Hello, chaps. What are your honest opinions on the YouTuber Sargon of Akkad? Btw...

Hello, chaps. What are your honest opinions on the YouTuber Sargon of Akkad? Btw, this is totally not Carl using a proxy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cPembXZMKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=4_iimH3XIQA
youtube.com/watch?v=I_eowftJx8M
youtube.com/watch?v=92ZWU3ALYkY
youtube.com/watch?v=aLq19FdkZns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK OFF BACK TO t_d
sage

Just another lefty cuck disguised

Hey Carl, how's it going mate?

I honestly think he's decent

He represents what most brits are like when you go outside of a cucked city.

Meh/10.

Nobody uses "Chaps" with a usa flag, faggot

He's actually pretty good. That's about all

t. Not Styx

Legit one of the best guys the Right-wing has ever had, legitimizes everything with reason alone.

Is under attack by infiltrated leftists.

Styx makes everything look autistic and retarded.

Fat fuck should be sent to camp where he can diet down and gain a perspective on life

Not bad for alt lite and red pilling some normies.

Vid related is better though

youtu.be/cPembXZMKv0

babys first counter-culture.

he fills the same niche as the daily show, though I think he does a better job of it.

He is either unable or unwilling to touch controversial subjects and because of that he makes a comfortable living.

Too smug for me at times, but some of his videos are good.

I thought it was funny when he rekt that autistic fag destiny.

Hi Angela.

Carl does. And it's certainly better than "my dudes".

Black Pidgeon Speaks post-2016 videos turn off everyone that is not fully redpilled

Sargon is decent.

He is kewl i guees

He has officially taken the Rothpill. Man knows (((what's up))) no matter how much he tries to hide it.
youtube.com/watch?v=4_iimH3XIQA

He's good for getting people to hate libshits

He's a typical Jew usurper.

We need to destroy him!

He's not right wing enough for me but I don't mind him if it is a short video.

Jeez there are a lot of these "What do you think of Sargon" topics. Who really cares and why the fuck did I bother to answer in the first place?

I'd Fuck 'im

I like him. Good introductory redpill.

You're a fucking dipshit. The Nazis only ever held 35% of the Reichstag. They had to form a coalition with the conservatives and make deals to get Hitler appointed chancellor. Don't purity spiral yourself into ineffectiveness. T_D are... useful. And maybe you can redpill them over time. Granted, they're fucking morons on a lot of shit, but I'm sure the NSDAP felt that way about the conservatives.

He's alright, i watch his "This Week in Stupid" series often. He seems like an alright bloke.

Lacks creativity and uses Sup Forums's meme's to gain popularity,
Then his retarded fanbase comes here and ruins the meme's for everybody with their cringy 13-14 year old behavior.

Lemme guess, you're the OP of the now-deleted "Blaire White is our girl(male)?" thread.

I think he's afraid of harmful opinions

>t. Not Harmful Opinions

Like what? Genuinely interested

He's reasonable, therefore he's okay.

he's K

No. I don't watch blaire.

Some of his videos are fine, others are just plain stupid.
He is getting more annoying with his "kekistani" or "weaponized autism" meme. Its forced shit.

Owns himself on a regular basis because he's at least as stupid as his followers

Oh hey this thread again

Carl is a hypocrite, that doesn't like to be called out on his hypocrisy. He'll bash YouTube and Twitter for throttling and paying shills, but when his shill YouTube buddies take tainted shekels, he does damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=I_eowftJx8M

BPS is easily the best "Skeptic" but his shit is impossible to share with the majority blue pilled population.

>Jeez there are a lot of these "What do you think of Sargon" topics. Who really cares and why the fuck did I bother to answer in the first place?

the zeitgeist of the board is changing due to a heavy influx of new users.

It is new users who care about 'what we think' because they don't understand chan culture, don't understand the importance of anonymity and think that Sup Forums is 'one guy'.

Notice how the OP is sort of like a reddit or facebook post.

Ahahaha what a fucking dumbass.

Not perfect, but a hell of a lot better at communicating our politics to the masses than most of the youtubers you see featured here (how anyone can take Molyneaux or Varg seriously is beyond me.)

Sargon's probably the best of the bunch in fact. I defy anyone to find a better Sup Forums-aligned youtuber

SO
BASED
XDDDDDDD

He is morpheus delivering red pills non stop

He's decent. Good introduction to anti-globalization and free market thought. Also he looks like English Billy Mays.

Looks like a Checnyan.

Book smart, but not very wise.

Destiny ruined him.

I like Sargon.

Found the shill.

He doesn't even know how to pronounce Rothschild.

he is a leftist you brainless monkey.

Suuure he is.

No he doesn't. Eat shit reddit kid

he said that multiple times

It's quite obvious that it isn't Carl using a proxy. Don't try to make it seem like it is.

I'm generally okay with the guy. He's entitled to all his opinions as we are entitled to ours. I agree with him on some things, and disagree on others. Unlike those more left leaning than he, he's willing to acknowledge other sides of the argument. I respect him and his ideals, even if we don't always see eye to eye.

If he said he was black would that make him black?

Butthurt remoaner detected.

I said he wasn't using a proxy. I am just simply a rando burger, my dudes.

Quadranigger

Well...actually he has said that.

He's pretty good.

He provided good coverage of gamergate between his dumb reactosphere videos, but he's sorta matured with his audience and started doing more editorial content than reaction videos.

I think the real reason he doesn't criticize the right is because if he took an honest look at his beliefs he's a right winger, he just doesn't like being associated with stuff like workfare and the christian right, which, whatever, I don't really blame him.

The Conservative party, and Republicans even more so are sorta loose conglomerates of different types of right wingers who hate each other after all.

They can't even say their own name correctly. youtube.com/watch?v=92ZWU3ALYkY Go to 1:51 for proof.

And you probably believe him.

He's babby's first redpill. Good to get started, but if your entire channel is about shitting on people and not really delving into ideas, then it gets stale quickly.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bitch please. It's obvious you never watched the debate.

germany no pass

you know letftists arent all commies and insecure Sjws right.

Could be it because styx is autistic and retarded?

I worked with a guy who looked like styx. Total fucking cancer and a god damn homo too.

The video's title is sarcastic you burger-munching mong

Yeah, I know that most of them aren't. I also know what Sargon is not a liberal. He's a typical alt-right pleb.

This. There's a trend this board follows. Every time a major political event comes up, shills from Reddit invade. Some of them are logical enough to understand what we talk about, and become interested. During this influx of users legitimately interested in our ideals, they wonder what we hold as a baseline, and so find the most centrist political commentator they can (usually Sargon) and ask what we think of them. Most of these newfags end up leaving, but a few stay and become redpilled.

He's a liberal.

Conservatives, capitalists, classical liberals, and libertarians all share the tradition of liberalism that western society in based on.

He made kekistan, but we made weaponized autism.

Awesome dude

*Spoon rattles against cup*

Nah, that's a typical instance of Sargon shitposting.

He can be smart when he wants to, but he often chooses to be entertaining instead. All this youtube drama and "oh look, another stupid SJW" gets boring after a while. It would be better if he made sure he had intelligent things to say and flavoured it with some humour.

TL;DR is decent for that. He was my introduction to the redpill.

He's kinda mixed for been following him for a few years but he has become steadily more arrogant as his audience has grown

Fuck off, this thread has been repeated so fucking many times, don't respond to this shit again, the answers are always the same. Suprisingly enough there are mixed opinions on him, as there is with every fucking subject on Sup Forums. Fuck off faggot, never come here again.

i did not mean a leftist in a bad way

Sargon you narcissistic fat bearded fuck. You already know you're the king of pol!

I listen to This week in stupid, but know his political leaning and exactly what hes going to say on everything else so I don't bother with any other vids.

Is it some kind of hobbit?

Make sure to specify classical liberal. Liberal is generally used as slur against extremist leftists. "Liberal" in classical liberal is just the values of freedom.

Quadroon!

This. I like is posts on individual topics that he analyzes than his "this week in stupid" videos; some interesting stuff in there, but mostly liberal bashing which needs to be done in moderation.

Than again, the left makes such a large target, it's kinda hard to avoid bashing them.

a big disappointment who has reduced himself to pulling screen shots from "news" sites and reeeeing at them. His ideas about everything else seem backwards (like on AI) and instead of learning new stuff (like economics) he uses his ignorance as an excuse. like daily show people he loves hiding behind "Im just a guy on youtube" and loves using his subs as his personal army

also he is like that guy who keeps insisting he is not gay while having a dick in his mouth. He himself has said that this year he will be voting conservative

Chubby, chubby, chubby, chubby, chubby, chubby, chubkins.
Who's a chubby little chubber then?
You are! You're a chubby little chubkins.
Isn't he adorable like a hairy little cherub. I want one. Although I'd probably get bored and be very cruel to it.
I might even leave it in its box and never feed it.
Wouldn't be so chubby then would you chubkins ?

I love Black Pigeon Speaks but i avoid his videos as well because it makes me get panic attacks and severe angst, at least Sup Forums gives me some funny memes to wash down the redpills with

Repilling the masses like a muthafucka.

Love him

That may be so, but it sounds fucking stupid if you take that meme outside of this place. Weaponized autism isnt funny if you say it out loud. It sounds like one is themselves a huge sperg.

that's the point though really

Pretty good. Nice voice and mode of discussion, however it does become hard to listen to him when he starts spouting shit about Richard Dawkins being a genius and how atheist gets ALL the girls (kidding)
In general I think he's being slowly red-pilled

Fat Jew

sage

I wish he'd fuck off an leave Pepe and Sup Forums alone, but he's a good babby's first redpill so he's tolerable.

When they/you/etc trap someone in a lie by making them think kekistani is real are they really thinking its real or do they just think you are mispronouncing pakistan and don't want to be rude by correcting you

>liberal is generally a slur against leftists
Stop doing that

Classical liberalism was just called liberalism in the days of adam smith and john stuart mills. Leftists are illiberal

CollectivistS get helicopter rides

He looks like riker

What a meme, try and find the mulatto parent.
youtube.com/watch?v=aLq19FdkZns

Sargon of Akkad saying he's a quadroon is literally Shaun King-tier.