How can a huge country, with vast natural resources, a powerful military, good industrial infrastructure...

How can a huge country, with vast natural resources, a powerful military, good industrial infrastructure, and a large white (relatively) population have such a poor economy?

Shitty leadership

communism and alcoholism.

Had we purged commies like Czechoslovakia and broke the country on the ethnic lines like they did, shit would be so cash

Vodka

Decades of communism, implosion of the soviet union. After that sanctions and corruption. It will take a long time for Russia to become a first world country.

Corruption.

slavs

Never had a non-authoritarian form of government.

Heroin and other drugs that come from south.

Haven't completely helped them out of the state the USSR was in.

Basic stealing, the current system is neo-feodalism, every bigger man in the suit has more rights than the vilains around them. Everything belongs to the herzogs and the tsar.

>unnaturally accelerated industrialization
>anti-intellectual eugenics
>creation of the new bolshevik man
>kleptocratic elites
>complacent lower class
>eternal serfdom
>constant war with neighbors
>too much uninhabitable clay
>borders so large that they cannot be properly guarded
>short sighted economic policies
>over emphasis on military strength
>mass emigration of intellectuals
>entered the world economy too late
>the jews

Russians are smart people, it's a bit of a puzzle why they can't get their society together. Same for India.

oh and also
>went from being a world power to complete and utter societal and economic collapse in a matter of years

Their country can only function under s centralized bureaucracy that allocates revenues from the resources they sell. Alternative is Zbigniew Bzerzenskis wetdream, decentralized liberal democracy that is eventually going to break apart.

Memes. very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government both are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Jew Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

>broke the country on the ethnic lines like they did
Wat? Czechs and Slovaks are literally the same thing, it was pointless for them to break up.

>poor economy?

LOL... WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET YOUR EDUCATION?

Wrong. Putin is a president of literal subhumans.

The Russian Federarion is like a rotten welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Poland and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

With all that racial similarity they wanted to be free. Now then Russia is populated with shitton of alien to Europeans dysgenic races

>Czechs and Slovaks are literally the same thing

lol. this level of stupidity.

It's based on reality instead of Jewish lies

Mongolian occupation which leads to totalitarian state which leads to gommunism

>Wrong. Putin is a president of literal subhumans.

rolf why do i smell the jew in this one.

Jews.

>Mongolian occupation

>How can a huge country
This is not an advantage for economy
>poor economy
200 years lag due to feudalism and mongols, tsarism, two world wars on our territory AND civil war in the span of 30 years, Stalin, canceled NEP. We are actually doing pretty well after all that shit. Not everyone can sit comfy behind the waves and 2 oceans far from destruction and real dangers.

Chechens and Armenians like him, so I'm not really wrong

(((THEM)))

Just lol at this hans, he probably believes that putin is conservative.

> Ukrainian government and Russian government both are the enemy of the ethnic Russians
SAD

What to you mean by this?

>conservative
If he wants to keep the current order of things how is he not conservative?

Fun fact: "Ryssiminen" is a finnish word for failing miserably/fucking things up. Literally translated it means "being russian"

Sosach is leaking

>Prokhorov

Kek, this asshole was duped into buying the shitty New Jersey Nets, moving them to Brooklyn, and losing half a billion.

>Jews

Khokols.

the bracketed people are the reason you have any people at all, they don't drink, they don't beat their women, no wonder russian girls all want the cut dick

Very simple and answered already.
Hateful to own-self, letting be fooled ass deserved by the (vladski) jew clan... Not that clever (even rag-heads in the south) are exploiting their hot headed, but ever so simple nature.
(Just like menstrual women)

I mean western conservative, нe дoeбывaйcя.

it collapsed twice in the past century and never had any jewishs bankers to develop economy comparable to USA

still better than u by the way

Don't bully Dimka, he is ohuevshi pidor, but at least he was funny.

Fun fact: old Russian word for Finns means 'weirdos'

Still recovering from communism and only a bit of the country is actually white

no
most people here a bydlo

Mostly Russian Orthodox Church fault, for over 1000 years they forced the peasants to celebrate all holidays and on average they worked only about 126 days a year. Even if they wanted to work, church didn't allow them. So this mentality still in existence.

They basicly want to turn the gaspipe on and wait for money to come.

rolf. the fun fact: that in Germany "der finne" means aggressive retard.

It wasnt orthodox church which spoiled russian culture, it was russian culture which spoiled orthodox church.

gommunism. Also Russia's male population (aka people who build the economy in any given country) is largely useless, it's outnumbered by gibsmedat females, has a short life expectancy and terrible habits like booze and shitty mixed drugs.

Not even St. Petersburg and Snow Leopards are enough to back that up, friendo.

Ok, chink.
>they don't drink
We aren't on the first place by consumation. We are pretty much mild.
> they don't beat their women
We aren't fags like you, so if female is acting up. She get beaten up
>russian girls all want the cut dick
HAHAHA

Because you lack geographical barriers you always tried to push your boundaries to the nearest ones.
>Hindukush in Central Asia
>Causcaus
>Carpatian mountains and as far as you can to the west over European plain.

A quote from some of your leaders -"Living in a country with a besieged fortress mentality without adversaries is stupid but living in a country surrounded by adversaries wihout a besieged fortress mentality is downright idiotic"

Your empire was always your protection. You never stop needing it.

Sorry, for

Pretty good post...covers all the bases. Russia had some nasty dysgenic events, which is too bad because smart Russians are some of the most based hardcore whites. They would be invaluable if they hadn't been killed off.

You have to think about what led to gommunism, and it was mondols.

>muh communism
But seriously though, memes aside, the Revolution and the following 50 years were the only good things in the history of this shithole for, like, 200 years.

Let me tell you something that will really make you think.

The public sector is HUGE in Russia. Almost half of all working people are employed in public institutions. Now, all government and public institutions are headed by Putin and his close friends and acquaintances.

Where does all the money go??

:thinking:

Oh, really? I've never seen us mentioned as lazy besides our local libtards in 90s screaming out loud how terrible we are (reminds me of the current self-hating craze in the West).

> following 50 years were good
ahem.

Holding onto Chechnya. Why they even bother doing so is beyond me, I don't understand what mudshits have to offer that makes it worth Russian tax dollars go there

Sanctions, tariffs , mass amounts of Jews, and a century of communist leaders
Also, no allies except for Serbia

20s and late 50s to 60s were good

>Where does all the money go??

lmaaoo.. this bitch never paid any taxes.

That's more like it.

Profound corruption

Regardless of how shit the country is, Russia breeds the most beautiful white and mixed women in the world.

>"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all"
Do you have a [real] source for that quote?

russians are lazy, compared to EU and USA, they work like maniac or robots.
chechens asked actually.

It's hard to say, it was shit before Communism too

redpill me on bydlo

>Holding onto Chechnya.

rolf.. this fuckwit really thinks that cutting yourself from cheap oil and creating vorpost of saudi Whabaism in South Russia is a great idea.. HAHAHAHA

The vodka niggers in it. Would be the most powerful country on Earth if it was Nordic.

>only a bit of the country is actually white
You, what?

>Why they even bother doing so is beyond me
Caucasus is our natural Southern border, everything north of it is defenseless flatlands. Different great powers including US tried to sabotage it and supported local rebels, from Turks in 19th century to the West funding islamists since the 90s. Chechnya has oil and Ramzan is willing to work as our muscle for hire here.

Post of the day

>russians are lazy
Actually our working shifts are messed, really fucked up. You could finish your work for about 4 hours, or 5 and stay for another 3, because you chief wouldn't allow you to leave.

>M-MUH UKRAINE
>M-MUH MAIDAN
>M-MUH NAVALNIY
>ESLI NE POOTIN TO KTOOOOO

Poo tin bots are really pathetic

Why do you think I care about him? I wish there was a better candidate than him

Because ethnically dissimilar enclaves are totally a pro for the national security.

Because Chechens, Jews, Buryats and Armenians benefit Russia.

Because nuclear states can be invaded

How about "no"
Not avoiding taxes in the Russian Federation is a crime against ethnic Russians and Whites. Go be a masochist somewhere else

>russians are lazy
Got a source for that? I've seen 19th century writers mentioning Russians as lacking pragmatism and European sense for business but they never called us lazy.

But that's how every other country in the east/balkans is.

>Poo tin bots are really pathetic

jew sheckels are strong in this one..

Russia also has the best plastic surgeons in the world

First of all, the effects of communism is going to take centuries to overcome. It really fucked Russia that hard. Just look at their birth numbers and realize the shit that Putin is in trying to salvage Russia. And he's far from the worst politician Russia could have gotten. Look at Ukraine, and then stop bitching about how much Putin sucks.

Secondly the climate is harsh. Very harsh. This makes a lot of secondary costs very high. It costs more to build roads, it costs more to maintain railroads, lay communications cables, electric wires, etc. Thus most of Russia is not currently economically viable for economic expansion. Which sucks for the Ruskies.

Thirdly, their actual possible modes of industrial transport is either trains, or lorry. Both are much more expensive than going by sea. Northern Europe and the Mediterranean have a massive leg up there because they can ship to everywhere in the world, and serve their own internal market very cheaply, whereas sending goods by train is relatively much more costly.

So Russia has to spend more to get infrastructure that is still more costly than western Europe who can just use the fucking sea. The US has a lot of coastline too, as well as large rivers they can ship their products on.

Now, if global warming happens, Russia will be amazingly rich. But people are trying to stop that.

The last issue is that 80% of Russia's population lives in the west. In an area about the size of Poland. That's core Russia. St.Petersburg is rich because a lot of the shitty stuff about Russia just doesn't apply: It has cold-water access to the ocean, the climate is rather nice, and it was never the high seat of communism like Moscow was.

Those are reasons that can't be blamed on Russians being pessimists who refuse to trust anyone, yet lives in an archaic mess of regulations (about as shit tier as the US rules are), that makes everything harder and costlier than it needs to be. That shit can be fixed in two generations.

>I wish there was a better candidate than him
We have none, Alesha isn't real alternative

> this false dichotomy

>rofl
>lmaaoo
>...

I smell a vatnik proxy shill. I'm not even joking right now lads

This is exactly how they type on dvach - they have 0 knowledge of imageboard grammar ethics because they are bydlo from vk.

Lol no they don't. Anyone with money in Russia buys their health care from Europe

Crushing... I want to REE but I don't have the strength to.
Post your faces when the white race and its achievement get wiped out completely and replaced by ooga boogas and kebabs, who will, in a matter of generations, lose all memory of native europeans and return to genociding eachother.

Dam, pol is actually racist, I always assumed it was a meme

Exactly what kind of nation state are you planning on building in a country that has always been as ethnically diverse from Germans to Koreans and everything in between?

>This makes a lot of secondary costs very high. It costs more to build roads, it costs more to maintain railroads, lay communications cables, electric wires, etc.
HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahhahahah suka blyad' you would make a perfect Russian government official.
AHAHAHAHAH SUKA I AM DYING.

I dont think so. Maybe only the 1%.

gommunism

>I wish there was a better candidate than him
soon... inshallah

Lack of historical naval power and access to year-round warm water ports.

That's two different things.