Why?

Sup Forums wants to keep white people white - I see that.

I'm curious however why...? Is there a more thought-out reason than simply MUH MASTER RACE ... ?

Why does Israel want to keep itself Jewish?

Why does Japan want to keep itself Japanese?

Saaaage

I guess I was hoping for a more thought-out answer.

Why are whites the only ones that ever have to justify their existence? Heres a sage for your thread, shitskin.

No, I'm not even "white" and I think it's best for people to retain their identity, which is equal parts race and culture.
Paris, New York, London, Toronto, they're all the same, real "diversity" comes from letting people stay separate and unique.

>There aren't enough examples of nigs noggin on this board.

I'm white mate - and am only really interested in redheads - for me though it's because I have recessive red hair and blue eyes and want to still see those things.

I was wondering if it's an awareness of the fact some of those "white" traits are recessive.

It doesn't have to do with hair color. We want to keep European countries European.

Just like Israel, just like Japan.

We want to have our own homelands for our people.

Fair enough just getting a sense as to what motivates you lot.

Check what happened with Zimbabwe and look at what is happening with South Africa, check how much humanitarian aid they are getting.

Girl on the left has better facial aesthetics and less makeup. The one on the right overcompensated by getting a boob job and flaunting her cleavage to distract from her face.

No I'm just curious if there's any trait which represents a predisposition to greater genetic similarity or less and how much it correlates to conservative opinion.

Do you ask this of any other people? Do you ask Tibetans why they won't accept the Chinese?

old people and their fucked up ways

because the only good looking female are white or yellow. Black and brown females are almost always ugly. Only those with with features are good looking xD

Self preservation, if you are white you want a white woman and white kids.

Now that concept is hard to understand for nonwhites because they ALL want to racemix and snatch a white woman, its the ultimate prize.

Are tan lines the most patrician of fetishes?

wrong, the one on the right has a more feminine and attractive face.

Well, what do you have?

Why do we try to protect endangered species? Because once it's gone, it can never be brought back.

Because Im a tit man. Blacks and other coloureds like asses but as a white I enjoy the sight of a nice pair of titties more than those disgusting ''bootys'' those coons like.

White tits are superiour to other tits.
Imagine a nice pair of white smooth titties with pink nipples.

Master race desu

I guess I just don't think of them as having the same genetic distinctiveness as white caucasians - I don't actually care about anything else I think culture's morphing globally anyway thanks to the internet.

I'd just like to preserve some of that distinctiveness - was curious how much was cultural and how much was genetically motivated - given "white" isn't a culture (it's more "black" is in the United States and it needs "white" to define it...)

You're not giving us a thought-out initiation to a discussion. Why don't we throw the question back to you? Why should we not keep white people white? What's wrong with white people having white families?

Nazi Germany supported the idea of other nations holding on to their culture, ancestry, and heritage.

Unfortunately they blamed the Jewish people for all their problems and thusly exterminated 6 million of them. But they were fine with countries in Africa, Japan, China, the middle east, all being nationalistic. In fact, there is a quote from a Nazi saying that they would respect foreign countries more if they also held nationalism up to a high standard.

Because I believe my people deserve to exist.
I don't want any race to cease to exist, regardless of if I or others here think they are inferior, that argument has nothing to do with wanting to keep whites alive.

I want my people to exist, I want my culture to exist, I want my progeny to grow up knowing their heritage and to take pride in their heritage.

Why is any of this a controversial topic?
Why do I have to defend this view point at all?

Colonialism is wrong.
Genocide is wrong.
>buh ur ancesters did it witeboi
"Two wrongs don't make a right" seems to be lost on the modern liberal movement.

Seriously use someone else he looks odd as fuck

>thusly exterminated 6 million of them
lurk more faggot

Didn't want to waterboard you with words straight off.

Like I said: Is it more genetically motivated or culturally motivated?

I know it can be both - but in each case what's the underlying thing you value which you're trying to keep?

Is it the historical evolution of ideas? Is it the dislike of genetic homogeneity? Not expressing an opinion on it in particular just gauging the sentiment having lurked for a bit...

It's not so much racial purism as it is cultural purism. If blacks lived like proper whites do we wouldn't have modern Detroit. Blacks in the US have mostly rejected white cultural standards and instead chose a life of rhyming and stealing. So we call them niggers. We call native Americans timber niggers/prairie niggers because they chose a life of drinking Lysol. Of course minorities then falsely attribute our hatred of them because of their skin color. While this is true for the real racial supremacists around here, this is untrue for most "racist" whites in society.

Because black and brown are the colors of shit, and are gross.

I'm worried about seeing the culture that modern society is built upon dying. I also find (as does almost everyone else in the world) paler skin as more attractive. Then there's the fact that every other race on the planet will still exist, only your children won't belong to any group - belonging is an important part of psychological development. Question for you: why do we care whether or not pandas go extinct?

>We want to have our own homelands for our people.
>muh homeland
then get out of the US and back to whatever european country you're from. But then again most Americans are gonna be euromutts anyways.

I've been here for 3~4 years and I've only every seen the "holohoax" conspiracy be debunked over and over again. But sure, link me some more youtube videos, that'll clear the debate right up.

Nazi Germany was desperate, and that's why they did what they did. But they have some good ideas besides their heinous actions. It's important that we westerners now don't ever have to get so desperate as they did.

You make a good point that a lot of "race equality" minorities campaign for actually just end up with them porking white women. Not that I personally care; it's just an amusing observation. Will they regret it if their campaign leads to no more white women? Black men seem to reject black women nowadays, I mean.

I don't think it's controversial I think it's legitimate - and becoming a more acceptable point as we're seeing white people get more vocal about it.

I'm just trying to coax it out of the blunt racism to actually get at the underlying concerns.

So Sup Forums never actually analyzes it's own beliefs, instead just blindly taking to heart what fringe people tell them to. Not really a surprise but good to have confirmation.

Notice Africa is still pure black, China is pure chink, Israel is pure jew, Mexico is pure spic and so on...

Why exactly must whites allow their genetic lines to cease to exist?

I'd say a little bit of both, but regardless of what we all think about it genetically, the modern left is seeking to destroy the genetics AND the culture.

We can discuss if there is any real way to retain culture while also destroying genetics, but I think that would actually be pretty difficult.

Because whites are more capable and creative than others.

But that said, "culture" and globalists have ensured that we'll never grow beyond fighting on this dying rock. White people are going to go the way of the dinosaurs.

It's sad, but I'll be dead by then, so fuck it.

You see I do wonder about that - there's two points as far as I can see on light skin (I happen to agree - but I don't think that's racist just personal preference - I can't be guilted into fucking someone I'm not attracted to...):

1. It may correlated to harsher inclement climates where forward-planning in agricultural is necessary - higher IQ.

2. It's more feminine.

At the same time though - more melanin content is considered masculine so there is a trade-off.

There's absolutely no end goal whatsoever. Conservatism will give birth to liberalism and vice verse. Some forget the vicious cycle the human nature throws everyone in.

You came asking questions. Well we have our own.

Why is this only asked to white people?

>MUH DODOS
Too stupid to avoid the trophy hunters

Would you want to live in a world where your people are the minority in your own country?

Yeah the cultural marxism issue is pernicious and incoherent but it is sparking a backlash.

I'm just curious where the lines are drawn - I don't think you call attraction to your own race racist - nor a legitimate desire to maintain some cultural and genetic integrity.

Was Hitler an Evolutionist?

Survival of the fittest.

White people are being destroyed because they are weak. They don't think for themselves. They are sheeple. They follow the herd.

You're deflecting because you don't actually have an answer. And I didn't ask this question.

White bitches are hot and we don't need you niggering that up

>yfw lefties whine about shitty fuck off animal habitats being destroyed and species extinct but utter destruction of the white race is fine
I'll never get lefties

I just don't know how I precisely define "my people".

History's in flux, our national animal is a lion and our national drink is tea - I see cultural as an inertia of successful ideas which have to battle it out.

Genes just seem a little different to me as some are recessive - they're still there but they get rarer the more they interbreed with more dominant alleles.

I just wonder whether that concern isn't actually perfectly justifiable to even the most rabid of progressives...

Uh, pretty sure 90+% of black people voted for the same candidate, whereas white people were split like 50/50. So don't talk to me about collective thinking among whites.

Because white people are the only ones who seem to instinctively understand the value of industrial civilization. Even if it's just a handful of those at best. At this point I think long-term planning and wanting peace and stability is a genetic thing. The other races, minus the Asians, get way too violent way too quick. Even if they're wearing the veneer of civilization.

Brits are white, and they're all around garbage.
It's easy to extrapolate for that garbage sample.

Cultural marxism is sparking a blacklash from who? Whites? Westerners?

No duh.

>I don't think you call attraction to your own race racist
We're not thinking with our dicks when people promote nationalism, we're thinking with our hearts and our blood.

I can't take my eyes off her salad

But not your brain.

t. mixed race nigger

Beautiful good people. Why would anyone want them gone? Jealousy many of them are as intelligent as anyone? This open borders shit made me not trust anyone. How rich do you spergs need to be. You will never own the World.

>Jews want to stay Jewish
>People say that's fine because they're a minority
>Blacks want to be proud of their culture, despite being a global majority
>They're a minority in white countries, so that's fine
>Asians want to keep their culture
>They're a majority elsewhere, but a minority in white countries, so it's okay too
>Native Americans want to keep their culture
>They're guilty of purging the continent before white people colonized but we should feel bad for purging them and allow them to keep their culture
>Brown people are a majority elsewhere in the world
>They claim minority even while having majority in some regions, but let's ignore that, they're brown.
>Let's also let them dominate our culture because this land was originally theirs or something
>White people want their own culture
>White people have no land or culture
>White people are mean and had slaves like everyone else
>So what if they had less slaves than everyone else? Shut up, racist!
>White people are science experiments gone wrong!
>White people are the devil!
>White people don't deserve rights!
>Especially the men, reeeee!
And people wonder why white men are angry? You've done nothing but antagonize them for nearly a solid decade now and expect them to be fine with it? How stupid.

I don't know I think I lean actually more towards genetic preservation than cultural given the exodus of brilliant ideas across nations and peoples.

Chinese, Japanese, European, Arabic - and yes "black" people too culturally speaking if you think of all the music (blues - Led Zeppelin) that I have no issues with.

To answer the question We need to deconstruct cultural Marxist hyper equality indoctrination.

They argue bias exists innately and so in order to overcome bias everyone must be treated as exactly identical.

Sunce bias is innate To be multicultural there must be defacto diversity quoatas.

This is because they argue bias exists therefore the the most prolific largest group gains power and bias and the minority group becomes oppressed or genocided.

Their solution to the ultimate problem of bias and opression is by removing race. a brown world.

to which we respond that is white genocide. Why must whites make the choice of either genocide of heir race and culture or opression at the hands of the ethnic hoards which are outbreeding us in our own countries.

Every race needs an ethno state to be free of oppression and ensure that right to their children.

That is why Europe decolonized. To free the oppressed races. It is the heart of darkness of colonialism.

Multiculturalism is merely a Neo white man's burden where whites are responsible for the welfare of darkies but because colonialism is "wrong" making them civilized in their own countries is wrong (or impossible) we must allow them our countries!

If they think bias is overcomable ask them why we don't just give power to only white men?

Our side has the better Argument. --Which leaves only one conclusion. They want our death or our oppression. --

Are you okay with the Japanese keeping themselves Japanese?

Every other race has a homeland that they can return too. Whites want one too. Now please, answer the above question.

Oh and I forgot to mention, white people are a global minority.

So yes, white people are a majority in white nations, as they should be. To claim otherwise is foolish. No one goes around getting mad about how Africa isn't white, brown, or asian enough.

Some people just love their country and heritage. Also if its all about multiculturalism why do goverments and society support having black people in rich white neighborhoods but nobody forces multiculturalism in form of white people into black neighborhoods? If you lurk more on Sup Forums you will see the bigger picture soon or later regardless.

Shuddup achmed.

>Black men seem to reject black women nowadays

black women seem like a nightmare to be around. Why would any man want to be around a neck snapping -on no you didn't!!- chick who runs them down all the time?

There is a fine line between attitude that makes a person seem interesting and just being a fucking bitch 24/7. I'm sure to the average black guy a white woman is refreshingly low effort. White girl at level 10 bitch out is a black woman's level 3.

THIS

My question is where do we draw the line with their genes influencing their behavior? Do white people behave better because it's cultural or is the culture we build a result of genetic instinct?

I'd be being dishonest if I went with how you set that up though.

Japanese is arguably an ethnicity, they certainly think so - they all seem asian to people who aren't.

But "white" I think even white people would class as spanning Siberia to Alaska (the long way round) with enclaves everywhere.

I guess I'd consider being Japanese a nationality more than a race - and as to nationality white people span many.

t. Rude garlic breath

Because white people are the most special...

Would you like it if your race would go extinct? No? Exactly

>keep white people white
not quite.

more like ensuring a good future for my / our nations.

If you can't tell who the one on the right is, you don't deserve to be on Sup Forums.

>given how white isn't a culture

Get the fuck out of here, damn near everything that's been worthwhile in the last 2000 years has been a result of white culture. This is why if needs preserve g you fucking mong

It's cultural.. also it's in our biology to want to preserve your tribe.

>music
>brilliant idea
So free-form jazz is on the same level as the jet engine as far as "brilliant ideas"?

Very little has come from Africa and the middle east as far as real game changing advancements to our society.

Don't forgot that whites ended slavery in much of the world, and that slavery is outlawed in the west entirely. While still shit hole countries in the middle east and africa still have millions who are enslaved.

Can you not clearly tell the difference between Asiatic bone structures? Go tell me a jap looks the same as a gook, it'll remove all doubt as to your intelligence.

Fuck you.

I think you can definitely draw statistical trends - I definitely think it makes perfect evolutionary sense that men have higher standard deviation of traits.

As to fixation on race for traits - my issue is people are stupid, the bigger the groups the dumber the lowest common denominator has to be to rally around.

People are stupid; their primary sense is visual so colour and shape, and their primary motivation is sex - so the fixation on race and gender.

However with race, I wonder how constructive the categories actually are: You could take a random person of African descent and have perhaps a 55%-60% chance of a randomly chosen white Caucasian having a higher IQ.

But the idea of it as a narrative: Blacks are stupider than whites - that has a higher impact as a placebo than the statistical truth value - if you get 5-10% effect on truth but say a 15%-20% impact on performance because black people believe they're stupider - you're disenfranchising some actual meritocracy.

It's a moral line you have to weigh up.

Whites have to stay white (and numerous) otherwise we will be oppressed by envious and vengeful darker skinned people.

If you make friends with average black people it becomes undeniable that they will purge us if they had the chance. They will openly state this to your face. A native girl I used to fuck used to talk about how the houses in my neighborhood were so nice and "if this were the purge" she and other minorities would be living in my house (and I would presumably be dead).

A black girl I used to know told me how her and her former (black) boyfriend made semi-detailed plans (for black people at least) in preparation for when "the shit hits the fan". However their plan was not to save up food and water; it was to attack and kill "white Mormons" and take the supplies they had saved up over the years. I decided not to tell her that most Mormons are proficient with firearms.

You don't actually need to befriend non-whites to see what I'm talking about first hand, though. Just go on Faceberg or Jewtube and listen to what the average black person is saying these days. They mock the memory of Martin Luther King and worship Malcom X. They openly advocate the violent overthrow of our system and murder of our people. They have no respect for our institutions or traditions.

It's ironic but noteworthy that most white people who "aren't racist" usually live in areas that are almost exclusively white.

>Are you okay with the Japanese keeping themselves Japanese?
No. Japan is a shithole when you scratch the surface. The same with every other ethnostate. "Thinking with your heart and blood" as another poster said doesn't create a functioning society.

look at those titteys mate
who wouldnt genocide for a motorboat in those?

White people make up about ~10% of the world population. Currently, not only is the white birthrate below that of other races, it's below the replacement rate itself, meaning as other races grow in population, the white population is actually declining.

Now, mass immigration brings in populations of other races, and white population innately declines. Year by year, the white population becomes more and more of a minority, not only in the world, but within white nations. Eventually, white people will cease to have the economic and political capacity to protect and advance their ethnic and cultural interests.

Another identity would reign supreme, consuming the resources and space that white people could have used. This would be synonymous to extinction or genocide, in context with the end-result of such actions.

Western civilization would cease to exist both as an ideology and as an identity.

This simply goes against the laws of nature and anyone willing to fight the eternal struggle for their existence is completely righteous and in absolution.

Good point.

I'd be so bold to say if it weren't for slavery, most Africans never would have left Africa and would still be in their mud huts, even as many of them are today. The cities they have today were given to them by white people. And despite this, they purge white people constantly.

And are Norwegians not an ethnicity? They are physically different from southern and eastern europeans, so the people of Norway are a culture and an ethnicity that may want to keep itself intact.

When we say "white nationalism" we really are talking about individual countries keeping themselves pure. If norway keeps itself homogenous and france does not that is okay, but that should be up to the choice of the people, not the global elite telling the countries to be shamed into extermination.

No I worked in Malaysia for 6 months at a law firm you do habituate to the differences and they become more distinctive.

It's just what sort of reference frame your facial recognition has as context.

People like their own kind by default, but if you stop doing this you should be exterminated
The only thing I know for sure is that I want to kill all Jews

I have a serious question regarding whiteness.

My wife is half white. I am entirely white. No hispanic, middle eastern, or african in me.

If we have a child, would it be considered white? Mostly white? Would it still be considered mixed? Would it be considered privileged or oppressed by today's standards? (Surely years from now, a mixed white person would be considered privileged, but let's not get ahead of ourselves)

I just want to know what my child will face in the immediate future. What do you think?

because all other races are more likely to have more children than whites.

the west is a shithole where every white female is mentally ill, their mind has been poisoned with bullshit left propaganda and the politicians would rather see refugees come in to boost the economy rather than whites having children because that means those sacks of dogshit lose more money doing that. the corporations don't want you to have kids either.

on top of that there is ever-so-disgusting racemixing that might lead to any reproduction but not all-white offspring.

why the fuck would I want less white people around if I'm white myself? why the fuck would I rather be surrounded by Jamal, Muradin, Aazim, Pajeet, Hiroyuki, Taeyang and Watermelondrea when there is a silent conquest focused on white genocide happening? fuck that.

It's like distilling something, it'll take many generations before the non white is completely gone

>It's ironic but noteworthy that most white people who "aren't racist" usually live in areas that are almost exclusively white.

You definitely pick that up from white south africans yes.

>Now, mass immigration brings in populations of other races

You should thank the financial industry sponsored think tanks for that - can't possibly not have endless growth how will this debt be serviced...?

It is interesting how common knowledge that point is on Sup Forums - that this influx is a economic policy agenda as opposed to "humanitarian".

>oliticians would rather see refugees come in to boost the economy rather than whites having children because that means those sacks of dogshit lose more money doing that. the corporations don't want you to have kids either.

It is interesting how common knowledge that point is on Sup Forums - that this influx is a economic policy agenda as opposed to "humanitarian".

>politicians would rather see refugees come in to boost the economy rather than whites having children because that means those sacks of dogshit lose more money doing that. the corporations don't want you to have kids either.

>oliticians would rather see refugees come in to boost the economy rather than whites having children because that means those sacks of dogshit lose more money doing that. the corporations don't want you to have kids either.

It is interesting how common knowledge that point is on Sup Forums - that this influx is an economic policy agenda as opposed to "humanitarian".

Yes, but there's a difference between a thought out way of speaking, which is normie friendly vs NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

The latter isn't going to help us out as much

Some guy a while back said that the refugee problem isn't a humanitarian one, it's an economic one.

Gotta keep that growth going, and the Ponzi scheme flowing or else expansion can't continue and profits shrink