Space politics

When can we finalize get our shit together, stop our petty differences and fucking start terraforming our fellow solar planets of Venus and Mars?

And don't tell me this shit ain't possible. It is fucking possible.

Lada will be the new-novorossiya

Do you know how fucking inhospitable Venus is?
Get me the fuck out of here with my white brothers and sisters and let us make a new earth in another solar system.
We'll show you just how far we can take "White flight"

>Britain beats France in an orbital battle for the control of a planet
>We develop the planet
>The planet wants independence and kicks us out
>The planet imports slaves from the D'quan Galaxy
>Gets cucked
>Then space refugees from the Umayyad System invade
>Even more cucked
>The whites flee and find a new planet
>Repeat

>new-new Russia

>Do you know how fucking inhospitable Venus is?

It is the best bet we have for terraforming another object in our solar system by far.

Why you ask? Well, guess what the g-load at the surface is.

>thatsthejoke

it's all ours

Venus can definitely not be terraformed lol but I can see Mars being terraformes

just as soon as Russia finnishes building communism/USA global liberalism/Muslims their kalifat. aka never

Venus can probably be terraformed easier than Mars.

>terran union
don't you mean.....
the terran dominion?

Floating colonies in the atmosphere of Venus seem more feasible than completely terraforming it, there's plently of CO2 all we need to do is import water from Earth.

forgot to add that Venus has a lot of N2 in its atmosphere, which is also necessary for plants.

>The Globalist end up winning
>Proceed to move all the poor people and undesirables to orbiting space colonies
>Furthest one from the Earth has all the White, right leaning fascists
>This colony declares Independence and declares war against the Globalist Earth Federation
>Gases all the colonies that don't align with their view
>Drops damaged colonies onto strategic points on Earth
>Because this cluster of colonies is full of anime watching NEETs they've watched Gundam and don't repeat the mistakes of Zeon

Literally can't wait, we're playing he long game here.

I don't get this sort of thinking. If we can try and make it as similar to Earth as possible, why wouldn't we? It could be outrageously expensive and take hundreds of years, but if in the end we have something resembling Earth, isn't it worth it?

cant wait until they send AI drones into space only to have them invade earth

Stay away from our glorious space empire Kraut.

>Germacuck acting like they're going to space.
We're leaving you to die on this rock so Abdul has someone to rape and doesn't try to follow us.

so basically Sup Forums should watch anime so it can colony drop the multicult fags when it comes down it

Terraforming Mars would be much easier, it has vast amounts of frozen surface water. The soil also has all the necessary elements for life. The atmosphere would be getting depleted of course because of the lack of a magnetic field and low gravity, but it would be millions of years before it made a difference.