Whats more important, your family or your race?

whats more important, your family or your race?

Your family is part of your race. At least it should be

If mixing with another race would give your genetics a better chance at longt erm multi generational survival than wouldnt that be the best option?

so its basically an extension of the other

Yes. Listen to this goy. The white race isn't worth saving honestly.

Family

None, being a faggot held down by genetics is why the world is shit these days, no one ever thinks for themselves and lets other shit like muh race or muh family hold them down

My family is my race, my race is my family

Same thing.
It won't.

family of course ,but your family is of your race isnt it?

They are intertwined. What's more important, your heart or your blood?

I want to stand for my race but at the end of the day, with most of my race voluntarily voting for their own destruction, my family is all that I have. Also my friends, of all ethnicities. I don't really care if someone here calls me a cuck, I have some friends of other races who don't behave like the norm. They are good people and I will stand for them.

dont get me wrong, im proud of my ancestry and would definitely prefer to see my lineage continue on the way it has

Your race.

Race stays with you forever. Your family may or may not be your biological family, and they may or may not be complete wastes of genetic material.

I disagree, family first, always. I make exceptions to the rule if I have to in order to defend my family is every situation. I don't care if they're in the wrong, I will always defend them.

Race. Those two are the same thing by the way, dumb mongrel

If I have 7 members of my generation, 2 sisters and 4 cousins, wouldnt it be better to pass my genes on to someone even its a different race, rather than having them die out with me. I understand the negatives about racemixing but isnt something better than nothing? at least you could have a mixed race child and be able to raise them yourself with propper principles, rather then letting other less qualified savages reproduce like rabbits and bring little shit heads in this world

Do you think most of the retards here on Sup Forums, understand family or friends?
Most of the dumbasses here are socially retarded and rely on Sup Forums and other boards to get any kind of social communication

Why is it so difficult for you to find someone who is the same race as you?

fag im 100% white

i hope too, im just saying hypothetically

There are plenty of people on here who aren't complete retards. If I thought every person here was a disaster and a waste of life, I wouldn't visit here often. Besides, the political ideologies and a lot of the teachings here are interesting and scientifically backed.

most of the people on here are just larping as neets

>your family or your race

THE SAME

Difficult question. I don't support race mixing in the least bit, so I would have to say probably wouldn't reproduce.

The race of my family

I only fuck bbc, and aids isnt that bad, doctors say Ill probably die from old age before the aids does anything to serious.
Oh, I don't tell the niggers though.

so you would rather your genes died out? lets say there was a genocide against your race, and you were able to escape to a foreign country but most people were killed. wouldnt you want to pass on your genes to someone at least and not let your survival be in vain?

Family

Ye