Canadian weakness improvement/Collapse Thread

The men of Canada are both weak and stupid. They were sent to school and intentionally taught wrong.

I think it explains their predicament.

They know that thing are wrong but cannot articulate why. They are catty. They attack any leaf who dares suggest canada isn't the best thing since Jesus. We've all seen it happen.

I believe that by continually apprising them of their severe issues that we can improve things for them.

Please post facts about their failing economy, sexual amorality and reduced quality of life and freedom below..

Home capital is collapsing. 320k healthcare pensions are tied up in that.

look at this graph. Their life's work is being JUST'd.

Leafs, stop pulling your pecker.

It makes you poltiically ineffective, it weakens your drive and ability to display righteous anger.

Pro-tip: leafs, if you suck 20 000 dicks for 50 bucks a pop you can become a mllionaire, tax free.

Our leader is a despicable traitor, our people are weak and open to being replaced by savages and bug people, we're taxed to hell and back
but
I'm really glad I don't live in the UK. At the very least we don't have Muslim hordes marching through the streets calling for our deaths (yet)

When filling out an appiclation, always say you are diverse. it is now entirely subjective.

Your whole country is a company town/pension ponzi scheme.

European making European art, that's a nazi.

European making non-eauropean art, that's an appropriating nazi.

This chart is important. You were never taught to know why.

Obsessed much
Lmao

There is a run underway.

The 320k pensions are going to dissappear unless everyone else's pensions can bail out the entity those pensions were used to shore up..

>Home capital group

It's a failing bank that was using customer deposits to fund high risk mortgages. How is this even a critique of our economy? Do you think the US or the UK don't have banks that do this?

This is a canda thread. Expect Canada posts. Canadians cannot be relied on to host a canada thread.

Britpol sends it's regards

>The men of Canada are both weak and stupid.

You prefer the boys of Canada, don't you Brit user? :)

Canadian men have high estrogen levels from all of the birth control pills in the water.

The most effeminate posters are all from southern ontario.

When will Canada housing apocalypse start pol? 2020? 2024? Also how can I profit

>> Great-Britain
I don't give a shit about the opinion of someone who can't keep his colonies.

In canada, it is legal to recieve oral pleasure from your dog.

It is not considered gay, since dogos cannot verbalize their gender.

In Canada's most populous province, the sex ed curriculum was designed by a pedo.

Canadians like it too much to change it, despite international outcry that it is a grooming program.

is this John? Hi John.

Rural Canada is good. Too bad the population and GDP of it is like 4,000

>is this John? Hi John.

leaf madness

Canadians think people abroad like them.

Canadians think themselves nice. We've all dealt with them. They ain't nice.

the boys miss you, John.

Imagine for yourself a character, a model personality, whose example you determine to follow, in private as well as in public.

John from Marstar?

Post your guns, bong