Can someone provide any non feelings based reasons why bestiality should be illegal?

Can someone provide any non feelings based reasons why bestiality should be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3303177/pensioner-64-filmed-having-sex-with-dogs-at-bestiality-party-is-spared-jail-after-claiming-she-did-not-realise-it-was-illegal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Consent.

Same reason sex or entering into legally binding contracts with children is wrong.

thesun.co.uk/news/3303177/pensioner-64-filmed-having-sex-with-dogs-at-bestiality-party-is-spared-jail-after-claiming-she-did-not-realise-it-was-illegal/

This poor woman has been shamed by her community for doing something she enjoyed and that did not hurt the animal.

Leave the horse alone, Nigel.

do cows consent to be killed for meat?

"Being an animal" is a social construct.

agreed

>tfw you just used that argument on a vegetarian.

eating animals provides nourishment and sustenance
fucking animals provides nothing that your own hand can't give you

So it's not about consent then?

>Sup Forums is silent about this important ethical topic

You could get a disease and your cock will fall off.

that is sensible but then we don't ban people from having unprotected sex with people with HIV

bump
if you see this and don't answer my question your mother will become pregnant from a bull

What about animal on human penetration then? A dog mounting and fucking someone sounds like consent to me

biologically it's unnatural and self-destructive.

sex is for procreation, not pleasure.

they're mentally ill. if you wouldn't let a retard bash his face into a wall or a suicidal person kill themselves, then you wouldn't let a person attracted to animals fuck them.

quit endorsing mentally ill behavior.

If a 3 year old child wants to consent to a legally binding financial contract for life and the adult wants to as well....that doesn't mean it should be allowed.

There are no known animal-human diseases catchable through intercourse (at least with dog/horse).

The chemical and biological components of different animal's sexual fluids aren't evolved to encounter each other, so bestiality with virtually all animals is causing some form of harm to the animal and the person at least at the chemical level. This harm can be negligible with some mammal species, but the biological differences still pose the risk of spreading disease between species. Remember that AIDs is believed to have originated from apes in the Congo. Moreover, different species have different sized body parts, so sexual action can easily result in major physical damage.

Degradation of society isn't a fun ride.

Theres a difference between a lifelong financial contract and a dog fucking you

Looks like you missed the point. I guess I'm not surprised.

I'd use an analogy to explain to you how, but it looks like you don't understand what those are.

I cant remember if it was Jesus or Confucius who said those very words