Live: Senate Hearing

Clapper and Yates testifies before Senate subcommittee investigating Russia ties to the election:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtIQdneqlq4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I would let miss Yates to holster my cock, if you know what I mean

Zero evidence.

t. Mr Schiff

OH LOOK, it's literally nothing.

inb4 Donald Trump walks in to the tune of money money money, to testify and then shave sally yate's head

>That is classified, I cannot answer
>x1000

What the fuck is she even testifying to? Whole thing is a bullshit waste of time.

WHO RUSSIAN HERE?

TELL ME NOW

>did the Flynn shit compromise the governement?
>lol, I dunno
I'm still not sure what the fuck Flynn did

Probably you

commiefornia politicians are literally the worst

reposting the best comment from last thread that accurately sums up what we've seen so far:

>That's classified.
>I can't share that information
>I can't answer the question
>I'm not authorized to share this information
>the evidence cannot be shared
>I cannot disclose the documentation
>I am unable to advise of the evidence
>You're security clearance is not high enough
>You must be a level 80 paladin to receive this information

>Is there any collusion between Trump campaign and Russians
>No

>Grassley BTFO out of Clapper
>Even Lindsey Graham of all people is getting sick of this Russian shit

He did nothing, as has been admitted on record multiple times by the intel community.

What the fuck is wrong with Clapper he can't hear shit, he's looking like he's high on benzos

>tfw no one has any idea how an ongoing investigation works
>tfw no face

That's classified i cannot answer, but that does not mean yes or no.

clearly a typo, should say banking member.

This guy is

He told Obama there wasn't going to be a war in Syria when he was director at defense intelligence. Obama and his cock holsters have been gunning for him ever since.

>Soviet

>soviet

these fucking boomers still think its 1983

3 HOURS OF

NOTHING

THIS IS GOING GOOD

>AND HE JUST CALLS RUSS THE USSR

I CAN HEAR MY TAX DOLLARS BURNING RIGHT NOW, OH GOD DAMN

Okay Sup Forums you're all from reddit and shills for Trump. What is the current talking point coming from the White House to discredit Yates.

I'm looking for good logical fallices or just train wrecks of logic.

I think I've seen this movie before.

Its called, Anything You Want To Know Is Classified.

Pretty boring really.

>Soviet

Blumpf confirmed Russian agent since birth!

IMPEACH!

They assume he was consulting with a Russian ambassador to get info thru the Trump team.

He has also been accused of lying to Pence on info currently unknown.

They most likely know the answer, which one it may be. but they won't reveal shit since they are looking for more dirt to cover up on Trump, good luck on that.

Clapper is one slimy bastard. The way he blatantly lies under oath without any fear is disgusting.

no one provided him with the report that cold war ended and USSR collapsed

How do you know he's lying?

Don't need talking points or fallacies to discredit her. There is nothing to discredit. It's literally literally nothing. Prove me wrong.

MUH RUSSIAN TIES! MUH RUSSIAN TIES! MUH! MUH!

>no one provided him with the report that cold war ended and USSR collapsed

IT WAS CLASSIFIED

They've finally Pummled the Truml

I wish sally would yank my yates

>the mightiest country on earth is a fucking joke
>politicians in the highest positions laugh at each other and literally cant form a sentence that has any meaning to it
the absolute state of the USA

lel

>Detroit a 3rd world shithole
>Roads are fucked
>Healthcare/ Medical industry is fucked
>Student Loans are fucked
And these tards spend time on this Russian nonsense. What timeline am I in?

Because he's saying things the cuckservative snowflakes don't want to hear

Stop fucking around and have a civil war already burgers

>The Democratic Party has become unhinged, they're like wounded, rabid animals.
>The Republicans laugh at the Democrats

Fixed that for you

So you're going with the
>NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG!
Okay.

Don't reply to my posts, shill.

Clapper being BTFod by Cornyn

>have a civil war

STOP INFLUENCING

He's a government spook. All they do is propagandize

Nah. I'm perfectly fine with them investigating Russian influence in the election. If there is another country sabotaging elections, we need to know about it.
I just don't think they'll find anything.

So shilly

whats this

>cuckservative
That word makes me stop reading.

i wish

>defending republicans
No proofs? Brawk

i need to fuck sally yates in her lifetime

Canadians can read?

>meanwhile in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU

When it gets confirmed this was all nothing, they should take the hours invested in this and subtract the hours from their vacation as repayment back to the citizens. This is my money being wasted. I want it back. They can do this on their own time, not when they should be doing their job.

Yes. There is nothing to see here. I'd love to be proven wrong, but you can't. This is kabuki theater, like every other congressional testimony.

>Watergate happened all at once!
Drip Drip Drip Drump

It doesn't help when Trump refuses to turn anything over or refuses to cooperate.

Cover up not the crime.

Clapper a good boi! He dindu nuffin! He wuz gettin his life back on track and hurrything!

Binary Pidoruskies thinks what they can avoid their civil war by hoping for civil war anywhere else.

It's actually a good word to use against conservatives who want to sell out to corporations and the brown mass
He's just misusing it to get a rise out of rural and suburban posters like you

democrats

Yes, we have 2 national languages.

The Republicans aren't the one holding 36 hour up-all-night protests on the senate floor to stop the confirmation of appointees to Trump's administration. The Democrats are RETARDED.

This but for Benghazi.

>i wish

You dumb nigger war is hell you don't want that shit.

clapper is cross faded af

Fuckin' A, TWO?

How the fuck does anyone communicate

There's more evidence that the CIA has its fingers in France's baguettes. Macron was our frog.

No proofs in these drips
Brawk

though you must admit it sounds better than scanning EBTcards

I don't understand whats happening. Who are these people and why should I care

Benghazi was worth it for exposing Susan Rice

Are...are you retarded? They LITERALLY did exactly that for Obama. That's why the Dems had to get rid of the filibuster for presidential appointees.

They're former government employees being interviewed about a witch hunt. Literally nothing.

She'll go complain to your manager tho

But honestly anons, what difference at this point does it make?

It doesn't surprise me he's refusing to cooperate. It's tax dollars going toward delegitimizing the President. If they want to investigate, they ought to get the funding themselves.

it's monthly "Point at retards circlejerking each-other and laugh" event. Good fun

There answer is Yes. Yes he is.

will he be executed now?

Typical right winger. Completely ignorant of the world around them and desperate for somebody to tell them what to think.

>it's a "violating the spirit of the law instead of the letter of the law" episode
Same shit, different year

Holy shit they're tearing Yates apart about her firing.

Trump doesn't need to turn anything over. The intelligence community has everything they need at their fingertips. He's clean.

So, is there any proof yet?

We have rollup-the-rim cup translators at our local timmy igloos.

Sally Yates on suicide watch

Over which appointees? Clapper? The guy who is a secret Muslim with radical views, who refuses to say "radical Islamic terrorism" and has undermined our national security and decisions overseas, which have helped terrorists. He's a terrorist sympathizer. He NEVER should have been appointed.

With Betsy, the Dems could have let it proceed to a vote and just say no. They didn't need to make a scene.

>I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed

YATES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>illegal leak of illegally gathered information has occurred
>let's discuss once again whether the victim of those actions had colluded with those russians after all

proof is classified, toothpaste, the plebs of america will never get to see any

So she had them investigate to see if it was constitutional and they said no so they overruled the council of the legal office...

>need to have the glass be full to see the whole picture
>WHY ISN'T THIS GLASS FULL!?
Drip drip drip.

If he didn't commit a crime he should cooperate to prove he is innocent and then run of that for months as WINNING. The fact he isn't doing that proves wrong doing.

drip Drip DRIP

>EBTcards

But that is a proof of how successful we are as a country people are not dying of starvation to be honest the more machines we invent the more people will have to live on social programs. It is a sad side of progress that machines will replace humans and less people will actually be able get by with jobs.

See: Now it's turning into the roast of Sally Yates

Yates is the old Attorney General, now it's Jeff Sessions

No. This is kabuki theater. At the end of the day, it will only reinforce that they Democrats are crazy and have literally nothing.

Are you retarded?

Is Cornyn mentally challenged?