I was born and raised in Norway but my parents are from Pakistan. I've partaken in drugs, alcohol...

I was born and raised in Norway but my parents are from Pakistan. I've partaken in drugs, alcohol, women and everything else common white folks do and 90% of my friends are scandinavian white people.

Why do so many people still hate people like me?

I learned German for 5 years in school but when i was in Germany and tried speaking it to strangers they just thought i was some immigrant and told me to fuck off.

Getting a visa for USA takes ages, I get "randomly" checked all the time and the border control is a pain the ass.

I get weird looks whenever I go out with white females

Why does stuff like this happen? How can i prevent it?

Don't.

On average people who look like you commit more crimes than the native people.

I don't think you can prevent it. Just accept that it happens and keep doing your thing

try going back to pakistan

Because you are an immigrant, being born in Norway does not make you norwegian, you can prevent it by going back to your homeland, pakistan where 70% of you are inbred cousin fuckers

The only real solution is to get rich, the upper classes feel themselves above petty nations and their people.

The lower classes know they need a nation filled with their people, you're not one of them.

>Why does stuff like this happen?
Because the vast majority of the people of your race are absolute sub-humans
>How can I prevent it?
Live in a sandnigger country, or just deal with being different

same, I'm Latino and this suit happens all the time. Just remember that it ultimately doesn't matter, and you just gotta keep living life

That looks like the fat turd I squeezed out earlier
Had to get a wad of toilet paper to move it because I laid it horizontally across the toilet hole just like that and it wouldn't flush

Pakis belong in pakistan, go kill yourself
>I was born here
>I speak german
>Where are my privileges?
They are worse than the turckroaches at least they know their place

It's why we call blacks African Americans and not Americans. You will never be white OP

Why not fly to Germany and claim the gibs?

It's because you're a dirty fucking paki and you should kill yourself

Here is your answer.

This man is a true American.

Being degenerate doesn't make you norwegian, fucker.

With your complexion I'd guess that at a glance most people just assume you're one of these refugee immigrant shits. Do you have an accent? If you don't then hearing you talk fluently would probably quickly alleviate any preconceptions about being foreign to local ways. If you do then work on losing the accent.

Same user. I never felt weird around white people until Sup Forums. Now I think every white person is a white nationalist who hates me and wants to kill me. I hate my own people. I don't fit in with them because I can't speak spanish. I'm dying for a sense of a homeland and an identity but I feel like I don't have one now. Sup Forums has ruined me

It's not your country. It will never be your country. You will always be a foreigner in Norway and the rest of Europe, no matter what you do. That's what being an immigrant means.

Leave the west, shitskin.

>women
Rapist

I ask you how would I be looked upon in pakistan if I was seen with a pakistani girl? If you didn't lock all your girls away and use ours as a sexual playground I think things would be different.

this, go back to your sandbox shit hole poo skin

Stop trying to act white, you'll never be white.
If you never breed, I'd be fine with you being in a white country, but that isn't exactly a great deal for you. You'd be better off in Pakistan.

>Why
Because you resemble feces much like that "food" you got there in your picture. If God wanted me to want you around there wouldn't be these feelings.

>Pakistan
Hey Pajeet, in
>pic Related
Did you just pick up your poo?
I know you have a shit fetish put presenting it like Food is too much

this, pic related

Just hang in there lad

You can't. It's the equivalent of a European in Pakistan.

>1 post by this ID
Reply to someone or don't and confirm this is a slide thread.

your racial IQ is much lower, your genetic predisposition to crime much higher, and you are invaders

Kill yourself. Thats the only way to prevent this.

You can't. Curse your parents for dooming you to a life of being an outcast everywhere you go

lol

where do you live?

Sup Forums isn't much better if you're white. being racially aware in modern day america as a white person is fucking terrible because you can spot the downward, potentially irreversible, demographic and political trends that will ensure a terrible future for all.

well said.

>Sup Forums has ruined me
No it hasn't, They have.

You'd have a sense of community if your family stayed true to their roots instead of pretending they're white

Maybe you should go to Pakistan and find out why your people aren't very well liked.

>I've partaken in drugs, alcohol, women and everything else common white folks do

Go back to Pakistan and take those people with you.

>parents are from pakistan.
Fuck off mate.

Go back to Pakistan.

Congratulations. You're part of a demographic that is widely hated by the natives of the country that you consider home. This is likely not due to any individual failing on your part--you seem fairly assimilated. But many of your kind aren't, and you're tainted by association with their misdeeds.
From here you need to decide who you identify with more--your country and the natives of it, or your ethnic group. If it's the latter, you need to go back to your ancestral lands and stay there. If it's the former, and you truly feel like your host country is your home, and you love it, and would be willing to fight to preserve it--then you will have to endure this and prove them wrong.
Be the best you can. Be an exception. Many people rightly see you as an invader and an outsider; you need to prove that you're worthy of their respect and inclusion. If you love your country and your people, you will do it, and they will learn to accept you. If not? It's best you leave. The choice is yours.

This.

That's fucking bait you retards.
> 0 answers from this id

As a fellow Middle easterner. Please stop seeking approval and wanting/pretending to be white. Its fucking embarrassing.

if thisis real ,thenh i hope some norwegian drives you over. Fucking cancer on this planet. You belong into your homeland not into the genetic oppositeof your people.

People will like/dislike you based on your own merits, generally. There may be a tiny percentage of the worst Stormfront whites that genuinely will dislike you based on the color of your skin, but you'll see them coming from a mile away.
Most Sup Forumsfags want a white nation to live in. That doesn't mean they wish you ill.

People treat you like that because fucking look at the world. Look at what people who look like you do.

You get associated with them and will continue to do so as long as Muslim terrorism, "rapefugess", refusal to integrate, and general unpleasantness exist in the world.

Because you're not bloody norwegian. Everyone knows it, even norwegian young people who accept you tacitly. They are brainwashed enough that they think it's ok, but one can never brainwash a human enough that they instinctively think it's logical for a pakistani to be considered fully norwegian

race is integral to your cultural understanding.

Imagine if some white boi went to pakistan. He does some of your people's cultural stuff, he wears similar clothes, adopts a few of the same attitudes. Is he pakistani? Are his children?

Especially if he AND his white wife went to pakistan and make WHITE kids there.

use your noodle. Go home and accept your heritage

>Learned multiple languages
>Can't learn how to upload an image not intended for Ants

Why live?

Are you voting for Hadia to be the next Sultana?

Why do you eat logs of shit?

Tldr; I am a paki but I have white friends and do sick stuff like drink smoke and have sex, I am a white folk! Why do people hate me and look at me differently! ?!?!? I am white!

>If you love your country and your people, you will do it, and they will learn to accept you.
>they will learn to accept you

will never happen. he will never be equal in social status to the natives.

Take it from a bitter someone who lived in Japan and tried to "fit in" for 6 years and knows Japanese.

Because you do not fucking belong in white lands you fucking brown rat piece of shit. You are an invader and your very presence means the destruction of our past.
Fuck you you piece of shit. I will hate you faggots until you leave our fucking lands. I do not care how cool you are or if we could be friends under different circumstances because the situation is as it is. Your people are not short in number or lacking space to live. You could take the wealth of africa but instead you encroach upon us when we are few.
Fuck you faggot. You are killing us and asking us to love you while you do it. I cannot care for you or your people because you are our murderers.

But Pakistan isn't his homeland, you silly geese.

>I was born and raised in Norway but my parents are from Pakistan

Kind of answered your own question there, sport.

Neither is Norway you mountain kike.

Really, you're asking this question on Sup Forums? What are you, one of these SJWs that wants to show how racist Sup Forums is?

If you are by any means a reasonable average intelligent person, you would have got the information by googling.

However, I can spare some time. There are not very much mixed-race couples in europe. Basically immigrants stick to themselves because mostly they make up the lowest income class, where nationality and belief is important. They tend to marry amongst their own.

It depends in which city you were. Former GDR territory including east Berlin and certain rural areas in west germany are no-go areas for black/brown ppl. Also ppl in big citys dont like to speak with strangers.

Yes, yes it is.

>How can i prevent it?
Return to your ancestral lands

Go back to your shit country and get out of the west to faggot. You'll always be the the elephant in the room and people will never treat you the same as a European.

Its honestly because know your inferior. Now kill yourself and your shit family

Silly fucking medkit.

>white boy is born in pakistan

>he's a pakistani ;)

Ever wonder why it doesn't work the other way around? Globalism just means anti white

get out, shitskin

You will never be Norwegian OP. The only place you are welcome is in the ummah. You may have strayed from the path but Allah forgives the sinner.

true europeans will hate you, shitskins, no matter where your whore mother fart you out

You are not a Norwegian, you are racially a paki and that means you are almost certainly lightly inbred and you have a 50% chance of being hopelessly inbred.
You are different to us and we don't want you here - so go to Pakistan.
Our fathers ashes are here, yours are in a shithole far away.
You are a parasite.
Does that answer your question wretch?

Yes it is.

Jared Taylor, despite being born and raised in Japan for 16 didn't see Japan as his homeland and the Japanese didn't see him as Japanese either.

If he is of Pakistani origin, that's where he is from kike.

Move back to Pakistan, your language skills will make you a valuable asset to any business. You should be able to find a high paying job as the Great White Leafdom has absorbed all of the Pakistani upper class into a real estate inflation scam.

You should not care about what others do or say to you. Just live life accept that you're different and others will do in the future. Don't do drugs, don't rape, and don't commit crimes and people should start to accept you. If you already have completed all these steps you're on the right way. Keep up!

Fuck you swiss watch fag. Let him live with you

>drugs
Maybe with the degenerates you hang out with. I will take a guess and say they are neither sporty or ambitious. Probably not taking any useful education either. And fuck off back to sandland, you are all cowards running away

No, no it isn't you fucking market-sharter

>Partaken in women
You shouldn't be allowed to touch Norwegian women

I was being sarcastic, you inbred swede.

He will never be one of them. But he will be accepted as a familiar outsider and a member of the community all the same, or at least he would be here. Perhaps you scandis are different. It will take exceptional effort on his part, though, and a willingness to accept being ostracized until he's proved himself.

Stay the fuck out of the US.

>you are all cowards running away

This too. Your parents are leech pussies. Let me guess the cunts dont work and wanted to move to scandinavia for the welfare.

number!11!!!1

You don't belong here. Sorry man. Multiculturalism will never work, it's just easier if people stay in their own homelands.

People actually quite like the variety an extent of immigration brings. But what people don't like, and what creates great resentment, is european natives rapidly becoming minorities in their main cities, then being labelled as xenophobes when they express these legitimate concerns. Not only that, the extent to which we want to accommodate you, and to not be racist, has created a culture of western self hatred. We are the evils ones, who cause all the world's ills, and minorities are virtuous and always to be celebrated.

degenerate

When it comes to culture you cannot get over the first hurdle.
I know a lot of second generation pakis and they all wipe their arse with their left hand just like you do.

You were always ruinned, you just never realized it.
mixed mongrels like us lack any sense of nationalism in them. This is main cause of corruption in the resion as when they commit those act, they don't think they are hurting people that are like them (because mixed mongrel can't see each other as part of something bigger like pure races)

There is no way that family doesn't have some sort of hereditary brain cancer.

>my parents are from Pakistan. I've partaken in drugs, alcohol, women and everything else
>Why do so many people still hate people like me?
You just answered your own question.

It's another "some immigrants are ok so take in thousands so stop being a fascist!" episode

Trips have spoken
It's back to arse hole of the world for you
Wretch

Do me a biggy?
Punch yourself on the face

you can't, because you are a subhuman shitskin (and a degenerate one at that) and you will always be. so just either kill yourself or make everyone (you included) a favour and go back to your shitskin country where you will be just one in a crowd of shitskins and thus wont get wierd looks when you try to approach shitskin "girls"

White females for white men
Nigger
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>I've partaken in drugs, alcohol, women and everything else common white folks do
wtf? don't you understand that all these things are degenerative? your partaking of them is shameful - especially as a second generation immigrant. fuck man, how did you lose this badly???

We had/have a peaceful mono-culture and very few foreigners here for the longest time. Things changed drastically just in our own lifetimes, drastically for the worse.

Imagine you live in a nice neighbourhood with people like you, and then suddenly the government places 30% ghetto-niggers in your area. Naturally we won't know who is a 'nice' nig or not, and we won't really care. We want it like it was, it was much better.

How are you brother. Fellow Indian punjabi here from New York City. Aap kaise ho mere bhai? Hamare log raj karenge goreyo par. Inshallah

I don't know about Norway but 55% of British Paki marriages are to first cousins.

Im the same way. Im from. Borth India and people tell me I look either dominciam or pakistani. All of my friends are white for the most part and the woman I am dating is a professor at a Suny School and is also white.

you have to go back

Go to Pakistan, shitskins shouldn't live in Europe