HAPPENING LEAK MACRON IS TRYING TO MAKE ISLAMZATION OF EUROPE HAPPEN

truthfeed.com/leaked-document-president-macron-plans-total-islamization-of-france/71469/

FRENCH PEOPLE TRANSLATE THESE POWER POINTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pT3C03YLBDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're late

3 days late

Nothing to see here.
Sage

how am i late noone made a thread about it

hi sharia blue

France made their bed already. Now they can sleep in it.

TOO LATE
Sage

Bump!

piss off sweden

frogs get here
make yourselves useful for once

This thread really makes me sleepy. Yawn. TIme to go to bed

hi faggot

>truthfeed
100% fake news

how am i even late this shit came out hours after the election, did you even read the article date

>(((Leftist))) trying to flood Europe with Muslims from the nations surrounding Israel

>Jews vote overwhelming for Macron

Anyone surprised or are you all still in denial?

>arabic taught in french schools to reduce muslims going to mosques and getting alienated
>Make it more easier for mosques to be built in france
How does this plan make any sense?

FUCK OFF CIA/FBI/NSA SHILL.

Sup Forums rules need to come back -> Not your personal army

You corrected his record Rabbi.

That's what they voted for, why is this surprising?

Nothing to see here people

Just the planned new world order agenda of trying to start race war

Nationalism will take over eventually, it will just take another few years of shit to wake up the marxist brainwashed snowflakes then it will be bye bye to every muslim in the coming mass deportations back to the stone age for them

Then will come the public hangings of the traitors "leading" europe right now

One thing is certain, the euro/dollar, eu are all doomed to fail and only have a few years left at the most

Keep calm and vote them out

>ITT: fuck jews

he meant that this leak was too late in that macron already has been elected

he wants to create school collaboration between france algeria tunisia and morocco

this is shit

WE MUST STOP FRANCE FROM POACHING LONDON BANKS!

WE MUST KEK THEM!! IF YOU ARE AGAINST GLOBALISTS THEN STAND WITH US ANONS FROM CHILLE TO CHINA BRITAIN NEEDS YOUR HELP!

For fuck sake won't some cunt pay attention to The Union for the Mediterranean

You are already in this union.pic related. Fucking Google it ir read the Wikipedia page

Eurabia is now

Funny how all manner of things from war to isis to arab springs ect have happened to drive the muslims into the eu. But never once on the news has this union been mentioned

wew link

user those are fake emails there is nothing in them you should take a nap its getting late

>The Union for the Mediterranean
HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=pT3C03YLBDU

France is cucked and fucked. Nothing any one can do now but sit back and watch it burn to the ground. at least I don't live in that Kebab infested nightmare.

Guys, since Le Pen lost, the responsibility now rests on germany.
I really doubt Alternative will win this election, but what's most important is to get Mutter Merkel thrown off her throne.
Which is the best viable option among the german parties? We need to give them all of our meme magic!

Well, they have thrown in the towel when it comes to the integration and assimilation meme, acknowledging the fact that migrants and their offspring refuses to learn french but instead primarily arabic. Arabic is only really taught in mosques, so in order to learn arabic you are also forced to succumb to islamic teachings, that's how muslims in france make sure kids become indoctrined.

By adding arabic in school, they break this monopoly and bond between the mosques and youth, in an attempt to get away from forced radicalistion and islamic indoctrination.

Kids will have the ability to learn their families tounge without being forced to go to the mosque (at least for that reason).

France taking even greater steps towards killing their own language and allowing arabs to take over inatead of forced assimilation. The kids will be forced to go to mosques anyway, for purely religious matters, instead normal french kids will be exposed to even more arabic.

Now you must be a UfM spam poster like me now. Spread it every where always

How nwo is this? Yeah it's such a positive thing but again it's never mentioned ever

The secretary general is a muslim of course. They have their own univerities too.

It was created on the anniversary of the first crusade a fact they're proud if. Just cuck my shit up