How did such an insane idea as the world being round take over the world?

How did such an insane idea as the world being round take over the world?

Was it just the "big lie" tactic?

How do we break the conditioning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yKycHJqd4po
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ6x54rLjyY
youtube.com/watch?v=uD679zUBiB0
youtube.com/watch?v=7jvHB5EYGBg
youtube.com/watch?v=VMCdhTcE_TM
isstracker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJw5lE9089o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are the sun and the moon flat too ? What about golf balls ? Holy fuck

golfballs are a manmade invention
the moon and sun were created by god

I don't understand the "hotspot" thing

it's just a reflection of the sun...

Baby logic from space dreamer. Muh Ufo.
It's flat get over it

dude don't bother. these cucks are so hypnotized they're basically jews themselves.

the space station panels are literally curved in photos and these guys won't ever discuss the fish eye lens.

reported

kys

To who?? How? What the fuck is your endgame? To shut it down?

Indeed friend, there isn't much to do against such frantic grips to sacred beliefs.

there is no discussion in Flat Earth threads, its just a ploy to promote a few Youtube channels by attracting the most dumb individuals from /pol into the viewing audience of those channels. No matter what people say in these threads there is no discussion from flat earthers, arguments get ignored, but thread is always bumped by shills who want that sweet Youtube dollar.

Yes
youtu.be/yKycHJqd4po

this

guys pay attention to the catalog, there must be some VERY important thread around if there is a slide thread like this popping up

You are all wrong. The Earth is actually the shell of a giant turtle in Heaven.

>earth is flat

Why do Newtonian equations work on Earth, why do they work to predict the movements of the planetary bodies?

>The sun looks small

It's far away

Flat fags are the worst.

>Look at this picture maaaan it totally proves everything.

How about you post accurate true evidence. Go out as high as you possibly can film the flat plane.

How much money do these shills make from views due to a thread on Sup Forums? A dollar?

All flat earthers should kill themselves.

But that costs money user, something these people don't have

Your fault for replying. The image is fucking dumb

I can't decide if the flat earth thing is Muslims or CIA...

Or if there is a difference between the two anymore.

many channels got very popular and rose because of /pol and /v of Sup Forums. I don't know how much do they get, but they shit a tonn of videos all day long with exactly the same content and the same repeating words. They only need to show some pictures and repeat words "thats fake, all fake, earth flat, fake fake globers, flat, motionless" and thats it. And there are people who watch this shit over and over again from first minute to the last, its insane dude. Its the definition of insanity

False. It's clearly round but hollow.

Who shot Earth turtle?

Yeah sure, i can use the fisheye correction filter in photoshop too motherfucker. Talkin like we dont know about polar coordinate manipulation get your flatfag propaganda outta here.

This is why Musk has been talking about reality being a simulation?

Lol. You sound like a fucking shill

Its designed for niggers, just look at how dumb nigger flat earthers are, but be wary you can loose a few points of IQ by just exposing yourself to this hell
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ6x54rLjyY

I'm really starting to believe this is a spyop to take your eyes away from the semi-hallow earth theory.

Incorrect, the earth is actually a cube.

These cuckoo threads serve one of two purposes:

1. Cheapen the content on /pol by associating it with fringe madness such as flat-earth bollocks. It's an attempt to invalidate /pol in the eyes of any visitor: If these losers espouse demonstrably wrong stuff like this then they must be wrong about politics too.

2. Good old slide threads.

sage in all fields baka

It's good that these idiots fall for snake oil salesmen. It ousts the retards and I can avoid them. Flat earthers are literally retarded.

Zero G

I need a flat-earth fag to explain the cycles of the moon

Flat earth is legitimately the only conspiracy theory that gets me mad.

You can literally prove or disprove the curvature of the earth with a compass, two distant points on a map, and maths. That's it.

It's not even a fucking theory, the Earth is round.

See the TURTLE of enormous girth!On his shell he holds the earth. His thought is slow but always kind; he holds us all within his mind .On his back all vows are made; he sees the truth but mayn't aid. He loves the land and loves the sea, And even loves a child like me.

Do you honestly not understand why they would use a fisheye lens for a wide angle shot of the horizon?

Fisheye lenses have a purpose. Why do you think they were invented?

>/x/ laughs at you

KYS stands for kindly sage

Do you have any idea how big Earth is and how high you'd have to see to begin seeing a curve?

Holy shit, you must have an IQ of 42.

The Sun is closer to my city than Australia according to the Flat Earth model.

You idiots cling to the notion of living on an earth that's real at all. Open your eyes, see the program. It's all code. Our world is the Sims for a type three civilization.

Hey webm-spammer user

Have you tracked the ISS yet? Or are you too busy with your shitposting schedule

what different does it make

Look up the size of earth before commenting

this

the earth is neither round nor flat

how many dimensions does a byte have?

>most flat-earther are Americans
like pottery

None. We only exist as long as the program runs. The objective is to accept it, then to ask, how do we escape? How do we become real?

Do these flat earth cunts actually believe the shit they spew ? Or are they just trolling for (You)s ?

You're all wrong, the Earth is actually a nigger

>then to ask, how do we escape? How do we become real?
Look at the fucking ego on this retard

You don't escape. You aren't fucking Neo. You just make the best of your simulated existence.

It's just turtles all the way down.

>What is video compression
This is a completely typical example of a dropped packet on any lossy video compression stream. The second example isn't even a dropped frame. It's just a low quality video. The MPEG block there just has too little information to represent the finger.

Who took these pictures? If you don't have source, it's not really a good argument, is it?

CERN. We have to break into their reality. The Luciferians in charge of us have been trying. That's why they will push Satanism onto us, so we understand what they are doing and why when the time comes to raid heaven.

Honestly why don't you little flat earth shits ever go on an expedition to Antarctica?
Just prove us all wrong. Shut the fuck up until then.

You don't respond to webm spammer user

If the earth is flat then why are the stars in a different place every night
Why do the moon, venus and mercury have phases

>Most trolls are Americans
Damn Frogs

It's up there is swear

and many of them WE WUZ KANGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=uD679zUBiB0
youtube.com/watch?v=7jvHB5EYGBg
youtube.com/watch?v=VMCdhTcE_TM

Everything that disagrees with your worldview is a photoshop, psyop, or outright fraud.

da fuck these video video compression artifacts

don't question his argument or his sources

Exactly.

I suppose that is acceptable. If we acknowledge we are just someone else's program, what difference does it make? Our reality is real enough to us, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

are you the same webm spammer who promised he would go look for it? or have you taken up his mantel

The ISS can be observed with fucking binoculars. There is literally no reason to go out and see it for yourself.
isstracker.com/

grab it before this thread gets 404

what is this supposed to be?

Check out the giant in space around 3:28.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJw5lE9089o

I call that "Fata Morgana">>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)

go back to /x/

>1 post by this ID

Looked hard for it, haven't caught a glimpse
Wires

Because we're spinning like a record

what is this implying?

They are filming with camera pointed at the window and we can see a reflection of astronauts face in it. But idiots with IQ

DETE DIS

But why would they fake all of this?

>what is shadows?
go to bed Arne

Hm the arrow doesn't help to spot any. Can you explain in more detail?

its the shape of one of those large onion rings, with a hole at the top, and lens shaped.

>Looked hard for it, haven't caught a glimpse
I find that very hard to believe. Either you aren't trying or you are utterly incompetent as an astronomer

Do you have any friends who are into astronomy? I bet they'd be happy to help.

Shieeeeiet there's a rope. What does this mean?

There's literally nothing there, please consider suicide. It is the only way to treat your condition.

It means the narative is slipping

SHUT IT DOWN

why would the green screen be on his shirt in that first clip?
>being this retarded

i don't get it

Am i retarded?

>tfw it all makes sense

It's all a disc based system. We live inside a jukebox.