ITALY YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fuYH7OfUPOk
archive.is/1CNYY
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riace
slate.com/blogs/wild_things/2013/11/15/green_anacondas_in_the_everglades_the_largest_snake_in_the_world_has_invaded.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there something dumber than thinking demographic problems in Europe can be solved re-populating with immigrants?

shhh goy

Thinking they'll assimilate that's what.

>automation is going to kill millions of jobs!
>we need to import millions of immigrants to fill jobs!
which is it? god fucking damn

Syrians might actually make Sicily whiter.

>oh good we can ruin our country with Arabs now

>a small town
Doesn't that usually refer to the people living there? I mean sure the buildings will still be there but but that's not exactly the "survival" of the town when its residents are gone or being phased out, is it?

Articles about Europe always take about overpopulation but then in the next second say Europe needs even more people to save the economy

And retards still buy the narrative

>We need to lower the population and birth rate if humanity but we also need mass immigration

a small native village in south america was losing population
now white people are key to its survival

More like why did the Italians think they needed to import terrorist sleeper agents into their country just to repopulate their country when all they needed to do was bone a couple more girls?

They're using the same argument here in Rutland Vermont. As if bringing in foreigners- who will most likely end up on public assistance- will help our community. We'd be far better off if we weren't raped by taxes; then maybe employers would come back to the region, and our native youth wouldn't need to relocate to find jobs

guys I'm feeling way depressed due to the latest events mainly this youtu.be/fuYH7OfUPOk

my country is fine but it's probably a matter of time till it gets here...
no one around me gives a fuck and are all pro EU and globalists and they think I'm getting paranoid.

Imma lay off this shit,it's eating me from the inside out and I feel powerless
stay strong brothers

This thread gets made twice a day at least

sage

Kek. That would be south of Brazil, today one of the richest areas and by coincidence with very low African rate.

Would be great if they demand a quota for European in Pakistan. It's not white enough and just shows Pakistani dudes. Needs diversity from other colours and religions.

If that sounds silly, howcome Pakistani are entitled to quota on brit sitcoms?

international finance killed everything including fertility rates and now their solution is to recklessly import people who will destroy the liberty and tolerance that allows them to come, all so they can squeeze a few more drops of blood from a stone

I fucking hate hearing about syrians every fucking where
I wanna remove them all

They are like the black death of the current times

Why would I want to move to pakistan?

Its a shithole with shitty racist people with a shitty religion.

Fuck them.

thinking you have a demographic problem at all? Like god forbid demand for labor increases massively and the Keynesian pyramid scheme collapses

They are ugly as sin

NOT YOU TOO ITALY
Nordics can die out but if we lose the Mediterraneans too then Europe is over.

Italy youth unemployment is at a fucking abysmal 39%. Why do they need more workers to save towns?

worried they'll be 3/4 arab instead of only 1/2?

The powers that be don't give a god damn whether Europe or Europeans survive or not. They just want those tax dollars to keep flowing and that economy to continue growing so their investments and retirement funds don't lose value. It's all a fucking Ponzi scheme and if Europeans aren't squeezing out enough rubes to buy into the scheme and keep those at the top comfy, then they'll just import third-worlders and hope the system keeps ticking along long enough for them to cash out.

"B-B-But muh MGTOW!"
Modernism has been the downfall of western culture and civilization.

>Germany needs workers
>Italians needs work
>lets invite Africans

Based Turk.

When are you going to punish "them" for betraying you. They are horrific,.

The left needs more voters

Because these third-worlders will work for a handful of rice, squat in a tin shanty and be happy.

You on the other hand actually have the gall to want to get paid a first world salary and have your own home.

>Roach

>germans shit on estern europeans
>italians shit on estern europeans
>we need workers
>not those filty ex-commie bastards
>some bbc would be nice thank you

They're going to need a lot of Moslems to cover up all those pretty paintings.

The EU can't be having that racist Culture in its borders

whoa turk calm down ! Don't you want them to be part of Janissaries to reestablish the Ottoman Empire ?

>demographic problems

Smart countries will never have such things. Yes, Japan is going through a phase of weak growth, mainly because boomers are slowly dying and there is no economic boom phase at the moment.

But other than globalist jews, nobogy needs constantly rising population numbers. Less population means more space and better opportunities for those that are there. And guess what: There will be, with no doubt, a new boom phase that will rise the population numbers.

But, this is only the case for Japan. US and EU people have to be worried: They already have brown people that will replace them. They can not afford phases of less growth.

>think of the houses!
So the whole town runs on gibs?

>survival
this is population replacement, not revitalization. it's genocide.

Why don't countries import Americans? Serious question.

Like Europe should just open it's doors to Californians, so the state can be made great again.

>Says the cunt who dares to call itself Turkey

NO PORTUGAL

I would remove the whole middle east and their religion with them as well if possible.
They plagued us with their shitty religion and we can't get rid of it now.
They are determined to ruin the world, fuck this shit.
I would like to have a big Turkic atheist or shamanist empire and have good ties with a big western empire if you guys were to build one.

Thanks for the reply based white argebro.

no one is that desperate

You had three identical thread today
This is deep south, it's almost at the tip and facing the sea
Draw your own conclusions

archive.is/1CNYY
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riace

>Arg

Population decline sounds awesome.

More space. More peace and quiet. Less pollution. Let nature retake unused urban areas.

Pour money into automation. That'll solve the labor shortage.

But nah, let's import the third world subhumans who won't work jobs anyways. Just leech off gibsmedats.

Calm your kebab, cummie

You are not fleeing your country in huge groups
And your birthrates are really low compared to them.

Why don't you just dump the "refugees" that come to your seas from africa and all back to where the fuck they came from?
Just do it once or twice and they won't come anymore
I can't understand how italy is not the most pissed off country in the eu when it comes to this mass immigration bullshit

If only Ghaddafi was still alive...

>Every town needs to be a multicultural metropolis hellhole
Why? Like 50% of all humans have been just fine living in small isolated communities. Why do liberals think everyone needs to live like them?

dopamine receptor gene DRD4

Liberal brains seek novelty for the sake of novelty. Something tried and true like meeting a fellow westerner wouldn't titilate them as much as meeting some savage stone-age tribesman with a plate in his lip. Given the choice between the known quantity (other westerners) and the unknown quantity (third-world savages), the liberal will always go with the savages.

Think of the trendy ethnic restaurants!

Doesn't the term "refugee" imply that they go BACK when the war is over?

words are fluid just like my gender shitlord

Because they've deluded themselves into thinking that their disjointed, isolated lives of alienated hell is the ideal, and cohesive communities are wrong and need their enlightenment.

>When you would legitimately rather live in the 1800s than the 2010s

It's literal genocide

But that's ok because Italy is white

even you assimilate jose. even you worship Almighty God.

muzzies are cancer.

>When you would legitimately rather live in the 1800s than the 2010s

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

anime posters are mentally ill

There are 3 million syrian in TR and they are everywhere
I'm fed up with them to be honest
I also hate the fact that they are the focus in the world/EU news all the time

Germany said in 2015 that it would welcome refugees that was yet to be saved from syria but the dipshits that was living in peace here were the ones that started to immigrate to the eu
They are so fucking shitty that instead of letting the westerners help their brothers and sisters that were still in syria, they left the safe places in Turkey and migrated to germany and all while letting others die in syria

I fucking hate all of them, so fucking egoistic.
Also do you rmember how they decided to abuse the death of the kid that died? They are fucking shit.

>Why don't you just dump the "refugees" that come to your seas from africa and all back to where the fuck they came from?
Working on it
We've been trying to do that for decades now
Immigrants were a thing back in the 90s for us, it's just really hard to do with all the bureaucratic red tape laid before time by people that thought it couldn't get any worse than it was 20 years ago
>I can't understand how italy is not the most pissed off country in the eu when it comes to this mass immigration bullshit
We are, we just learned that EU is always meddling, so we decided to do our own thing and if EU puts even a thought to it we'll just tell them we're working on it, and then keep doing what we're doing
Eventually, interests clash, so things get complicated and sometimes messy, but overall we ARE dealing with it step by step. NGO investigations are the loudest step we've taken so far, that's why everyone's attention is on it, and for a very good reason, I assure you.

We're working on it

I feel you there, I always feel more connected to Europa to the Unidos states.. I just hate how the only ones speaking against this bullshit think the Eu is the problem rather than using it to fuel a new direction for europes future

Stay strong greatest ally

Ssshh dont think this through, we're all sleepy. Ill go ahead and turn off the lights now.

The most competent Mexican Intellectual. FPBP

A good roach? That's new.

we'll rejoice once we take back the holy land brother!
I want to believe there are more turks like you.
you are ok.I understand some of you just want to look at memes,cook kebab and fuck your women and are not much into jihad and armenian genocide.

I dont get why Jews would want Syrians all over the planet. Dont they not like any middle eastern people?

poor as fuck regions because of shit as fuck people
the richest and best part in Italy is the German speaking and most Nordic part

>1800s
>Work on farm, live simple farm life
>Go to church with other people in your community
>Get a wife because she lives near by
>Inherit farm and have kids

>2010s
>Live in your shitty apartment with 1000 other people you will never care about
>your gf is just looking for someone better
>No real prospects; likely won't have kids
>Everyone knows there's no God, and nobody cares about anything
>You will watch your beautiful cities fall into ruin as they become inhabited by people who don't give a shit about your heritage

Hey, at least I have anime and an internet that lets me see all the shit I hate all the time.

If only you had a man like that guy who govern hungary now
He is based as fuck. I think his testicle weights more than 100 kg

Anyways you need to make some good and sensational news tthat you are dumping the nigs back the africa

If they hear those news they will stop coming.

Great. More suburban and rural retards contributing to global warming and overpopulation. Italy was even self correcting.

How hard/easy is it for a German who makes 2k Euros a month to marry a young Romanian woman who wants to have kids?

why is town turning empty a bad thing?

supply and demand. that town isn't needed anymore, thus dissolve it.

Turks were supposed to be GUEST workers as well
>Germans fell for it again
they kinda deserve their downfall tbqh

Except shitskins don't pay taxes.

Whites+Jews pay 98% of the taxes in America in totality. Whites pay 99% of taxes in Sweden.

By removing whites you're completely undermining the tax base. Shitskins will not pay for anyone's retirement, they will demand more money and vote for commies and usher in a revolution when they are many enough.

Yes. Spending all day complaining about overpopulation and "parasitic" regional centers full of low income welfare recipients with backwards religious views...then going out and celebrating re-populating depopulated zones with low income welfare recipients with backwards religious views.

It's like a guy replacing a mouse problem with a rat problem.

Syrians are human cane toads.

And the Arab states who funded the rebellion to put their Islamic puppets in place to head Syria are taking no responsibility for refugees while everyone bitches about Europe and ignores their evil, fuck you al "accept more immigrants" jazerria

>Everglades in Florida was losing population. Now Pythons and Anacondas are key to its survival

Oh wait, no, people are freaking out about Pythons and Anacondas being in Everglades and dominating the shit out of all the native animals and slowly but surely replacing them.

Cockroach, if it was as easy as that we would have done it fourteen fucking years ago
It does not work, as we HAVE tried that before, and the only reason we've been in this situation for so long is because a lot of people wanted to cash in on that, and their short sight complicated the whole ordeal
Now we're getting back on track for real, and the cover is holding, so trust me when I say that even if it happens, you won't hear about it from the news right away. Be patient.

>our population is going down
>let's just replace ourselves with brown people for ECONOMICS
>yfw people are LITERALLY this Jewish and GREEDY

>I want to believe there are more turks like you.
I'd say 35-40% of Turkey is like me but in the end we are a minority.
By the way the Turks that live in the EU are just worst shit ever.
I/We hate them much more than you guys every do.

You see, when we heard news that AfD of Germany offered Turks that yes in the referandum one month ago to go back to Turkey, we were so fucking happy.

Just deport those scums. They enjoy a good life there and still vote for islamic dictators for us.
They vote for the left wing parties in the EU while the right wing parties for Turkey. Fucking hypocrites.

This is the future you chose...

Technically government doesn't care about religion and skin color of their citizens. If there's not enough working hands in the country, they have to bring in immigrants, to keep up good economical numbers.
Plus i'm sure it's very profitable black market.

What happens to nigs that come to italy nowadays? You put them in detention houses and then send them back to africa? You don't just let them go or anything I hope?

>Italy is white
user...

>if we fill the corpse with enough parasites it's technically alive!
Mental illness. This city's on a one way track to being a shariah ghetto.

Hey leaf, why can't you be more like , hoser?

Some eventually find their way out of the detention centers, some are actually sent back to africa, some others end up actually getting their refugee status in order and get gibs from the state. Most however are just sent to hotels that get paid by the state for holding them because the detention center literally can't hold them all
Some of those eventually find their way into their natural vocation as cheap farming equipment for the local farms

I am learning Portuguese, because my biggest respects to Portugal.

Have sex for fucks sake lol, the fuck is wrong with you fucking euroshits.

>Key to it's survival
>Survival

>this desu

you want me to give you pseudoscience answers to stupid questions?

>some others end up actually getting their refugee status in order and get gibs from the state. Most however are just sent to hotels that get paid by the state for holding them because the detention center literally can't hold them all
I'm seriously sad to read that. Those nigs illegally come to a country and get to stay in hotels.
Fuck them, subhumans
Fucking monkeys

well, most hotels we're talking about are 2 star and lower that get good money for it, some other are just small apartments where 5 to 8 of them live and the owner get paid for each immigrant, and part of that goes to the immigrant itself, hence why people are setting up things so immigrants get sent their way, they give em' out to work at farms and pocket all the money, getting profit, however small, from the situation

How is Italy going to fix the problem if sending them back doesn't work?

>1800s
>Stub your toe and get and get a small cut
>it gets infected and you lose the leg
>then you die
>you were 35

>2010s
>go outside
>get shot/stabbed/jihaded
>then you die
>you were 35

>Bonus alternate version of 2010s
>live miserable solitary """"life"""" for 75 years
>die

Have you ever gone camping? Or just disconnected for a week or two. After the initial couple day withdrawl you adjust to a simpler life. The 1800s sound comfy by comparison. Also consider that if you were born there you wouldn't even know any better and yes, 1800s sound A LOT better than modern times.

Have faith, burger
Where there's a will, there's a way

Besides the Atheism part, both of those examples could work in either time period.

>Anacondas in Everglades

even though it's kinda scarce sometimes we hear news about a boat being overturned and nigs were wasted and all
can it be some based italian navy that just blew them with a torpedo or something similar?
you know, only way the eu can fix themselves is by having a coup. Coups are the only type of goverments where they can get away with illegal shit.
If you elect a nazi party, they will be stopped sooner or later as hitler and his party only managed to all the shit they had done thanks to the fact that germany was defeated so miserably in wwi and germans wanted revenge. It can't happen in todays world.
also a revulation where you hunt non-whites and all would evolve into a civil war in the end.
So coups are the only way. If a coup were to happen in a country, all of the illegals (even legals too) would run away from that place.

Yeah, what about it?
>slate.com/blogs/wild_things/2013/11/15/green_anacondas_in_the_everglades_the_largest_snake_in_the_world_has_invaded.html