Based Africans call out Black Americans for throwing granny into a pool

Africans really hate African Americans kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia#Government
ran.2hu.moe/focqje.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not all the horrific rape and murder stories from Obamas term, no this is was made people break
not the knockout game
not the crime rates
not the murder and rape
this

>this
this

>the boons fucked with an old lady
The only figure that every culture respects. They done goofed.

> africans want black americans to be deported back to africa to teach them about civility.

what a timeline...

if you guys actually had black friends who are from Africa, you wouldn't be surprised to see this reaction. Those who are moderately educated by Western standards in Africa, often hold great hatred for American niggers.

No I know African Africans are a different game and I respect their drive and how they keep to themselves, but this just boggles my mind how this old lady and her dogs getting Kurt Angle'd into a pool was the last straw

>what a timeline...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia#Government

most/all cultures like old ladies

tho I did read an article about some 60 y old lady that got raped a while ago...

The "Send them back to Africa" meme was never just about getting the fuck out it was also about showing in where the fuck their whiney thug asses COULD BE.

There's a reason actual africans who have something resembling an education tend to be decent.

>"based africans"
>irish flag

checks out nigger

Sven I've read articles about cripples getting gangbanged and shit that one lady got murdered in a Ikea that one time.

>educated by Western standards

i would be really really careful with this one. ALL dictators and neck cutters in Africa are from "western education". the West teaching people when all western education is based on racism and literally teaches you to hate Africans since the childhood.

Nigga I mostly just remember learning to draw a turkey with my hand.

She's old and a woman. That's two instant triggers to the human psyche. The only thing that could have made it worse were if she were holding an infant at the time. Plus, and very importantly, it was all recorded so people can directly see the act.
We're humans folks, so you have to factor the emotional aspect this pulls. Plus, no normie is going to want to watch a murder or rape, but an elderly lady being assaulted in multiple ways and the crowd cheering that? Lord have mercy, that's clickbait at its best.

>Nigga

Have you met someone from Somalia user?

They actually do. I used to work with a Nigerian immigrant here in the western US. She spoke superb English, was very well-educated, and on a highly successful career path. She DESPISED African Americans and considered them societal scum who should be eradicated. She also felt about them the way some Brits seem to feel about Aussies, that there's literally tainted genetics at work--"we sold you our trash because we didn't want them."

While I note that Africa is still largely dysfunctional, there are pockets of reasonably successful civilization, cities, etc. like where she came from. I doubt any large group of African Americans, left to their own devices, could construct a modern city like Lagos, Nigeria or Nairobi, Kenya, etc. They would be living on piles of mud and shit, screaming at each other. Their culture is bankrupt and their genes are mostly shit, with a few outliers, a few high performers due in large part to racemixing over the last two hundred years with various European people.

Man, you guys should have heard her though. Pure Sup Forums at times. And she's not the only African I've met with such views either. I've met quite a few. A couple felt a little sorry for African Americans, but they still would not associate with them.

BASED BLACK PEOPLE WITH MAGA HATS!

>expecting anything less from an amerimutt

>based nigger!
>>>/ptg/

>Brits seem to feel about Aussies

the difference is the PC culture that prevented people from speaking out is weakening, Trump may not be the perfect president but his election has increased the morale of white conservatives to the point that they feel emboldened to call out coons on their bullshit

>ALL dictators and neck cutters in Africa are from "western education".

Hooray for the innocent and pure African culture.

compared to american blacks that have been brought up under affirmative action and welfare africans are civilized. Europe this is what your future holds in store with your muslims

haha "piss" ha.

Oh please. Africans are 100x worse. Have you read all of the things that they've done?

KEK

Wow ...

Rubbish. All the Africans I've met despised African Americans because of the cruelty and crudeness of their culture, the lack of traditional values, class, and self-esteem, as well as lack of ambition and tendency to criminality. These people did not grow up being taught by white people for fuck's sake. They grew up in their own societies, not colonies. Of course there are vast differences across Africa in terms of the levels of technical sophistication they've achieved; some people still live in grass huts. But thanks to my (white) grandmother taking me to Kenya as a kid and introducing me to many black Africans, with whom she would have frank and interesting friendships, I've seen firsthand that these people have many reasons to look down on African Americans, in much the same way a lot of Europeans look down on white Americans--for their crassness, violence, tackiness, lack of sophistication and so forth. Look at a lot of Malik Obama's remarks about his Americanized brother and his lack of caring for his family, for example. No respect for your family and your elders is a huge no-no in many cultures, anyway.

p.s. google just made me do seven fucking captchas. Are my remarks really that dangerous, assholes?

Nigs gonna nig. When they get shot, I dance a jig.

>and taken as slaves
Ayyy
I think he may be serious

What is the story behind this?

holy shit that pic.

start sockpuppeting as africans "you are a disgrace to the black race" get another tribal war going senpai

Wtf! I like blacks now.

Some of them can be very religious and humble but yeah round blacks...

My nigger friends hate American niggers and their worship of brutal African kings just because they're African.

Best Korea hast 1.1M slaves? Holy shit.

why is Japan orange?

I've been getting spam errors and re-captchas constantly

My limited contact with Africans has shown me that they are quite based. We fucked with their culture here too much, there's no going back.

If someone hurt a woman in my family, I would kill that person.
It would be my obligation.

By "civility," they mean mob rule which would most likely result in them being stoned to death/burned to death/etc.

>i would be really really careful with this one. ALL dictators and neck cutters in Africa are from "western education".

Doubtful. Most rural areas in the Middle East, Africa, South America, etc still operate under mob justice that has been practiced for thousands of years. If they were westernized, they'd have some sort of court system in place at the very least. Those Africans aren't hating on them because they're black; they're hating on them because assaulting an elder has been a universal ethical taboo for thousands of years. Nowadays, we just charge the perpetrator(s) with assault instead of burying the offenders up to their neck and throwing stones at their head until they die.

I agree. Some nigger did that to my momma he would be full of buckshot from head to toe and thrown in the river.

When an african negroid is thrust 2000 years into the future, and brought over to america their primal instincts take over because they are afraid of the unknown, thus causing the negroid to exhibit signs of delirium, and immoral behavior.

This.

Hopefully it will never happen.
But there will be no hesitation in.my course of action.

I'd make sure the entire community knew what/why it happened.

you guys are just as bad as them

It's usually punishment for stealing potatoes or some shit

I understand

Fuck you. They need to know their boundaries, like we know ours.

Sickening what the fuck

>those who are moderately educated

I think that part rules out somalis

Oi, we don't feel that way about aussies, you knobber

hello newfriends!

I've been here for a decade but I'll never get used to seeing kids be burned alive.

blacks hate each other more than Sup Forums could ever dream. not just american blacks v. african blacks, but within africa. as a black from west africa what they think of a somilian

Funny thing is that Africans, at least the one i´ve met (Cameroon and Senegal mostly) do not consider African Americans equals black

You're just as bad as them.

the ones*

LOL at fake chart. Slavery in Czechia, mmmmmkkkkay buckwheat.

This, I got a black friend who is directly form Africa and even though he's 1.9m and /fit/, he's a virgin and a strong Christian. And also very good at studying and want to marry only Black women.

Totally redpilled

that's because you have a soul and are human. hell, i wonder how a dog would react if you burnt a child in front of him. probably with more distress than the average african

No, I'm not. Prove it faggot.

this

i don't even click them open

Aren't most african americans 3% or more caucasian?

You are just as bad as them.

african niggers are cool

She was holding dogs, not as bad but still another layer of fuck

You're just as them as bad

around blax never relacks

They're around 20% on average.

>Based Africans

Fuck off Connor.

Have the Sinn Fein nigger importers gotten to you that badly? Do you crave the BBC like air to breathe? How much do you hate our colour and heritages?

Return to reddit whence you came from.

Imagine how jaded you have to be, how shitty, desperate and hopeless your life must be if you derive pleasure from watching acts of absolute savagery.

That is the majority of Sup Forums's userbase.

ran.2hu.moe/focqje.mp4

>le based africans memay
can you stop?

It's not her, she's just the first reactionable incident since the change.

The change was when that nigger shot that old black guy for absolutely no reason.

All races are waking up to the fact that niggers are niggers. They can no longer say that the "man" is making up these stories about niggers. They're liveposting this stuff to their own social media and are unable to comprehend the severity of their actions.

And everyone see's it and is slowly getting ready for the next racide, which will leave only whites and their subspecies. Just like homo sapiens did with ever other hominid species.

I feel slightly bad for the blacks that are not niggers, but what needs to be done will be done, and some of them will most likely be killed in the process.

big suprise

>Imagine how jaded you have to be, how shitty, desperate and hopeless your life must be if you derive pleasure from watching acts of absolute savagery.

>That is the majority of Sup Forums's userbase.

It used to be the majority of Sup Forums's user-base (back when the "only" board was Sup Forums even though there were technically other boards). Normalfags can't handle gore. Hell, even Sup Forums can't handle it any more.

Somalis hate literately all black africans, they think they are superior. and they used to enslave black africans if i recall correctly.

You do not fuck with someone's nana.

Being black and hating my own race suggests fucking something

Are you just talking out of your ass? How would you know this?

needs a memeball

>There's a reason actual africans who have something resembling an education tend to be decent.
And on top of it, a lot of them hate american niggers even more than white people do.

>How would you know this?
the internet is a vast source of information

Just stop being black

>the internet told me that somalis hate literally ALL africans
Made me laugh too hard.

Yeah, there are some actual africans at my school. In general they seem to be interested in subjects that use math and they work hard.

>based Africans
This one can slide since they are actual Africans and not invaders.

I wouldn't say Africans are more civilized but I admire the fact that if Basketball Americans pulled this in Africa they would have their limbs chopped off rather than given welfare, food stamps, and scholarships like they do in America.

Fellow friend how do I stop being a nigger and stop exposure. To unintelligible languages?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)

They are descendants of people from various Bantu ethnic groups, whom were captured from Southeast Africa and sold into slavery in Somalia and other areas in Northeast Africa and Asia as part of the 19th-century Arab slave trade.[2][3] Bantus are ethnically, physically, and culturally distinct from Somalis, and they have remained marginalized ever since their arrival in Somalia

Acting like an internet badass on Sup Forums won't net you any cool points at school, Ezekiel.

Read books. Expand your vocabulary. Learn to admit you don't know something, and how to learn the answer. Learn to become a student of the world.

Treat niggerspeak the same way you treat trekkies that speak klingon or w/e.

Sex trafficking of young girls probably.

>says the guy who lived his life high as fuck on crank, used to get buttfucked by senior party members, believed in pseudo-science like astrology, mythology, etc, practiced brutal eugenics, genocided millions, and started a war that almost destroyed Europe and scarred his homeland for eternity
:^)

>t. unashamed koalafucker

What, never been to a rekt thread on Sup Forums or /gif/? Fucking newfags don't know how the system works.

>I'm going to bury my head in the sand and willfully ignore the shitty stuff that's happening in the world
You're just like the pussy liberals who refuse to believe that sweet, kind little Achmed could possibly harm another living soul. You have to watch this stuff to learn what's really going on. To learn what's really happening just south of our border, or in the nations from which we're receiving immigrants, or in the ghetto across the tracks in your town. Don't hide yourself from it, you're only doing yourself a disservice.
Enjoy pic related with sound, trust me it's worth it Also OP fuck off with this "based African" shit. Niggers are niggers.