If Mecca and Medina were nuked, would Islam cease to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Has-the-Kaaba-ever-been-destroyed-by-human
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, all muslims would shut down if the central cube is destroyed.

Easiest way to commence WWIII. Also, forget about your (((greatest ally))) once you nuke Mecca, the sandnogs will zerg rush them for that.

no, they'd make an even bigger cube right on the crater after they get back from raping and pillaging the entire world in revenge. any muslims in other countries would "activate" into mudslim mode, with red glowing eyes and would make chimpouts look like amateur hour

Pretty much this.
Its like in star wars when the clones shut off.
The cube commands them all.

>American education

quora.com/Has-the-Kaaba-ever-been-destroyed-by-human

Can't fucking wait to be back in the UK

Cockroaches supposedly survive nuclear war, and Muslims are personified cockroaches.

this kill the borgcube you kill the borg /thread

kek'd

Based Estonian

They'll spilt into more denominations and the middle east will plunge into religious civil war. Sunni, shia and all the other strains of islam hate each other and want to wipe each other out. Destroying the monolith is just and excuse for them to make more strains then fight it out.

This

Thats a BIG NO NO, you do that and all hell will break lose. I mean end of the world shit. Mooslims will bomb everything.

It would create a black hole and suck all the sandniggers to another gallaxy.

Pretty much this.

ex-muslim here.
It won't change anything guys.
They see the destruction of their holy sites as signs for the end days.
Doing that will turn them against the whole world, no more secular muslims, every muslim will throw himself at the responsible.
This is the only scenario where Shiias and Sunnis might actually unite against one enemy.

So throw a dirty bomb on it, let them dance around in circles and get cancer if they want.

That's okay, they'd lose.

>convert to islam
>bomb the cube

Sounds like the deer fuc/k/ers

First two posts in a thread by two different Estiis. Has this ever happened? Odd.

You sure? Many of them are in Europe already.
Imagine Iran and Saudi arabia working together.
Gives me the heeby jeebies.
The only good thing to come out of this if we can pin it on Israel, then they would fucking disembowel every fucking kike on the planet.

Isn't Mecca supposed to be under the protection of Allah?

Wouldn't it getting nuked in the middle of prime-haj completely disprove that?

A man can hope.

No that means doomsday has came and muslims going to enjoy their ethernal life.
Pry for Allah, he may forgive your sins.

Agreed, it's an anomaly. I guess it must be Real Eesti Hours right now.

No, it is not under the protection of god, destroying it is nothing but a "sign".
I'm actually half leaf, from my mother's side, and I was always at odds between Christianity and Islam.

No you fucking idiot

They'd chimpout, get mad sympathy from useful idiots, then rebuild it somewhere else and come up with an excuse to call that new place the actual correct position.

>This is the only scenario where Shiias and Sunnis might actually unite against one enemy.
Okay, that sentence is too weird too read. Like, I know it technically make sense, but those guy not hating each other just doesn't make sense.

That doesn't actually do much, though. An ethnovirus is the only way Islam will slow down, let alone recede. And that's not going to happen. Even if it did, it'd only be Arabs and all the cucked ethnicities that took up Islam would still be around ruining South East Asia

>posts from computer
>posts from phone

Its not rocket science, its samefagging

Islam is ideology of stupid people to extract resurces from you autist faggs.
They are winning btw. They are outbreeding you. And you can't nuke stupid.

I would be very demoralizing, the destruction of holy sites would cause people to loose faith.

Easier than you think

Well any one od you guys can go to the Kaaba, but the US has already fed Saudi Arabia enough Anti-missile systems to stop any potential attack.
Glassing it is impossible, a drone could do a lot of damage though.

Someone really should blow up the monolyth.

Display of strength alone doesn't accomplish much unless it's followed by ruthless indoctrination. This is how the japanese spirit was crushed.
Indoctrination alone won't accomplish much either because muslims perceive western culture as inferior.
This is why you have to nuke the shit out of them first (so they can learn which culture is superior) and then give them feminism, fags and video games (so they would become cucks forever).
Islam would disappear by 2050.

You should post the gif.

No but it would provoke a massive muslim chimpout and give the rest of the world a good reason to genocide them

/thread

They would get mad and end up altering their interpretation of their religious doctrines to account for it. It's a common thing with end of the world cults. When a sacred prophecy is violated, you just make excuses.

Not the fun answer, but accurate

Estonia is one of the most autistic countries on the planet, it is no surprise that there are so many of us here despite our small population size.

Why are you so evil?
You betray your kin?

No idea, but there's only one way to find out.

Lol just like the fucking Zerg they are

>nuke the rock
>blame it on antifa and communists
>??????
>lean back and enjoy the show

Kin?
Arabs? Nah, I'm a half leaf half berber, the worst genetic compound possible, right after half turk half indian.
Also, this is just speculation and brainstorming.
This isn't a realistic scenario.
I personally don't care for muslims, they are winning in natural selection and we can do nothing about it.

>not blaming it on Israel

oy vey, thanks goyim

the koran says is WILL be destroyed and that it is a sign of the end times

here u go germanbro

This

Basically this... but they don't just shut down, the self destruct while screaming allah Akbar.

It's paradoxical, but it's likely to do the opposite.

So like legion from mass effect

My body is ready...

He posted it!

Islam would cease to exist if we quietly outlawed it and made ICE rapidly raid and deport all the Muslims overnight then ended all trade, communication, and travel with the Middle East.

If I would kill Donald Trump with my bare hands, would that be the end of memes?

>implying mudslimes can do anything against someone who is not defenceless child, women or elder
If they start chimping out, they will be wiped out
But then again, pisslam is for hiveminds. Once hive center is destroyed, they will die off

fpbp

reported to colgate for hate speech

As fun as that would be, I'm afraid you would have to kill at the very least the majority of them.

Only when thinned dowm the the hundreds would they reconsider adapting to society, slowly getting assimilated with each generation until it became just another story told around the campfire.

Bet you love this guy dontcha roach?

based fpbp

In all seriousness, if Mecca was destroyed then that would take away a pillar of Islam.

What is the penalty for not going to Mecca when you have the ability to do so? Don't know. But in this case if Mecca no longer exists, then you don't have the ability to go there, so there should be no penalty.

KSA would probably just expand the boundaries of Mecca to be outside of the blast radius, and everyone would go there to see and take home a chunk of the radioactive glass. Meccatite. Of course they'd die from exposure but that's the price you pay.

Kek

So what if Islam didn't existed?

If a single smile can bring about great happiness it is worth protecting it!

If the fallout kills people in Israel, then we are talking.

Well there would also be Jerusalem.

Anyways the black cube has been vandalised a few times and it remains.

Destroy the alpha signal and the hivemind will shut down.

The Muslims would probably take France down, Sweden down, Pakistan and and half of India would become ashes and massive carnage in Europe that hasn't been seen since world war 2. The chimp out wouldn't be as severe in the Americas because they're like less that 1% of our population. The Hispanic and poor whites would slaughter the Somalis in wholesale. China would probably take advantage of the situation and geneocide their own Asian Muslims. It would be the 3rd Crusade.

Forget a Nuke; Someone ought to at least throw an RPG at it for shits and giggles