youtube.com/watch?v=xYGFfvhnV2k&list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPjSaOcVwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saturn.

That's no cube.

>cube
>American education

/thread

This. A hexagon is also a cube viewed from above.

That's a rectangle and if it's 3D it's a hyperrectangle

Metatron's cube, The Star of David, Tefillin cubes, the muslim Kaaba.

Machine intelligence hidden in the atmosphere of Saturn?
Just an inevitable human AI in the future?

You decide.

Phylactery thread?

I'd never heard of these before Neverwinter Nights.

youtu.be/hYWGhQJbJ_c

youtube.com/watch?v=CPHwQfJJ8og

with lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqg5bPZ0HE

Jews love the number 6.

A hexagram (Star of David) is comprised of 6 lines.
A hexagram has 6 outter triangles.
A hexagram has an interior hexagon (6 sides)

A cube has 6 faces and when viewed from above is a hexagon.
Saturn is the 6th planet and oddly enough has a hexagon at its north pole.
(Satur)day is the 6th day of the week.

Most Jews will also admit that 6 Million was a value chosen for symbolic reasons, not for accuracy.

I don't get how this is connected user-- expand

youtu.be/qEbvC4QPM-A

what the fuuggg is happeningg to mee??

I feel like I'm on the cusp of something Big, guys.

Am I spoonfeeding too much?
youtu.be/t0wnBcigI9E

What's so special about Saturn?

So ... Satan is a Black Cube Supercomputer that's bouncing communications to transceivers the jews have been in contact with since the OT? Getting warmer? They put the same pattern in everything they make? Modern art, pop music, etc? What is Jesus then? What does He represent?

...holy shit it's everywhere!:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6upHmbVIF0

I don't remember the details anymore, but I've read somewhere Saturn is connected to Satan somehow, hell the name Satan is the bastardization of Saturn. And it's a know fact that Jews are Satan worshipers in disguise.

...but how do we solve this problem? How can we be good? How can we win? I ask this as a Christian normie fagito.

Quick rundown:

This

No idea now. Last glimmer of hope was lost back in 1945.

So having read that, look into September 23rd and Revelations 12. The lady is Virgo the constellation, the moon will be under her and the Sun will be above, with a crown of 12 stars. Jupiter will move into and stay in her "womb"(pelvic area of the constellation) and then come out after 9.5 months. He is to be the new ruler and the tribulation begins as God's true army is formed to...win. Have faith, we have the knowledge but we need the faith. The day of the rope will come and the "jews" will pay. See also a verse that is quoted as saying beware of those who call themselves jews and are not, but of the synagogue of satan... Faith men, believe it! Our day is coming!

But I'm in so much fucking debt, man. I'm wrecked. I almost hung myself this morning. When will God give me strength? I'm so fucking sad user. Hundreds of thousands. I'm fucked.

How'd you get into debt, user? Greentext it if interesting.

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/numbers-magick/

It's not interesting. I hate talking about it, burdening others. Basically student-debt.

Bankruptcy? It's just money man, that's part of the whole fucking problem, money, material things.. we all know that none of that can bring true happiness.. You can't put a price on that. Have faith that you are going to be alright, it will work out. Pray, it might sound funny but prayer is a hell of a powerful thing. Praying is essentially sending out your will into the universe to have it manifest. Don't just hope things will happen, know they will happen.

>why do jews like black cubes so much?
Jews love the number 6.

All this discussion of jews, cubes, sixes and no mention of the Tefillin.

This

I would say I hate Bible-thumping but I have a feeling that the Bible is becoming more and more relevant by the day. In this age, there isn't one organized religion that hasn't been infiltrated by Saturn. The Bible clearly says to not make and worship and images, yet we have these crosses on our churches.. A traditional cross is an unfolded CUBE. We have pictures and statues of "Jesus" everywhere. News flash bud, that ain't Jesus.. Pick up a bible, there is a ton of wisdom and info in there, the important thing to remember is not to take it literally, it speaks in code, that's why it constantly repeats about letting the wise man understand the word. I'm in a weird mood, hope I'm not casting my pearls before swine.

More Babylon mystery religion guff:

youtube.com/watch?v=6c-RbGZBnBI

Can you guys hear the off-tune evil undertone in all of these songs, sort-of or is that just me?

>Dig a hole--push the sides apart--(my dead body and coffin and gravestone) will be a beacon when I'm gone

i.e. 'kill yourselves goyim'?

It's called synchronicity, you can't make this shit up.

but it says cross in the Greek NT---

Several hundred thousand, from studying?

yes

Reminds me of how I haven't really listened to music in a long time because I hadn't had my license. So now, I have a radio, occasionally bouncing from the main rock station, all of it is the same slow, dark and terrible sounding shit. All this music nowadays is just a lullaby, paired with mainstream media, now you start to see why the masses can't see what's really going on.

As everyone already mentioned, it's the cube of Saturn(Satan). Which is the source projector of the holographic 3rd dimensional satanic matrix on Earth. The rings of Saturn are also being synthetically made as proven by a NASA researcher. He wrote an entire book on it. Full PDF here: podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

The Jews are simply being used by the Archons(demons) to keep humanity in a low frequency, animalistic state of consciousness so we don't advance or discover the true nature of our reality. They also feed off of the pure spiritual energy of young children, which is why all this pizzagate pedophile shit keeps popping up and Jews have always had sacrificial rituals involving children throughout their history.

Study Gnosticism for the truth and connect with God(The one true source of purity).

Yeah so? If the man was killed by a guillotine, would you want to put those right out front and center on top of your church? Pretty fucking weird, right?

it's everywhere, user

youtube.com/watch?v=NnvMSGaj1YE

>enforced morbidity

Jesus went willingly to the cross. When Peter tried to stop him in fact, he called him the devil--Separating Jesus from the cross is a mistake, I think

Ok so if jews have invaded churches and the bible and shit, why should we read the bible? To discover the things they're hiding in plain sight? Do you people believe there's something actually up with saturn?

I want to research this shit, but I don't want to be seen as a fucking lunatic or schizophrenic.

is that why the 'vampires' make songs like this and advertise gay-lifestyle and rainbows and sheit. What's with all the rainbow symbology?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFkAjX0Gz8Y

>Just thinking about this nonsense is making me sleepy. We can discuss this wild conspiracy another time....maybe.... but for now sleep is the immediate priority. Let's all pour ourselves a nice alcoholic beverage, take a Xanax or two and get some much needed rest. It's silly to discuss such silly things while we all feel so extremely drowsy. Goodnight everyone, it's time to power down and get some shut-eye.

Jews don't have total control it seems...

So basically, accept that most around me don't want to accept the truth and just do my own research? I guess.

I just hate it because sometimes this shit seems pseudo intellectual and really all I want is for this kike shit and religion to be wiped off the planet.

the mysteries are mysterious for a reason, user...It's like someone requesting 'make sense of chaos'--how?

picrelated: chaos' owleyes

What's with this "feeling sleepy"-bullshit? Fuck off.

FUCK THE KIKES ARE WINNING THAT SONG IS CATCHY

Dont forget the Saturn black cubes in the centre of each tower footprint at the 9-11 WTC memorial either. Pic related

NoooOOooO
>Grooving
youtube.com/watch?v=WiUQTFKPIp8

We satanic thread nao

youtube.com/watch?v=VydfiO_7wh0

well, i have to explain a bit.
satan quite literally rules this world, as stated in the bible, wether he exists as an enthity, or a symbol.
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.
Through these weaknesses, and temptations satan rules this world. Satan originally means "obstacle", and everyone had his own satan. a person that tempted him, some addiction, a sin he would like to commit or what ever. later on then satan became an enthity. he was to test humans and if iirc he was the one killing the first born in egypt. then people came to think "if satan works for god, and satan does evil, than god is evil too" and thus they rewrote him once again to being an enemy of god.

Satan, as i believe, is a mere symbol for the material world, for the time that passes and the death this causes. symbolized by the black cube, the 3 dimensions which binds us here and is the root of our weaknesses and fears as we always fear time is running out, that we can die, so we have to ensure our survival on cost of others. (((they))) worship this world, the earthly pleasures and do anything to have as much of it as they can. they worship satan.

It is the representation of ' Obelisk ' .
Penis of Osiris .
The ' Lost Word ' of Masonry.
Washington monument is 666 feet tall.

the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology, or maybe just the energy of life specifically as the pedos use the spirals as well and fuck little kids, and what better symbold for life and energy is there than a kid?
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

youtube.com/watch?v=xYGFfvhnV2k&list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
This radio cast has been the single most eye-opening thing I have ever stumbled across. He goes pretty deep into the occult belief system of "elites" and the first episode is specifically about the movie. You can listen to it while you browse Sup Forums too.

Henry Makow com / Exposing feminism and NWO symbology

heh so basically you're saying jews created nazism too? Their tricks truly have no end..

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPjSaOcVwg

>Most Jews will also admit that 6 Million was a value chosen for symbolic reasons, not for accuracy.

>Most Jews

No, most will lie.

That 6s shit weird though.

what makes you think that?

The Star of David really symbolizes transgendered people. Up pointing triangle - man. Down pointing triangle - woman.

The Bull is to do with the hormones derived from them to create trans beings. This technology is older than people think. If you delay a woman's period, they just keep growing. Add testosterone, and you are in Nephilim territory. Not off-spring of fallen Angels, but man made freaks.

It symbolises eternal nothingness which is their heaven.

>sheeple

ples, user

The concepts of the Bible hold a lot of truth but it is not the entire truth. They give us just enough to keep us happy but not enough to really piece it all together. They are trying to get rid of it entirely and hide everything, which is why Christianity is under constant attack in modern media.

>I want to research this shit, but I don't want to be seen as a fucking lunatic or schizophrenic.
“The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.” - Stephen Hawking

It's not easy knowing the truth but its the price you pay. You don't need to go around spouting this stuff to everyone you meet either.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Follow the breadcrumbs of those who figured it out before you. Listen to masters and ignore the fools.
“A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.” - George R.R. Martin

niggers my dude

whaaaa??? i am so not aware of this

the swastika is a vortex, user

stop, ples

Primordial Knowing.

Fucking love Saturn threads

I think its a clock

Guys, Stanley Kubrik is /ourjew/.

>THE late Stanley Kubrick once remarked that ‘Hitler was right about almost everything,” and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the ‘Eyes Wide Shut” script that author Frederic Raphael was writing for him.
Kubrick also trashed ‘Schindler’s List,” dismissed ‘Gone With the Wind” as ‘a terrible movie,”

>Raphael puzzles over Kubrick’s cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting.

>Kubrick’s bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. While demanding an almost slavish fidelity to the Schnitzler novella, described by Raphael as being ‘impregnated with Jewishness,” Kubrick nevertheless instructed Raphael to expunge all Jewishness from his adaptation.

it is 4 right angles, 360 degrees, and round as the sun, resembelling it and god. as i said the symbols were corrupted by (((them))) and are not related to judaism. a lot of cultures speak about cultures coming to them with blonde/red hair, fair skin and blue eyes giving them knowledge, and most of them used the swastika as symbol in their cultures as well. however there might be more to the swastika and sonnenrad, which i believe is symbolizing the vril energy. (will come to it in the next post). so the swastika might represent a vortex as well, and by thus the unification of opposites or energy in general, but is usually completely unrelated to judaism as the star of david was

apparently those are some instructions/descriptions of how the glocke works. user pointed out that this could be a scalar device, a machine to create energy out of the VORTEXES in the ether and could be used to propell the Glocke, supply it with energy, as energyweapon, or in case of the glocke all of those together. it reads (there are some words i couldnt decipher)

The reels rotated on a mutual axis. The Axis lay on a horn/corn(?), with a diameter of 17,5 centimeter, on the lower end was in the massive socket of the Bell(Glocke) anchored. It is compost of a steelalloy [cant read this word, if someone can post the letters, i give the translation]
0,5% Chrome
??% Nickel
0,8% Copper
0,1% Phosphore

Directly before the trial a vaccuumpiston/flask with a length of 1 meter made of ceramic will be led into the core, that is surrounded by a 27 millimeter strong leadlayer. This will from the outside cooled down to exactly(?) minus 200 Celsius (degree is missing here) through liquid heliumgel. In its Center lies a spiralformed silverthreat (i think, something of silver) that tightens(?) itself towards the other end and, when set under high voltage, induces a magnetic field that causes a centrifugal movement of the surrounding serum

??? Serum - ???

The purple/crimson Serum is a suspension on cinnebarstone of the radioactive mercury isotope 203 that with sulphur develops a trigonal trapezial(-something) Crystalstructure. Furthermore this Serum will be mixed/condenced(cant think of any other word fitting here) with thoranite and beryllyumoxide to prevent it from solidifying. To reach ferromagnetism 10 (something-)meter long and ? (something-)meter wide particles of an iron- bor-dysprosium-alloy added

just a coincedence the stuff with the vortex here and the energy?

>
Yeah dude I found some weird ass schematics one time...let me see if I can find them

Good goy.

>what is subconscious programming

Psyops 101

Watch, WHO HERE WANTS SOME T A S T Y S P I C Y BUFFALO WINGS

Damn. I do.

Literally the whole field of chaos theory is making sense of chaos. The Lorentz Attractor you posted is an example of chaotic behavior leading to non-chaotic structure. The amount of pseudoscientific speculation in this thread is hilarious, this has to be the worst conspiracy theory ever.

Shhh, user. It's okay.

Too bad there's no such thing as ether.

It doesn't actually work if you see right through it as bullshit every single time, though.

Repitilians

Tesla would like to differ

The water floweth DOWN, into the cube.. Satanic fucks.

Saturn's hexagon

Did you save other images like this from 9gag? I'd love to see them.

this