/jbp/

So is Jordan Peterson officially redpilled? He has been more careful in the past, but his last lecture, the whole latter half is basically thin-veiled nazi propaganda. ''Oh look how orderly, great and obsessed with purity these bad nazis are''. Then he goes on to show the literal nazi propaganda featuring their view on the disgusting jews.

This is all light material in the eyes of those already redpilled, but the average normie has never had to face such uncritical view of nazis. What makes it powerful it's presented by nice guy Peterson, someone who doesn't like nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBWyBdUYPgk

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermyprofile.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get in homos :D

please respond

Fucking hell why do my threads always die.

Watching now, seems like a good video so far

I mean the man was already anti-communist and recognizes cultural marxism and Jewish Bolshevism. That's like 2 steps away from 88.

Watching now. I don't think he realizes that sometimes you need uprisings and dictators. At least then you have a chance to create something that might turn out well, whereas the alternative is ANTIFA and Leftists in general dragging us to a guaranteed 1984.

Just maybe, when your nation is overrun with Bolsheviks, and Bolshevism is a Jewish creation, and 52% of Bolsheviks are Jewish but Jews are less than 2% of the general population, and Bolshevism has been the most ungodly genocidal force in human history, you just might decide you need to get rid of the fuckin Jews. It's not unreasonable.

I saw a thread about Israel's treachery die with less than 100 posts. Meanwhile the "How do wee fix womyn, guise?!?!?" bullshit is always pushed way over the bump limit.

Fuck this shit.

Thanks for posting in my ebic thread.

I've seen this lecture before (from another year) and I swear he wasn't anywhere near this sympathetic to nazis. I hope it made a viewer or two really think if the nazis were wrong after all or not.

yep

stop shilling ecelebs.

Peterson is not a nazi or sympathetic to nazis except on a basic human level of being sympathetic to other human beings. His reading list contains Ordinary Men which discusses the massacres of Jews in Poland and other parts of Eastern Europe.

JIDF lives here cant be talking about the Israelis bad goy

What would Dr. Peterson say about me?

Jews and Nazis are both shit, and I'm tired if this phony "nazi white power" bullshit. Just defend your country whatever the fucking color.

>Watching now. I don't think he realizes that sometimes you need uprisings and dictators
Exactly. And I wonder why he does it.

How do we get confirmation that he's aware of the jewish tricks? On paper he should know about them, he sounds unusally understanding towards nazis, but... I dunno.

>''ecelebs''
GET OUT JIDF

"45 mins on Nazi Mr Proper"

Literally Hitler with your high openness and conscientiousness, introversion and disagreeableness.

He's incredibly perceptive, so there's no way he hasn't noticed the (((common denominator))).

He's "understanding" because he knows that anyone can become anything and do anything if they don't have self-knowledge. The malleability of consciousness and personality.

If he came out and said "well I can see their point, these fuckin kikes are devious mass murdering avaricious thieves" he'd be instantaneously ruined. But it's true. He can not merely reject solutions to problems out of hand on the grounds that they're mean and cause suffering.

Democracy has failed and it's time to openly admit it and accept it. The alternative is dangerous, but provides more hope than the status quo. That's how dire these times are. We have nothing to lose anyway.

you reply to the wrong post?

Fuck pekka good thread, does he name the Jews and what are his thoughts about natsco

He's not redpilled, ironpilled is more like it. Sort yourself out etc.

what book is that cap from?

Yes fugg sorry

This was meant for Watch it out yourself, his lectures are actually bretty informative.

The only reason I'm really doubting it is he has so adamantly pushed the ''always speak the truth'' -thing. Is it possible he's more like, ''abstaining from telling the truth'' to save his career and life'' maybe. I don't know what to think.

I have suspected for a while that Peterson is a covert Nazi.

He needs to be careful. As he flies too close to the sun and gains in popularity, if he gets exposed as a Hitler lover his career will be in ruins permanently

Although he also constantly cites Victor Frankl and 'Mans search for meaning' which I initially found to be an inspiring book but then began to seriously question the extent of his concentration camp suffering. He was only in Aushwitz for 4 days before being moved on to a work camp etc. Seems like typical exaggeration tactics

I love Peterson's lectures. The shorter ones on "bite-sized philosophy" are also very inspirational.

Maybe he is. He probably won't get any closer than this. It's pretty cool he can show literal nazi propaganda in class like that and get away with it though.

i know peterson is a fan of solzhenitsyn, has he ever talked about 200 years together?

>ironpilled
>doesn't lift

I don't think he is a Nazi, just a traditionalist who makes very good arguments for tradition using modern philosophy psychology and some various sciences to support his claim. At best I think he understands what actually potentially drives society to be "nazi-like" and is sympathetic to their motivation in that respect (though he would still view that society as monstrous). He is good at what he does and is immensely valuable because of that but I wouldn't project more onto him then what is already there.

Link?

I think the alternatives are way to dangerous, especially if we look at the current elite. Also the question is, is there really democracy at the Moment, because the politicans almost never decide the way the people actualy want. I'm convinct that we need small units, with less than 5 million People and direct democracy.

Shieeet OP, I was just watching a Sam Harris & Jordan Peterson debate.

>mfw I have a very similar profile to Mein Fuhrer

I'm still not as great a man as he was though, and never will be, but he changed my life with his talk of willpower and determination.

discovermyprofile.com/

the actual video is 43 min or something, the cunt

Democracy as we have now is a sham, yes.

But it seems that democracy, even in its pure and honest form, is designed to become what we have now. "Freedom" is so free that it is left vulnerable to co-optation and hijacking.

Drones on about the holohoax as if it were real.
Talks about the nazis as if they were the bad guys
and not the jews. Not all bad though.

Thanks

shut it down

GET INTO THE COMMENTS AND TELL HIM ABOUT SOLZHENITSYN'S BOOK, "200 YEARS TOGETHER", THE BIGGEST RED PILL ON THE JEWS EVER AND ONE OF THE MOST BANNED BOOKS IN HISTORY FOR IT.

Bump

ill bump one more time

SOMEBODY DROPPED THE FUCKIN BOMB

bump

where is that postet user?

Wow, I can't believe Peterson likes Neetshe... it's the guy that told Adolf about the übermensch. Fucking wow.

It's in the comment section, sort out for ''new'' instead of ''popular'' comments. Or whatever they are called in english, my jewtube is in fingloidish :D

based professor kermit

But also the hierachy is, one or a few man at the top and the hole thing is going into the trash. So even the hijacking is less of a danger, if we minimise the amount of possible foreigin agents (hence the smaller units) and involve as many trusthworthy men in the decsion as possible.

I liked his story about the mentally ill guy and the dog. He seemed a bit excited about how organized the nazis were even if he said they went to an organizational extreme.

Actually the really funnny thing is that Peterson has said he is highly open and highly conscientious. That's the combination that hitler had.

Its mine too, 98th percentile open, 80 percentile conscientious.

It is a very weird place to be. Respecting tradition and being open to change. Rips you up inside.

May I ask where you got those measurements. I'm kind of new to Peterson and I'm very curious about his way of looking at things.

Peterson thinks the SJWs are the Nazis.

He may have made the leap and understand that the Jews basically inverted nazisim creating white genocide and the SJW along with cultural Marxism to destroy our religion history and philosophy.

Anyone with half a brain knows it. Maybe getting attacked pushed him over the edge.

I would also like to know how to measure myself plz

today, given the destruction of tradition, this combination seems logical and highly necessary

discovermyprofile.com/

>He may have made the leap and understand that the Jews basically inverted nazisim

The Marxist/Bolshevik Jewry pre-dates Nazism. Nazism was the predictable, logical immune response to such a disease.

I've got a feeling that the defining trait of Sup Forums is low Agreeableness. Possibly high IQ as well. Too bad constructing a valid reproducible test on an anonymous fluid population is fucking impossible.

My agreeableness is average. However my neuroticism is 92%. IQ was measured 148 when I was 16

>However my neuroticism is 92%
How do you fucking survive? Anyway my point was that only a person low in agreeableness could handle being flamed relentlessly and the separation from ego that Sup Forums/anonymity entails.

Makes sense. I'd add low extroversion.

Well, I had suicidal depression until I was 28. But somehow 20 years of lifting and meditation somehow let me survive. I work full-time aswell and had some relationships, which, surprisingly, didn't fail because of me.

And I think, you just get used to the shit here. I was angry the first time someone told me to kill myself and similar stuff, but after a while you just shrug it off like all the gore posting. - I still hate some of the Polish trolls though.

Red pilled AF

Do the self authoring program and get yourself together.

He came across as a eugenicist on his video about IQ

I remember watching one video where he almost started talking about Jews in academia, but them decided not to.

>peterson
bump

>t. Mohammed Mohammed

bump, jesus i hate nu/pol/

Good thread Timo I'll watch this after work

How long do you think he would last in academia if he named the Jew?
I don't think he would even get a chance to finish the lecture...

Realistically, it probably is necessary. There's just not going to be jobs for anyone with a sub-90 IQ in a few YEARS, not even generations. Either we find a way to increase IQ via training, or they'll just wind up in prison or killing themselves recklessly. Personally I think breeding programs and voluntary sterilization are the way of the future if we don't go full Bene Tleilaxu with artificial wombs in the near future.

link?

Judging by his class at least one of them is a plant. Cops would be called immediately, 15 minute response time, so it depends on when he named the jew.

After that I expect he'd literally go to jail, post bail, then get imprisoned for hate speech.

Sorry, I don't have time to find it right now.
If you want to look for it yourself, in the video he is sitting down with some other guy while taking questions from a audience.

>tfw Jew tier neurotic

Welcome to the club.

You're a fucking normie.

Dude, you're fucked up!

daily reminder Peterson does not care about us becoming a minority or us being wiped out completely because somalian immigrants are more conservative so its okay

Thank you for reminding us that Peterson is just another cucked, liberal Boomer.

I was thinking the exact same thing, user. I finished the video a few hours ago.

yes, he brought it up at a recent speech and said he doesn't know why it hasn't been translated into English. Obv he knows why.

Order yourself bucko

Stop being so agreeable.

Either one of these two

Towards the end during the Q and A
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU

Did you fake it, or are you really such a complete dick?!

I'm basically shy, over-emotional and kinda gullible, I guess I would be a cute girlfriend, if I wasn't a man.

oops

>Just defend your country whatever the fucking color.
Exactly what the Nazis said, retard.

gee, i wonder who could be behind this post

I think he is just trying to expose his students to multiple perspectives like a real teacher.

Didn't fake it, but I'm not really a dick either.

>I still hate some of the Polish trolls though.
What?! These are the least to trouble me.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this Peterson guy? Why is he such an e-celeb here? He's a Canadian professor for psychology? So?

Yeah I don't like Naz-

>hear about Jordan Peterson
>he is a New Intellectual Voice
>get curious
>anons say he is on Joe Rogan podcast
>download podcast
>start listening with curiosity
>for the first ten minutes, hear: "oh, that guys an asshole.

> "Yeah he's an asshole."

>"Can you believe what an asshole he is?"
>"almost as bad as that other asshole"
>"well, he's ALWAYS been an asshole"
>after 10 mins shut off in disgust
You Get One Chance To Make A First Impression

that is fucking hilarious, also

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

>triggered Heeb detected

I post like 20 times a day, so It's uncommon at best

Are we sure about the Bolsheviks being Jews? I had a Jew tell me they were about in line with the general Jew population.