynamic of "woman defers to the man when it comes to issues of logic and politics" and b.) she watches and reads CNN constantly and believes every bit of propaganda they spew. Despite visiting us in the Midwest for twenty years, she didn't want to come for Christmas this year, because she thought we were all racist and hated her (CNN said so).

Understanding the entire scenario of my aunt and uncle's relationship is one of the most important things that ever happened to me. It showed me a real, verifiable situation in which feminism made BOTH the man and the woman unhappy with their lives in the end. Take heed, anons, and don't let this happen to you.

That doesn't make it ok. Its still a tough cunt to live in.

NIPPON ICHIBAN!

Long live the frogs!

Clearly they should adopt you as a child. You're living in your mom's basement at your age and clearly your parents don't want you as an adult.

You need to find a nice Japanese girl.... who is a robot.

not really

They might as well adopt you too. Sounds like you need it with all that projection.

luckily I don't have any money and she hates normies desu

Asian females are way worse than Western ones, mate.

Partially correct; I've been living in my parents' house for the past few months between career jobs, and my mom loves having me around because she's in a loveless marriage and talking to me reminds me of the spark she once had with my dad. My parents have the house, lawn, and family, and my dad has a great career, but when my mom gave birth to her first set of twins, she stopped being a "wife" and instead became a full-time "mother". She has zero respect for my dad, and he put up with it for years. Analyzing and learning all of this, just like with my aunt and uncle, has given me incredible perspective on why my past relationships failed, and why I'm actually fortunate as fuck to be back in the Midwest instead of in the liberal coastal shithole cities, as far as looking for a mate is concerned. Liberalism has corrupted all woman there, but out here, they're still conservative, God-fearing, attractive, white(!), fully committed to becoming mothers, and, best of all, they look hot in flannel shirts and trucker caps. The Midwest is the last American place in America.

It's scary how accurate this is.

What I'm saying is, I don't care if she's marrying me out of love or not. As long as it works out that's good enough for me.

>my political ideology is losing
>guess that's a good enough excuse to racemix, even though I have been against this very thing

lol
White men are truly retarded. Not because they want to racemix, but because they 1) hold the stupid concept of race and 2) they think they can avoid mixing with other "races."

You lost as soon as you started.

Now fuck off back to Europe.

Pic related, one of the "saviors" of the West is a part gook.

>mac
>raising your kid like a beta
he didn't even stand a chance

So your mum wants to bang you?

how often does it really happen though?

What bothers me about this is that i see most hapa crazyness in the usa. The whole heritage thing is rediculous there. If your white you try to look for european ancestry. Mulatos identify as nogs. Etc. I blame the culture as the culprit. Thats why alot say that parenting is key.

Probably not, even subconsciously; she's too self-righteously Catholic. I'm trying to do what I can to fix their marriage though, by getting her to actually put her Catholicism to use and forgive her husband, putting aside past transgressions and seeing that she likes having me around because I'm just a clone of my dad (right down to the slight autism), and he's a pretty good guy. It's been tough as shit though, and I can't even blame their relationship troubles on liberalism or feminism really, they're both too traditional.

>Thats why alot say that parenting is key.

Anecdotally, the only hapas, I've known have(around 15) been mental cases, but IDK if that's true for all of them.

IDK if it's just an american, but even though a lot of the dads have been successful, they where all betas as well. I'd advise against race-mixing in general, but from what I've seen WM/AW seems like a desecration.

Asians, Indians, and blacks always smell kind of funny to me as a white guy. Latinos don't smell funny tho.

>yellow fever

kek, no.

Certainly not ours, fatso

Even East Asians? East Asian girls literally, like objectively scientifically measured have the least body odour of any group of people on earth.

it depends on their diet and hygiene

>fatso
I fucking wish, being a skeleton sucks

>big city
>sending your gf/wife to uni
lel

Have a Persian Jewish Doctor wife.

Ask me anything

>pic semi related

>be burger
>think it is pure in any way

I sincerely hope you have a good life.

Dude, if you want a wife, go on /biz/, find ways to make money, when you are 35 you move to Thailand or Philippines(no divorce in the Philippines) and find a wife there, living like a king

Different user, but /biz/ is shit. I was there for a few months and those morons don't know shit about investing or anything business related at all.

>35
that's more than 15 years away kek, ai waifus will probably be out by then too

Objectively and unfortunately the best option.

At first she doesn't look all that, but then she reveals her legs and my boner is flying through my computer screen.

Get a good western wife and be a man to her.

Choosing something easier is admitting you're less of a man.

pretty comfy 2bh

keep on keepin' on, swede

just read the whole thing. 10/10

Huge spread amongst asians, but yeah east asians have very little to no odor
Been with a Swede, no smell
Eastern European Jew, had a strong one

>good western wife
>70% divorce rating
Thats the fucking problem. You have to get a girl when in school thats a virgin or hasent had 2+sex partners. Its all about going out and drinking here. If you dont youll get bullied or ignored. To many usa culture here.

a lot of the divorce rate is a reflection of "multiple divorcees"

basically 4 time losers skew the stats

You know, this whole post is wonderfully revealing of most western women, but the vast majority of those cheating women can be blamed on the man. The guy says the same thing - you can't blame a dog for being a dog, but you can trust a dog that it will BE a dog.

If you're tolerating your girlfriend/wife going out and socializing with men, she WILL cheat on you. If you're enough of a man not to allow it, even if just by being enough of a man as to always be the "man" in the back of her mind, she will not.

I also personally have similar experience to the man, but a little different. I was a total loser in high school, tried to be a nice guy and all and then became a "player" around my late teens - early 20s. I basically fucked hundreds of attractive women while trying to find clever, not so attractive, stable women to find connections and build something lasting with (around my early 20s i idolized a family and such, long story). Anyway, what I found out about women is very similar to that one guy, with one addendum -

Women are made to be led. If a man leads a woman and controls her (much like the guy said), she will be in his control. For as long as he acts controlling, imposing and powerful. None of this relates to physical things or even actual control, like monitoring where she goes. It's about you being a man, knowing what you want. If the woman knows you're in complete control of your own life and it will work with or without her, she will strive to be a part of it.

Most western men nowadays tend to relax themselves, show their vulnerable side assuming their significant other is a "friend". They grow dependent on their women. They let them take control where they themselves haven't first given it to them.

Anyway this became tl;dr. My point is, it's about women following their instincts as animals and men failing to that has upset the balance.

That meme really made me laugh, thanks user.
That's the reason I'm currently into turkroaches.

Funnily enough, my fiancee is belgian actually.

I am absolutely confident she has never cheated on me and don't fear her doing so in the future.

Your very first mistake is when you talk about the divorce rating and their problems. See, if you are afraid or even assume a woman is going to cheat on you, you've already lost. She will. All of them will. Yeh, maybe not a chinese, because they're used to much weaker men than you, but that's besides the point.

If you let the culture and the problems get on top of you, they will stay on top of you. If you are in control, you'll be in control. Nobody said being a man is easy.

how is the smell?

>I couldn't care less about race
glad to have more of your type on Sup Forums these days.

the whole idea of racial purity is cancerous garbage. This is all a war of culture, these faggots crying about race mixing don't understand that.

Islam is also a fucking cancer, one that is all inclusive for those that submit, those who truly want to promote western culture understand that race doesn't mean shit.

Everything you wrote matches up with my experiences exactly. My last relationship failed because she was a feminist sjw-type (but not a raging cunt about it) and she took the lead in everything. This is the problem with modern society: ((someone)) has been teaching us that men should be subservient to women, even though it's our biological predisposition to be exactly the other way around. We're told that men and women "should be equal", so we treat women like men, and get confused when that doesn't work out at all. Enlightenment is being introspective and self-aware. We are less enlightened now than we were 100 years ago.

White man if you breed with asians your kids would look like pale castizos
Think about that for a second and ask yourself if your kids deserve that fate

White women's time on the top is over. If only they would step down gracefully and let Asian women take their rightful place next to the white man's throne.

tfw im gonna get a qt 3.14 traditional nip gf

Well my current gf actually listens to me when i say to not buy new clothes when she bought others just a month ago. The first womans i came in contact witch where of the "omg guys shouldnt tell me what to do" type. It disgusted me.

I work with to many guys that got divorced. It wasent pol that thought me this. I also didnt really go out when i was young. I will mary under system of sepparated goods anyway.

Hope everything works out for you thou. Is she flemish or waloon?

If you have decided against passing on your genes to progress your own race then move to Africa and begin colonizing. When sex with she-boons has lost it's appeal kill as many niggers as you can until you die of exhaustion or a nigger gets lucky and kills you.

see

Definitely not Japan. They refuse to even breed with their own race.

Not really. Their workers rights are totally fucked, their economy STILL hasnt recovered from the realestate bubble in the 80's. No overtime, no vacation days, shitty health plans, and you can actually be fired for using what little benifits your job comes with.

Happened to me
>meet friendly korean QR 3.14 fresh off the boat
>traditional values, very fun to be around
>date for 2 years
>she does cool shit like have dinner on the table as soon as I get home, takes my shoes, massages my shoulders as I eat etc etc
>get thinking "fuck white women THIS is where its at!!!"
>thinking shes waifu matierial
>year 2 she begins adding americanized asian girls and white girls to her friend group
>within 6 months she'd transformed into an insufferable bitch saying shit like "if you really care about me you would spend more money on me" and "its your job to make me happy cuz I can have any guy I want so you need to be worth my time"

For 2 years I and my family were the only westerners she knew on a personal level within 6 months of befreinding som liberated american turbo-sloots shed become one.

You, and everyone else in this thread needs to watch this:
youtu.be/ct3w-OTg-BE

>its your job to make me happy cuz I can have any guy I want so you need to be worth my time"
Damn, after two years she said that to you? It's crazy how powerful American culture is.

Who's this ben garrison guy? He makes pretty offensive comics tbqhwy man

I was really gellin on the korean culture
>protestant christian, goes to church
>pays taxes, works hard
>owns guns
>votes conservative

Thats their parents tho, the kids get converted to the new american degeneracy so fast. They actually end up being WORSE than the degenerates they learned it from because as foreign outsiders they try harder to earn the reputation and end up actually eclipsing the american sloots and douche-bros they learned it from.

Within 8 months of her contracting the infection from some skank named "autumn" I'd dumped her, within 10 months of infection she was going to clubs every other day and had a new sexual partner every week. Within a year of infection shed been knocked up by some pool cleaner guy who drove a cool car, got an abortion. Its been 2 years since I dumped her, her parents just sent her away to rehab for "fatigue."

As an Asian dude I do not recommend getting a foreign wife. English speaking ones are solely after green cards and English illiterate ones are too dependent on you.

Find a nice girl preferably someone your own age.

stop it m8 I don't want to be this blackpilled

He's a white supremacist and political activist who lives in Montana. I think he's only like 30 min drive from where I live. Never met him, hes kind of a recluse (Montanans are all somewhat reclusive tho. Kinda like Fins in that we tend to keep our distance and mind our own buisiness).

We're not even at the same rate as europoors and spooks.

That's what happens when you introduce hard working Asians to Christianity. They become sluts, cucks, and coal burners.

GAZE UPON MY MISFORTUNE AND TAKE HEED! THOU SHALT NOT USE THE YELLOW WOMAN TO SPREAD THINE SEED!

She was christian before she came to the USA. Koreans are pretty devout prtoestants since about the 1600's.

She turned slutty because she started hanging out with godless Californian trust fund kiddies. Dont think your women are immune from it either. Japanese college girls here on student visas can suck the chrome off a trailer-hitch by the time they go back to japan.

of course a nip says this
the christian asians generally resist the western slutamorphosis