What would he do if he was leading Germany today? Was he redpilled?

What would he do if he was leading Germany today? Was he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_Three_Emperors
youtu.be/zp-of6FaJU8
youtu.be/Yc76RlWTXto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey

probably start another world war

He was one of the most redpilled people to have ever existed.

>American education

>t. (((International Capitalist)))

did bismarck not sow the seeds for ww1?

No his genius manouvering prevented it while building their dominance. Wilhelm fucked it up

Assuming that he took control over today? Military dictatorish and ethnic cleansing from non-Germans

Since his ultimate goal was to unite all germans, i guess he would go to war with italy to claim the north and annex our clay in poland aswell as integrate austria.

Propably would kick out anyone without german ancestors and leave the EU asap. Also go full blood and iron military state similar to north korea.

This. Prussia,Südtirol and Austria must return. I would say that first he would order a nuke development, so no one can attack Germany

>brown eyes

Looks latino

He'd probably start some moronic kulturkampf shit with Catholics.

With that said, he was 100% a realist and would never have bothered with taking in a single refugee or migrant unless it was absolutely to the advantage of the German state.

He literally created welfare!

Non-Germans are disadvantage for the German State by definition.

He literally had his personal jewish banker with him when negotiating reparations with the french instead of a banker from the prussian bank.

He would ruin the economy again. The guy was a fucking idiot.

True. He was a real patriot, very intelligent and a charismatic leader.

Too bad people like him don't exist anymore.

Whom he considered a subhuman thrall

Björn Höcke and Lutz Bachmann

This

Create an alliance of the European Union, Germany and Russia and split Poland again. Retaking the lost territory. Then create a careful system of alliances and treaties securing Germany dominance over Eastern Europe and the Balkan and use that to forge a national identity in the reconquered lands and heal the hackjob the allies did on the Reich after WW2.

Alternative:
Salvage the EU in a smaller form, ally with Russia and shake off American influence in european politics, forging a new national identity for Germany and securing German dominance over Europe via a careful system of alliances and treaties. Then split Poland with Russia.

Alternative:
Ditch the EU after forming a strong alliance with the UK and Russia and force Italy, France, Benelux and possibly Spain into a new alliance. Then split Poland with Russia.

I think you confuse him with Wilhelm, who destroyed the economy cuz he wanted a bigger fleet than britain.

Yupp, that sounds pretty much like Otto

He would just develop nukes, repatriate non-Germans, restore German lands and insist on bringing the EU and Russia to heel. Isolationist Reich with fertility programs then. Nothing wrong in other words

Stay as ally of the US, crash the EU. Create an alliance with Russia and sell them Poland, split Benelux between Germany and Germany (new Bundesländer).

He was a good schemer and excellent diplomat, however it was once noted by one of his peers that he is only useful when there is a war. And while that surely is an exaggeration I don't think his style would work well in modern europe.

I thought Bismarck hated Austrians?

WW1 was started by Serbia.

The serbian government funded and armed terrorists in Austria-Hungary. Austria-Hungary demanded that Serbia allow an international investigation and Serbia refused, thus WW1.

>Stay as ally of the US
Ah yes, he would totally love the modern US

He'd be shitting his pants with dementia at the age of 202

Ah okay, they look kind of similar.

He tasked himself with an impossible task, to present Germany as a powerful yet nonthreatening power that would stop the spark of formation of alliances against her.

Franco-Russian alliance directed against them ans thus ww1 was inevitable.

Too many conflicting interests.

Only when they meddled with german affairs. After they got kicked out of germany he tried to build amicable relations with them, ending with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_Three_Emperors

They're on the other side of the world. Once Germany has a strong alliance with Russia, American influence will be severely limited.

The logic is to make it more costly for the strongest military power in the world to oppose Germany than to oppose it's detractors. Say if the US had to decide between taking the side of France or of Germany, while Germany is in another alliance with Russia. Poor little France.

I'm Bismarck's time, Austria was a multicultural empire stretching into the balkans. Bismarck did not want the balkanites, and could not have sheared off only the Austrians to annex.

He hated their sovereignty.
Austrians thought they were special and should have their own reich.

I think his quotation "A Bavarian is half-way between an Austrian and a human-being" led me to believe that.

What could he do? Everything is way too cucked right now

He was a great politician/chancellor, but that's not what the west needs

>Blaming Bismarck for WWI

Any good documentary/book/material about him?
I want the redpill
I'm thinking of naming my second german shepherd bismarck and because of that I need the info

Yes we need incompetent cucks who serve globalist interest

I didn't know that Kaiser Wilhelm II looked so old during his reign

>Yes we need incompetent cucks who serve globalist interest

No, that's not what we need, that's what we have in charge right now

Probably Unite Germoney and Remove kebab also execute merkel

Dont know if this helps
youtu.be/zp-of6FaJU8
youtu.be/Yc76RlWTXto

Probably try to steal our land again