Boom

Boom.

jokes on him I don't know what that means

it's another Henry Potter reference

>stopped reading the books around the 5th book (because I got into age-appropriate shit at the time, like skating and boy scouts)
>don't know what a Dursley is
At this point, the whole "Harry Potter as a litmus test" thing keeps coming back 99/100 times accurate as a way to determine if someone's worth associating with or not

>tfw no Bess gf

HARRY. POTTER.

oh sweetie i only read fictional material

obligatory

I missed sweetie

>the problem is that I am a absolute fucking child and can only think of things by comparing them with works of fiction.

This is just like that time in Harry Potter when Voldemort bombed Syria!

oh sweetie listen here buttercup this is real life sweet summer lamb child dear precious

umm sweetie, maybe you should stop being a womanchild and grow up honey bun

it's sad they can only articulate themselves with Harry Potter & Star Wars references. Is there a specific name for this? Shitlib posting? Millennialposting?

Wtf I hate Sundays now

oh sweetie, oh honey

>tfw your middle school teacher tried to get the class you read the first Hairy Pothead book when it came out but you got your mom to go to the principal and throw a fit about witchcraft and Satan and muh Jesus and the book got banned from school but your family isn't even religious and you've never been to church but just did it because it was funny

Meme magic

your mom is fucking sweet

Roasted.

I spent an hour red pilling my ten year old on Fairy Potter and how shit unoriginal the whole series is, the writing is sub standard shit and has been adopted by the liberals as a faux witty reference guide to make jokes against conservatives.

They used to compare conservatives to Darth Vader and the dark side of star wars until kids started to think that was bad ass, now they dropped that and always default to Harry Potter.

Basically, I gave him assigned reading of old Savage Sword of Conan comics where a white barbarian slashes his way through an invading army while carrying a beautiful big titted, rockin ass white woman over his shoulder on every cover.

Welcome to the real world, young man where we aspire to kick ass and bed women...not ride around on broom sticks playing house with baby names.

BIG REVEAL!

i love this post