What type of sick god would allow this?

What type of sick god would allow this?

Jews.

This

Pretty gruesome but it looks like they died rather painlessly. Which is more than a lot of people get.

>nothing but dead brown kids
A good one

Allah

ja ja ja

All of them.
Gods have different goals than men.

One that wants you to suffer, of course.

That is the meat and drink of all religions. Human suffering, and what they can get for lying about relieving it.

there is no god
you are alone and you will die alone
you know it is true

Does this have to do with that conspiracy Saturn thing i read a post about yesterday?

>Allah Akbar t. Sup Forums

If there is a God then this is Satan's realm, Satan is king in this world.

it's the jews. jews love black cubes for some reason

I'm not sure my keyboard is allowed to type out his name.

oh okay.

correction
"What type of peace loving god would not allow this?"

God allows this to set an example and to make sure the Chosen continue on their path of righteousness.

Fucking Cathars

Saturn

I don't think God did this.

Pretty sure we are looking at a case of people killing people.

Evidently all of them allow it, if any of them exist at all.

>for some reason

>Mudslimes

What god cares about dead mudslimes?

god is a sadist

Kek

god giveth, god taketh away

>God has to act by my moral standards!

You're a fucking nobody

My bet would be Perun

real gods don't care about the ants that populate the earth

God abandoned us when he sent us to hell (earth)

The jews are a combination of many different tribes. they meshed all of their beliefs together and formed an abhorrent body of insane faiths. Some of those stemmed into christianity (Essenes), and some became more sinisiter (fall of temple of solomon). There were sects that worshiped saturn and the number 6, and so on. The jews that run the world today stem from the Khazar tribe.

The Khazar's were the worlds richest, most intelligent nation on the world. For much of their history, they chose no state religion. However, as the nation grew, the rulers decided to impose a state religion. They brough in shamans and mystics, priests, rabbis, muslim clerics, and so on. They decided on a mashup of jewish faith. As the Khazar empire slowly dissolved, they branched into the Ashkenazi tribe. This is the primary tribe that lives in israel. Interestingly, the true israelis do not live in the promised land. Instead, its a tribe of europeans who became jews because they were good at making money.

the more you know.

The best one.

the same god that thinks you should worship him just because you exist.

Humans responsible for tragedy, better blame God! You don't deserve shit animals.

God created us in his own image. We are a complex species with varying ranges of emotion and intelligence. If someone wants an answer as to what type of God would do this, one just needs to look at oneself. God is as complex as we are and then some.

Blood for the blood God

false equivalence argument. besides, these people have rejected Yahweh. allah is a false god created out of the old arabian moon god belief....Christianinty is a blessing & red pill...where your find Jesus you find stable societies....they lied and told us once ht world submits to islam then there won't be any more struggle or "jihad" reality shows otherwise....sufis, shiites, sunnis kill each other out of hand ......

I have zero sympathy and we are importing this foolishness .....ugh white guilt sucks so bad

muh chillunz

Stop blaming god for the evil acts of human beings. Also some dead satanists Is not a bad thing..muslims are satanists just like jews.

God allows evil to exist but he will destroy it soon.

why can't I feel anything watching a picture of dead children?

what did Sup Forums do to me?

A god that gave humans free will. Our descisions lead to this

This

It's humans killing humans, not God killing humans.

God just allowed free will, we did the rest.
Depends on your idea of death, death is what happens when you cannot take anymore - God sends the helicopter and the grim reaper is the pilot.

He gave us free will and this is what the sand-niggers do with it. Meanwhile, we live basically in paradise so decide we don't need god and Christianity anymore and instead start to take our morals from liberal and marxist jews who, along with their pawns, flood our countries with the world's garbage, force us into constant debt and have us pay through the ass in taxes to sustain the trash we just imported.

A God who allows free human decisions to be carried out to their full consequences

Do you think exploiting dead kids will help your agenda, motherfucker?

Sand niggers... who gives a fuck

The one who gives you free will dumbass, this false question has been answered time and again
If you don't have freedom to do bad things you don't have freedom to do good either
Thats the fucking point

Paco post best post

>it's ok for babies to get raped or starve to death and it's ok if someone is born with a horrible disease that's slowly but painfully killing him because some nudist faggot ate an apple "6000" years ago
Dumbass cunt, I guess it's ok if your mother gets cancer too, you'll just blame Adam and move on

Who cares? Their the spawn of dust-bunnies. If they lived, they'd be trying to force their way into our (white people's) superior countries so they could rape your mother to death in a pool of your own blood

The one who requires mental gymnastics to believe exists.

Demiurge

islamic one

The kind of God that knows metal bands need better album covers XD

it's mecca

Allah

(((Darwin)))

He didn't. Mankind allowed it.

From your monkey point of view what you see is tragic, but from God's point of view that is no different from pic related

Premature detonation. Very common with mudslime kids.

Fake

>god
>things that are real

you can only pick one.

bogomilist mate
he is bulgarian
meh
burn them all

Allah ofc

You need to get your eyes checked if they look brown to you.

dirty fucking kuwaiti rat.

Have you raped your sister today akhi?

epic kek
are you 9 ? because you sure type like one

Bush did 911.