If you raise a black child in a white family, it will act white

If you raise a black child in a white family, it will act white

If you raise a white child in a black family, it will act black.

Therefore it's the conditions and education you receive, not your race, that determines who you are.

So tell me, how can you possibly say that all the races aren't equal?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4477594/Horrific-images-tortured-Kansas-boy-Adrian-Jones.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that being raised by negros makes you behave like an uncivilized hooligan raises the question on the genetic mental state of negro.

>It's another "Natural selection applies to everything but Humans" episode.

A lion raised like a domestic cat may act cute most of the time but it is still a wild animal and can snap and kill you at any moment.

Minnesota study

Adoption studies disagree with you.

This

Going to take the bait.

This is simply not true. If a black child is raised in a white family, he is still going to have a significantly lower IQ than the average white. He will also be les successful in life than the average white.

/thread

sage and hide

So what you are saying is that we should kill the adults and take care of the children.

*less successful

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4477594/Horrific-images-tortured-Kansas-boy-Adrian-Jones.html

Look, if you want to go around blowing black dudes go ahead, you probably won't get killed

this

>Minnesota study
Thread's over folks.

>If you raise a white child in a black family, it will act black.
So you admit that niggers are bad parents?

>black family
user, I...

Can i get the cliff notes on the Minnesota study? Thanks.

Nope, There was a social experiment By a Swedish University, where a Swedish family adopted a baby from Mongolia.
And he was raised exactly in the same conditions as a Swedish kid.

After some Psychological and IQ test, they found out that the Mongolian Kid has the same IQ and behaviors as his brothers that were raised in Mongolia.

So this experiment proved that Genetics play a great role at characterising the human, not the environment.

Blacks naturally have higher testosterone and therefore will act more agressively. But culture plays most of the influence

It's all in the culture niggers, muslims, mexicans etc. they all have a culture with shitty work ethics no respect for others etc most european cultures are opposite to those but adopt a child from africa it will still be more likely to act like the biological parents nature/nurture so it takes a few generation to fully "convert" them to another culture

>If you raise a black child in a white family, it will act white
Except that's been proven not to be the case. It helps a little, but the IQ and crime gap is still large.

sauce or it never happened

except if you did any research at all you would know that a black kid raised by white parents still has a higher likelihood of being a criminal

have more

oh so definitely biology/evolution plays no role.

glad that's sorted.

cookie?

And even moar

You nurture faggots have been on the retreat for 50 years. Go read some shit on twins studies and You'll discover much in life is predetermined.

Yeah, being black and being a nigger are two different things, often seen on conjunction with each other.

Who is Colin Kapernick?

Saw it in our University magazine years ago, here's a similar experiment :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Nurture has been gettin BTFOd for decades.

The science is settled you fuckwads, genetics(and epigentics) is everything

lol of the 4 half casts I know 3 of them fell in with the blacks and the other has serious issues but at least acts white. All raised by single moms too, imagine that!

What about children who were raised by wolves?

It's called the bell curve retard
Black kids at rich white schools still do poorly
Rich black people commit more crime than even poor white people

Really made me think

Southerners also have high testosterone, doesn't make them behave like apes.

Africans are violent by nature, plain simple.

Raise CUNT get a CUNT

this.....op you are fag

nature and nurture

I'd rather retrain a black-raised white, than risk a white-raised black

This is a bait right?
There have done studdies on these
yes in first few years children when rised in white families are good and act ''white'' and eaven their IQ is on one level with white chilkdren but after puberty hits they becouse black again.

Not true since the black child will look towards those of his own race for role models outside of the home which is the reason that even good black parents can't stop their children from becoming shit.
Whites have a wider range of role models and so we could land anywhere on the board. Niggers have nigger role models and most successful niggers still like to act like violent ghetto niggers and tell other niggers that's the way to act.

>a fucking baconstrip

But one kid isn't really an experiment, 100 would be better.
What was his adoptive Swedish siblings IQ?
What was his adoptive parents IQ?
Are we supposed to assume that they were any more intelligent?

A black child raised in a white family will "talk" white, it will understand white culture, it will know how to swim, etc. However, repeat this experiment many times, with both white and black children, and there will still be psychometric differences between the average black child and the average white child.

Noice, I haven't found this one yet. Thanks

You are arguing for nuture vs. Nature, while in reality both play a role in shaping an individual. Try to think harder you shitskin, I know that's difficult for you.