Italia NO!

Horrific phone calls reveal how Italian Coast Guard let dozens of refugees drown

>Horrific phone calls which reveal how the Italian Coast Guard let dozens of refugees drown in the Mediterranean Sea in 2013, have been obtained by an Italian newspaper.

>In previously unheard audio, Italian authorities tell a caller from the sinking refugee ship to "call Malta," despite an Italian Navy patrol boat being miles away.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-lets-refugees-drown-migrants-crisis-asylum-seekers-mediterranean-sea-a7724156.html

Imagine Sup Forums is a Coast Guard seeing the refugee drowning, would you:

a. Save the refugee with your White Swimming Privilege
b. Watch Them Drown and this memory will haunt you for the rest of your life!

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/espressonline/videos/10155337062649241/
liveleak.com/view?i=086_1479777101
liveleak.com/view?i=6e0_1488233465
youtube.com/watch?v=opVurK2hl8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking based

source on phone call?
proofsrooster.jpg

b

b but without the second part

Fucking BASED

How very very sad.

b. watch them drown and cherish the memory for the rest of my life

Based

>Dozens of gib me dats drown
Sounds like he should be awarded a medal.

>White Swimming Privilege

what kind of silly question is this

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

c. Protect the italian people from cultural enrichment

>c. film them drowning to a soundtrack of my laughter and upload it to worldstar.

Just send them to germany.

Mussolini would be proud

>this memory will haunt you for the rest of your life
Wrong.

Based pasta.

delivered

fb.com/espressonline/videos/10155337062649241/

Is it strange that this got me hard?

>haunt you for the rest of your life!

>20 years later
>Wake up at midnight in cold sweat
>Cradle my gun
>"I could have shot some of them before they went under."

Gonna grab a penini tomorrow in solidarity

Does the average Saudi hate immigrants too? And would you support an ethnic cleansing in Europe?

a and ship them back to africa

True border security

and people say we are cucked
sad!

Fuck yes I am proud to have speget ancestry.

wait, so fugees have cell phones and call the country they want to come pick them up?

Did he provide a number for Malta or offer to transfer the call?

>desperate starving migrants fleeing war-ravaged lands in a sevylor and it sounds like my last call to the cable company

wtf?

I would pull them all out of the water, sail to Africa and dump them over the side.

>d. film them drowning, double the playback speed and add a yakety sax soundtrack

>niggers jump into the water to get picked up by whiteys tax payer payed taxi and literally drown on the beach of Malta inside their territorial waters
>get too lazi and cheap to pay the few miles for a fucking boat to get picked up for free by coast"""guard""" far overstepping their purpose
>HURR WHY ARE RACISTS CRACKAS NOT PICKING US UP LITTERALLY AT THE SHORES OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY PICK US UP OR DIE YOU INHUMAN HEARTLESS BASTARDS

It was kaczynski

c. Smile ear to ear as they say hello to the bottom of the ocean

Hehehe.

Good job.

Captcha: 1900 polizia

i would watch and masterbate furiously

Based wog.

I count five women just perfect for the breeding of superior, black bulls.

>Does the average Saudi hate immigrants too?
>flag
Pajeet, you of all people should know the answer to this better than anyone here.

>And would you support an ethnic cleansing in Europe?
Don't care much either way because what's the point? It's like cleaning the designated street while allowing public shitting. The cucks will ruin their countries again.

Fucking magical.

Hey. Fish are people too. They gotta eat.

This is Europes fault. If they weren't such cucks letting them all come over then there wouldnt be any migrants trying to cross the sea.

I will have spaghetti tonight

not enough

All those girls will grow up to fuck BBC

kek

captain notaras

Italy can't be racist since they aren't white

chekcm8 ahtiest

checked and keked

Not sure if you saw this video, it's a boat load of Africans who mistake an Arabic fishing boat (with no capacity to rescue them) for a coast guard vessel and scuttle their boat, they literally drown in under a minute

liveleak.com/view?i=086_1479777101

the fish and the human being can coexist, Bush told me so.

>it's like cleaning the designated street while allowing public shitting
The most apt summary of Europe I've ever heard tbqh

wtf I love Italians now

c. throw jackets full of sand

>memory will haunt you for the rest of your life

b without the second part and i'm filming them while masturbating to the thought of them drowning

>assuming drowning refugees would haunt me forever

kek

Are Italians officially white again?

Where the fucking U-Boats when you need them

Is that why the feel all guilty now and coordinate ''rescue'' ships with NGOs to go in Lybian waters and ''salvage'' migrants?

b.)
Can't say no to a pleasant memory that will haunt me.

americans and canadians being cucks, what a surprise.

>Horrific phone calls reveal how Italian Coast Guard let dozens of refugees drown
I think you mean "entertaining".

B. and I would order my ship to go a couple hundred yards from them and let my sailors enjoy some free swimming time. It's great cardio.

it was the Independant who first published the Dead Syrian Kid on Greek Beach photo. they are pure propaganda for women who read the posts on fb.

reminder: the Independent is a blog, not a newspaper

>Italian authorities tell a caller from the sinking refugee ship to "call Malta," despite an Italian Navy patrol boat being miles away
Shitposting level: Italian.

>b. Watch Them Drown and this memory will haunt you for the rest of your life!
I'd also tell my children and grandkids about it. The memory would haunt my family for ten generations!

>Overcrowd a cheap, shitty boat to illegally move to another country.
>It's everyone else's responsibility and fault for not keeping you safe.

c. throw chum in the water

Fucking Italians never fail to deliver.

how many rapes did the italian coast guard prevent? how many european citizens wont get stabbed or beat to death now? why people not talking about the positives here in the news?

BASED

it baffles me how, despite reading almost all my national and local newspapers daily, i keep finding this shit on Sup Forums first

Without the Italians the rapefugees wouldn't have a ferry service Libya->Italy today.

Nice but here it comes the real question:
Is the water fine?

The world is a fantasy rpg
The muslims are the orcs
Europeans are the elves
Fill in the rest!

oy vey, remember six gorillon refugee you can't save

Italians always used to say that "You'll be sleeping with the fishes see?" They mean it.

>call malta

nice meme

someone posts that webm where italian lidl employes caught gypsies stealing.
Priceless.

FPBP

oohhh nooo, that sucks.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Can "call malta" be a meme now

liveleak.com/view?i=6e0_1488233465

Would buy him a pizza

T.nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=opVurK2hl8U

"call malta" a meme when?

It's heresy to act against based Poseidon's will

what happened why she is screaming like that?

You have to ask yourself this though, when someone puts their life at risk by entering a potato boat, and you do nothing to save them, is it really your fault they died? Maybe if they knew they would drown %100 they wouldn't attempt it.

But Italy, you ARE Italian! wtf I love tricolours now!

FPBP

>Call Malta Sir.
>Click. TOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Based. Let them all drown. Europes navies shouldn't be used to bring in the invading hordes.

sympathy tears. she is faking it so some liberal white knight would come to her rescue. what this bitch doesn't realize, is that even the most leftist faggot in europe even wants to gas the gypsies

I like listening to Italian when it's spoken, it sounds much nicer than French and more entertaining.

Prego prego!

>Francesca yourra beinga rapeda on live televisiona!

Shes a gypsy, they are basically worse than niggers.
She is just throwing tantrum because she is helpless and caught, she hopes it will help her somehow.
Its hard for authorities to deal with something like this, nothing but autistic screeching.

Based Italians.