Race mixing

Why do you care so much about race mixing and the extinction of the "white race" that (if even real) will happen Decades to Centuries after your death.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4v0fT90fBog
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9888310/Lets-talk-about-the-exodus-of-600000-whites-from-London.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I fucking hate niggers

Because most of Sup Forums is filled with teenagers and young adults that have a limited amount of social activity and rely on race as an accomplishment since most people here never ever had personal accomplishments in their lifes

Posting a pic of Dennis 'the retard' Honing. Do you even know who that is?

believe it or not, some people plan on having children

lol

Sounds about right.

This here, never met a successful racist. Its ko coincidence higher education correlates with less prejudice

Why do people care about climate change?
That won't impact most of us for ages.

>lifes

t. unaccomplished spic

Let your kids deal with it then.

nice self projection

Exactly!

I wanted to post this

Kill them niggers over yonder. Keep white white as good God intend. Land of the white man. All other races are slaves.

You're giving them too much credit.

>le "if you care about your people and descendent shaving control of their own countries you're a loser" meme

this, only rural and suburban retards are racists

all of the real humans live in cities and are university-trained and intelligent and multicultural, which IS THE FUTURE

Where is that bible verse please.

Because people distracted by success never are able to truly see what's wrong with our world

That's pretty fucking selfish.

Because I don't want this to be the language of my great grandchildren

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4v0fT90fBog

The idea is that in a multicultural society, we develop a unique culture that doesn't identify with much of anything.. In the old times tribalism kept people always protecting each other and vying for either more power or more resources.

All it takes is one look at American blacks to see how it all can be flushed down the toilet to create a dependent culture of uneducated, poor people that needs to rely on a government just to survive.

Culture is the idea that the government needs standards to take care of it's people; if a culture is destroyed the government can choose it's own standards, and it will almost always choose poorly in the name of control and equality. Values which severely limit the unity of a nation in favor of individualism and isolationism.

Tl;dr
The world is fucked anyway, but yeah. Race mixing used to matter.

if you lefty scumbags win the future for white countrys will be middel east 2.0 with white minority

You had to deal with your parents problems. Every generation leaves an imperfect world.

Right between burn gays and non believers. Who cares what the Bible says God granted whites this land when we took it and enslaved niggers. Bible states you can own slaves. But burn in eternal fire faggot.

>go into any store and get greeted in spanish.
>look at me funny when I dont respond.
>oh, I always forget some people dont speak Spanish around here.

you've never lived next to any minorities in your life. Its pretty surreal being treated like an outsider in your own country. but you wouldnt know about that because you probably live in a nice white suburban neighborhood.

>lifes
Probably native speaker too with only one language under it is belt.

lol
Stay classy pol

Why are people always so afraid of losing their language? It's not like whites in South Africa speak nigger languages. In fact it's niggers speaking their languages.

Lets play: Spot the nigger

I don't, same reason I don't care about climate change and the effects it might have decades to centuries after my death.

That's why I said it. Anyway, I probably got fooled again and it's a filthy spic.

>you probably live in a nice white suburban neighborhood.
So east Harlem is a nice white suburban neighborhood now. Thanks for letting me know I was not informed of this change...... LOL!!!

Your probably gay.

Dont think this place is for you if you get this butthurt m8. the_donald is that way.

Good point.

then you are a minority yourself. and you should shut the fuck up about it.

I own a big company and shitpost at work, I'd say im pretty successful.
t. nigger

Go away nigger/spic or whatever the fuck you are.

looks like some caucus muslim and another muslim

Who is getting butthurt again?

I also don't care about any kind of pollution, especially any runoff, because that won't start affecting anyone I care about until after I'm dead (and they are as well).

Having kids that look nothing like you, your parents, or grandparents, is just so hip and cool though.

That's clearly why hundreds of companies suddenly decided it would be a great idea to push the Race Mixing agenda.

You, you're sperging about typical pol shit

I am white. And I'm dating a black girl.

>LOL
Geez, Outlander.. You're greener than Pepe.

I assure you I am not butthurt, I'm finding the majority of the answers in this thread to be highly entertaining.

Because creating the future I want is what I do. It's called being patrician. I want to shape the world into my ideal, not just feel comfy feels like a slave.

Yay you're so open minded.

Hope your brain doesn't fall out.

Repent or burn in hell faggots! The end is near and you will be punished by the cock of the Lord! Sleep with harlots and slaves and your penis will be cut at the top for all eternity. Muslims are a virus that God will let melt in torrential hell fire!

(((white)))

What's the point though?

Seems like a waste of time.

You're also 12. Now leave. Nigger.

Thanks ^_^

What the hell is this?

Because climate change affects human civilization not subgroups. No one is killed by race mixing, it is a choice.

There was some white guy that looked like that in my CS class that was married to a fat black chick. His real name was only found out at the end of the semester, because he was a little beta that was too afraid to correct the black teacher we had, so everyone called him Andrew. Some Thai chick was always cheating off him and he would always bring up how he's married to a black woman.

I used catch him browsing reddit all the time. He was nice and helped me a few times in class, but he was so beta and Reddit that I just felt bad for him.

No I think I'll stick around...

Oh guys are so hilarious I don't even mind filling in 18 squares with cars and street signs ever 2 minutes.

Same thing as this.

Marvel "progress."

They're super heroes.

Get it?

Even Super Heroes Race Mix, so it must be a good thing, right?

Is this a COLONIZED thread?

Fuck yeah!

the children look ugly as shit

Disgusting

Doug Confere?

Urban retards are 3rd world criminal filth living in ghettos and beta mangina leftists who believe the crap you posted. You wanna know why a big city like London is now minority white? Because all the white people who experienced the "vibrant diversity" have fled to the countryside.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9888310/Lets-talk-about-the-exodus-of-600000-whites-from-London.html

Also, migrants are for the most part, a burden on the economy.
youtube.com/watch?v=xMBv8aA_Fks

Lol... People read this shit. Lame. Fucking nigger.

I don't care much about having children anyway.

>He's underestimating white people

wew. lad.

Was more directed at not wanting my descendants to transform into a bunch of groid chimps.

Are Jews white?

Yes, good goy! Don't bother preserving the white race. Niggers are so much easier to manipulate.

einstien didnt create the atomic bomb.

It was created and delivered by the efforts of hundreds-thousands of scientists and military personnel, not all of whom were white.

Have some more then.

>nobody is killed by race mixing
Take a look at Brazil nigger

fpbp

Of course Goyim, why would you ask??

>all these buttblasted replies

That guy in the photo isn't even white. He's got some Arab features going on.

Too bad it feels so good to dip it in that choc pussy.

Being a nigger of course you have no idea what it's like to have something worth preserving

That is due to poverty not race mixing.

>Henry Ford
>Thomas Jefferson
>Literally any white U.S. citizen pre-1950
Kill yourself.

Found the mongrel

niggers not even once

Unlike leftists who have a useless degree and work part time at Starbucks, but they think they helped make the world a better place by voting for Obama

Oy Vey Goys, stop with the noticing all the time.

WE'VE HIT NEW LOWS. SAD!

Awebo

>"Never met a successful racist"

This is why you will lose in the end. You think caring for your race and culture is "hate", but only when white people do it. You're the one who seems insecure, low IQ and childish. You seem like the naive little girls at college, they believe all the leftie bullshit they're force fed and then have breakdowns when the feral gangs of Africans and pakistanis the school is forced to accommodate chimp out daily and not only disrupt class but sexually harass even the nice little middle class girls like them, so the girls start screaming and crying and it's the teachers like me, so fucking sick of this shit I see every damn day, who have to call their parents and watch as the white libtard school heads do nothing because they're frightened of being called racist or islamophobic. You're destroying the West with your naive, imbecilic "liberalism", I didn't used to be racist but I actually couldn't give a fuck now if Hitler rose from the grave and gassed all of you.

I think it is our nature to create and we're happiest and healthiest doing so. I can see writing books or something instead of having kids, but just taking it easy and entertaining yourself is degenerate.

And cowardly. There are going to be redpilled white people in the future and I sure as hell ain't leaving them behind to get reamed by Jamal.

Is this your first day here?

Why do you spit in the face of your ancestors and despise them so much?

What did he mean by this?

>
>You had to deal with your parents problems. Every generation leaves an imperfect world.

It's not about leaving a perfect world, it's about not purposefully and needlessly fucking over your children.

>be publically racist
>lose business

>Why do you care about global warming if it's only your children or grandchildren that will have to live and survive in a hell hole?

Low iq leads to poverty, crime, underdevelopment. Large scale race-mixing will just make every country become like Latin America on the long run.
I thought Sup Forums was already aware of this.