CNN a government propaganda arm of the USA

CNN has been caught with green screens, censoring news and using their own cameramen as fake protesters.

Why are they not considered a propaganda sight?

Prove RT pushes more fake news than CNN

Pro tip, you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_y7knF-FJNw
youtube.com/watch?v=0_W5cDjy3uU
youtube.com/watch?v=55izx6rbCqg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Hillary queen calls out pantshitter.jpg
youtu.be/fLSwvZd17Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>old media
limo

>American (((news)))

youtu.be/_y7knF-FJNw

have a bump.

Bump

I always lol when people attack RT but are fine with BBC.

cnn sucks, but u r a dummy if you believe the green screen conspiracies. KYS

can you disprove them?

Most of the news media is an arm of the government.

Can anyone factually prove what amount of government funding RT gets from Kremlin?

In the US it really would be more of an inverse scenario where the media outlets are the power brokers and offer preferential coverage to politicians who comport to their beliefs.

I bet you dont even believe Don lemon when he outed his own cameraman friends on LIVE TV acting as a fake protester.. RT ever do that?

youtube.com/watch?v=0_W5cDjy3uU

Lol you're the fool! There are plenty of proven fake CNN videos you can find with a simply youtube search.

One that comes to mind is during the Gulf War when they fact an incoming gas/chemical attack to where they were set up (which was just a fuckin studio set).

Not to mention the lawsuits in which the defense was "We're just an entertainment company and are expressing our free speech." Yeah under the guise of REAL news, when it isn't and retards like you continue to just gulp up everything they say.

Or even gulping up anything they say, after their self exclaimed defense of not even being a legitimate news channel.

fuck them and fuck the mindless masses and blindingly accept and even process this garbage.

Follow the money. RT is literally financed by the Kremlin.

CNN actually criticizes the US government, its leaders, and their policies. There is no such criticism of the Russian government or Putin on RT

how can we follow the money? how did you come to the conclusion that they get money from them?

>CNN actually criticizes the US government
just not Obama's government right

>CNN never criticized Obama
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=55izx6rbCqg

>Why are they not considered a propaganda sight?

You know why, OP

CNN criticized the fuck out of Obama. You didn't even attempt to address RT's lack of criticism of the Russian government or Putin

what a greenscreens you dipshit

You're not trying, are you? First line of the Wikipedia my dude

Hi Styx.

she actually did heavily imply that and deleted her tweet afterwards, you are a mindless drone that fell for the russian psyop. kek

show me even one time, I literally don't believe you.
They flat out refused to report on the potential of him even spying on a candidate.

they are both just awe-full.

link?

Look at Wayne William's Wikipedia page.

No mention of his race.

Read Ted Bundy's and the bottom links call him a republican just as often as it does a Serial Killer

I cannot possibly assist you being this lazy, holy shit

it is not my job to research your claim, that is what you need to do if you want someone to believe you.

Remember that he has
>DARK WHITE SKIN

Not the US government, the deep state.

Photoshop must be a job requirement for today's journalist

HAHAHAHAHHA

my friend, you're asking for a link to find out if a network that used to be called Russia Today is funded by the Russian government, when that is basically common knowledge.

fake, the font is not even the same, lazy chop
again faked
again faked
hmmm I wonder (((who))) these posters are

STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS YOU FUCKING SAND NIGGER

Lmao never saw that. Wew, now that's gold.

Just like all the illegal aliens and native Hispanics listed as "white males" when they are put in prison ;)

so just because of the name that proves that they are government shills? we have a news network called USA today does that mean they are on the governments payroll?

the Fox one was shopped, other two are not, came out on their twitter feeds

its fake, dont get your hopes up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)

you are too retarded to post here, and I used to think that was impossible. Go try r/politics

>everything is fake

I have RT app and the news updates about the US are always very fast and accurate. They cover both lefty and right wing topics

Obviously they are biased about Russia but who cares

this
don't fall for photoshopped shit, its a psyop to delegitimise real instances of fake news

CNN is the Fox News of liberals, for domestic issues at least. It's been that way for a while.

lol @ those tabs. my point was that it is the responsibility of the person that presents an argument to prove the facts that back up said argument.

>RT

Literally WOW. Putin's sure cock must taste good to shut-ins if they consider this a legitimate news source for comparison.

?

It's much less dishonest and political than US news on US topics

if you had a $500 bet to find a truthful story without doing research on your own and could only pick from CNN or RT web sites, and had 30 sec to do it in, which would you choose?

usually true, but not if it's common knowledge.
a 7 second google search and you can find out for yourself instead of arguing like an autist.

RT has more information on news story's in the US than most US news sites do

Can anyone factually prove what amount of government funding RT gets from Kremlin?

It's looking more and more like a Democrat meme. In what way is it different from PBS or NPR?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Hillary queen calls out pantshitter.jpg

this is peak autism

If she didn't flat out state it than CNN shouldn't be misquoting her words.

>Russia Today = Russia
>Federal Reserve = USA
Burger logic.

All news in America is fake.

I'm serious literally all of it.

Again, wish someone would answer how RT is different in its funding than PBS?

All MSM outlets are biased one way or another. All you can do is learn which ones are biased toward who, compare them, and read between the lines.

But if its OK for leftists to wage war on some of our favorable outlets like Breitbart, shouldnt it just be considered fair play and normal turnabout for people on the right to wage similar war on their outlets? CNN should rightly be pushed as DNC propaganda after the revelations of their corrupt relationships with every MSM outlet. And the expression "paper of record" needs to be shit on as it applies to NYT and Wash Post as they are also simply pushing leftist narrative.

CNN.

RT is literally state run propaganda outlet of Putin's government. A literal freshmen in geopolitics knows this, and I know far right frogposters are dumb as dirt, but I'm sick to fucking death of your excuses.

If CNN was anything like RT's literal fake news, they'd be sucking off Donald Dumbfuck all day even harder than he pulls Putin's ballsack into his fat mouth.

You are a clueless babydick. I hope you know that and do something about it instead of running back to the Alt Right hive mind.

Yea sure. No one is stopping folks on the right from criticizing CNN/etc.

I'm just saying all news media should be taken with a grain of salt.

Come to this thread you bastards!

>CNN a government propaganda arm of the USA

Trump is the president and he runs the government now you fucking retard. If they answered to him then why would he allow them to run negative stories about him all the time? Fuck off Putin shill, RT is garbage

(You)

if it was just all pro trump people would catch on. why criticizing everything trump does people will assume that they aren't pushing other stories for him.

Does Russia have a lot of niggers?

>like RT's literal fake news
name a few fake RT stories, I'll wait

youtu.be/fLSwvZd17Qw

Fuck off

>Government propaganda arm of the USA
Shut your fucking mouth if you're going to do nothing but bullshit faggit
CNN is Jew owned and operated as is a propaganda wing of Zionist and American Jews
They have fuckall to do with the government
Also
>Talking about how CNN is government propaganda
>By posting an article next to RT
>Literally Putin's personal propaganda network
Fuck off RIDF

RT is propaganda, but so is our media. Very little to no news is actually fake, but the way in which the story is covered can lead a reader to a false conclusion.

I guess you cant find any fake RT stories either

It's much more complicated than that. This is something I have been thinking about.

A few explanations:

Government departments are so compartmentalized that the president has no clue what projects are being run.

Universities receive enough government funding and promote enough leftist propaganda that journalists are already indoctrinated to push a narrative

Few people at the top are unofficially colluding with the deep state to control the flow of news through big corporations.

This is why not all of the news is bad, but the majority of it is blatant propaganda. I've seen good reports come from CNN and Washington Post writers, but most is just bad

>By posting an article next to RT
The RT article was more informative, honest and truthful than the CNN story right next to it